• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I will never criticize Trump ‘because God chose the man’.

GOD'S chosen man has a brilliant plan for the mid-terms.

2022 midterm boycott Trump.jpg

Right-wing pastor: I will never criticize Trump ‘because God chose the man’.​

renderTimingPixel.png

https://deadstate.org/right-wing-pastor-i-will-never-criticize-trump-because-god-chose-the-man/
During a recent livestream, Mississippi pro-Trump pastor Shane Vaughn said that people who dare to criticize Donald Trump are going against God’s plan.
“This is about a God that appointed a man, and you see, I’ve got enough Italian in me to know to know what loyalty means,” Vaughn said. “Here’s the way it works for me: I love loyalty. Loyalty is a forgotten quality. Donald Trump, you fought for my family, my family will fight for you.”

The republicans say that about every republican president and every republican nominated for president.

This is nothing new.

It's delusional.

When a pastor is publicly endorsing a specific candidate like this, shouldn't his church lose tax exemption?
Did he make the statements from the pulpit or in his capacity as a US citizen?

I've always found it comical and ironic when a "man of God" pretends and preaches that "God chose" Trump, but God also did such piss-poor job with ensuring his selection that Trump ended up a one term President currently groveling in a world of conspiracy theory, extremism, and overall hatred of everyone that does not support him.

This Shane Vaughn reminds me of other right wing lunacy dipshits like Michele Bachmann, Rick Perry, and Sarah Palin who all claimed something similar.

There is precedence in the Bible where God allowed some terrible people to be in charge to make a point. Perhaps this happening again but evangelicals aren’t learning the lesson.

renderTimingPixel.png

https://deadstate.org/right-wing-pastor-i-will-never-criticize-trump-because-god-chose-the-man/
During a recent livestream, Mississippi pro-Trump pastor Shane Vaughn said that people who dare to criticize Donald Trump are going against God’s plan.
“This is about a God that appointed a man, and you see, I’ve got enough Italian in me to know to know what loyalty means,” Vaughn said. “Here’s the way it works for me: I love loyalty. Loyalty is a forgotten quality. Donald Trump, you fought for my family, my family will fight for you.”
They alway claim gods plan for things. I guess gods plan is too **** up America.

Isn't the pastor himself also chosen by God? So that means we shouldn't criticize him, right?

This isn't really about Trump. This is about self-serving bs.
From ancient temple cults to indulgences to televangelists to mega churches to live stream preachers like this one; religion has always been a highly profitable grift.

From ancient temple cults to indulgences to televangelists to mega churches to live stream preachers like this one; religion has always been a highly profitable grift.

It's better than Olympic Committee.

renderTimingPixel.png

Sometimes one has to forgive God.

renderTimingPixel.png

Talibornagains love their ignorance.

Back
Top Bottom