• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I went to a Watch Party tonight

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
The party was hosted by young democrats in my state of NJ. Before going I was a bit nervous that everybody would be a bernie bro. Boy was I wrong. I should have noted the demographics of my area as it's mostly upper middle class republicans or blue collar conservatives. "It used to be all farmland here," as my grandfather used to say. The richest people in our county are farmers or computer scientists. There was a smattering of Pete/Bloomberg and majority were Biden supporters. I think only a couple of bernie supporters. Most people were analyzing the race as live results came in. Some of us were able to pull up results before the networks called it. It was sort of like DP IRL, but no stupid Trumpsters.

I also witnessed a bernie supporter change his mind tonight to Biden. That was a sight to behold...

The party was hosted by young democrats in my state of NJ. Before going I was a bit nervous that everybody would be a bernie bro. Boy was I wrong. I should have noted the demographics of my area as it's mostly upper middle class republicans or blue collar conservatives. "It used to be all farmland here," as my grandfather used to say. The richest people in our county are farmers or computer scientists. There was a smattering of Pete/Bloomberg and majority were Biden supporters. I think only a couple of bernie supporters. Most people were analyzing the race as live results came in. Some of us were able to pull up results before the networks called it. It was sort of like DP IRL, but no stupid Trumpsters.

I also witnessed a bernie supporter change his mind tonight to Biden. That was a sight to behold...

That made me laugh... :lol:

It sounds like a fun night.

Shame by the time the NJ voters get to vote, it will be decided.

The only question at this point is who the Democrats will blame when Biden loses in November.

Not themselves for picking worst possible candidate AGAIN, of course.

The only question at this point is who the Democrats will blame when Biden loses in November.

Not themselves for picking worst possible candidate AGAIN, of course.

So true. I'm pretty sure Trump win easily if he's vs Biden. I'm well entertained for next 4 years if Trump wins. Way to go US :)

Not this term. June 2nd will be awesome for Democrats

I keep hearing about this and people in my state are very excited, but every year I am left disappointed that it's all tied up by then. Can you explain like I'm five, why it's more likely to be exciting this year?

DP is not real-life? God, I'm ****ed! :doh

Back
Top Bottom