• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I was wrong

john patriot

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
the democrats are stupid enough to run Biden for President! but are they stupid enough to let Biden debate Trump! I love it when a plan comes together, just the ticket I was hoping for Joe and Ho! Q 2024

When Biden wins I predict this guy will say that was his plan all along. Lol

the democrats are stupid enough to run Biden for President! but are they stupid enough to let Biden debate Trump! I love it when a plan comes together, just the ticket I was hoping for Joe and Ho! Q 2024

LOL Trump has shown he can't debate. Lies and name calling isn't debating, and that's all he has.

Stalk, stalk, stalk — they call trump the stalker.

Perhaps you are wrong on so many levels you aren't a very good judge on what to hope for. Your plan must be to have tRump go down in flames and then face a myriad of judges for his con games.

But consider getting a T-shirt with what you hoped for on it so the rest of us can recognize you and not bother speaking to you. It would be best all the way round... :peace

You're right. They should have just watched TV and found the coarsest reality show host with no experience to run instead.

LOL Trump has shown he can't debate. Lies and name calling isn't debating, and that's all he has.

LOL. Then how did he beat Hillary? Oh yeah, I forgot, the Russians elected Trump.

:lamo

Prepare for plenty of lefty hate directed at you LOL

Damn, I was hoping you were going to admit that you were wrong about the translator you were issued by your superiors.

But this is why Trump wins debates. He plays with no rules while others respect fact. You can't win a debate against a dishonest demon.

Biden should not debate him. He should issue a statement saying how pointless it is given Trump is a pathological liar.

But this is why Trump wins debates. He plays with no rules while others respect fact. You can't win a debate against a dishonest demon.

Biden should not debate him. He should issue a statement saying how pointless it is given Trump is a pathological liar.

Bingo!
What Trump says in a "debate" is of no value to the American people.

How would you like it if anyone here described Melania Trump or Ivanka Kushner as a 'ho' ? Wouldn't you consider that to be uncalled for, untrue and despicable? But you don't have any problem whatsoever referring to a U.S. Senator as a 'ho'. This is a perfect example of what's happened to the Republican party. It has degenerated into a mass of people that have no respect for a woman, no respect for a US Senator, and no self-respect because if you can throw the term around so carelessly it only reflects on your own integrity, or rather, your lack of. I have honestly never seen a single democrat here or on any other forum that has stooped low enough to call any woman in Trump's administration or circle, a 'ho'.

How would you like it if anyone here described Melania Trump or Ivanka Kushner as a 'ho' ? Wouldn't you consider that to be uncalled for, untrue and despicable? But you don't have any problem whatsoever referring to a U.S. Senator as a 'ho'. This is a perfect example of what's happened to the Republican party. It has degenerated into a mass of people that have no respect for a woman, no respect for a US Senator, and no self-respect because if you can throw the term around so carelessly it only reflects on your own integrity, or rather, your lack of. I have honestly never seen a single democrat here or on any other forum that has stooped low enough to call any woman in Trump's administration or circle, a 'ho'.

And they love and protect that corrupt abomination in the Whitey House.

Q/QAnon

Just regular Trump Republicans.

LOL. Then how did he beat Hillary? Oh yeah, I forgot, the Russians elected Trump.

They didn't elect Trump but they did all they could to make sure you did. The topic of Russian interference in our elections has gone from 'were they?' to 'yes, they were, and still are'.

Russia worked to help Trump in 2016 election: Senate panel

The US Senate called the report the 'most comprehensive description' of Russian efforts and the 'threat they posed'.

Russia worked to help Trump in 2016 election: Senate panel | USA News | Al Jazeera

Russia is actively helping Trump. Again.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/08/09/russia-is-actively-helping-trump-again/

Trump retweets Russian propaganda about Biden that US intel agencies say is intended to influence 2020 election

Trump retweets Russian propaganda about Biden that US intel agencies say is intended to influence 2020 election - CNNPolitics

Shallow, frivolous, celebrity worshiping useful idiots elected him.

So, you don't think there are any shallow, frivolous, celebrity worshiping useful idiots left? Where have they gone?

They didn't elect Trump but they did all they could to make sure you did. The topic of Russian interference in our elections has gone from 'were they?' to 'yes, they were, and still are'.

Russia worked to help Trump in 2016 election: Senate panel

The US Senate called the report the 'most comprehensive description' of Russian efforts and the 'threat they posed'.

Russia worked to help Trump in 2016 election: Senate panel | USA News | Al Jazeera

Russia is actively helping Trump. Again.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/08/09/russia-is-actively-helping-trump-again/

Trump retweets Russian propaganda about Biden that US intel agencies say is intended to influence 2020 election

Trump retweets Russian propaganda about Biden that US intel agencies say is intended to influence 2020 election - CNNPolitics

You can't prove that Russia changed even one vote. Not one.

You will never see Trump and Biden on a debate stage together. Even the most ardent Biden supporter has to know that Joe isn't all there anymore. And given his history of gaffes, unless they provide him a translator which will state that what Joe just said is not what Joe meant, it won't happen. Similarly, his ardent supporters will congratulate and admire his ducking of the debates as further proof that he is ready for the big chair considering the foreign powers he will be dealing with would never lie or bend the truth to their advantage.

If you guys would just admit that he is an empty suit and that you are not voting for him, rather against Trump, we can put all this to bed.

Well that's just not smart to believe that anyone could actually "prove" votes were changed. But these investigations by the Senate and the FBI provide documentation, clear evidence of Russia's interference in the election through phony ads on social media telling people they could vote for Hillary online or from their phone with a single 'click'. People believed that was true and many people may have fallen for that and used their phone to vote to a bogus website. Those are votes that weren't counted for Hillary Clinton. The negative campaign ads portraying Hillary Clinton as an invalid or feeble, were ads produced by Russian troll farms. This was proven true and not hard to prove by the FBI who tracked those ads to people that worked in Russian troll farms.

So no, it's not possible to point to Minnie Smith in Minneapolis and say 'Look!! She voted because Russia convinced her to vote for Trump!' No, that's impossible to pin down. Nevertheless, the hundreds of thousands of fake Facebook and Twitters accounts that were taken down by the FBI were all out there spreading disinformation in order to help Trump win. Those are facts.

screen-shot-2016-11-03-at-11-32-31-am.png

Last edited:

an outdated electoral college system. She won the popular vote by a wide margin..

Wow, Q told you something wrong. Ain't that some ****.

I'm continually amazed at the eagerness for the Cult of Dirtbag to make such fools of themselves with comments like this. But that's what cults do: attract vulnerable suggestible people with weak characters who readily surrender their will to the Dear Leader's desires.

So, you're reduced to the classic perp statement to the cops: you can't prove anything. You cultists used to simply claim that was no Russian interference or even attempts or any contacts between the campaign and Russians at all. The Senate intel report kicked the horse out from under you for that lie. That tiny piece of ice of lies you're sitting on in the vast ocean of fact is melting quickly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom