• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I was relieved when Biden won our Presidency. Today I'm ecstatic.

And interfering in our elections!

And poisoning his political rivals:

Russia is responsible for the poisoning and attempted killing of jailed opposition figure Alexei Navalny, two independent UN rights experts said on Monday, issuing an “open call” for an international investigation into the incident.

It astounds me Trump defenders have no idea how stupid they sound when they say things like this, when Biden has been repeatedly given credit for his part in leveling the consequences which have effectively cut Russia off from most of the developed world.
Did they roll right in or not? Seems they did.

You Biden apologists are continually trying to rewrite history.

Last edited:
Did they roll right in or not?
Umm, no. They have been with stiff resistance, to a level Russia clearly was not anticipating. That's why their offensive has repeatedly stalled, their supply lines have been strained, their vehicles abandoned, their soldiers deserting and all at the hands of Western (including American) provided weapons.

Again, do Trump defenders really not understand how stupid they sound when they say things like this?
Seems they did.
Only if you have no idea what you're talking about.

Umm, no. They have been with stiff resistance, to a level Russia clearly was not anticipating. That's why their offensive has repeatedly stalled, their supply lines have been strained, their vehicles abandoned, their soldiers deserting and all at the hands of Western (including American) provided weapons.

Again, do Trump defenders really not understand how stupid they sound when they say things like this?

In the rightwing mind, Putin is always winning. Even when he's self-immolating, he's winning.

"#BidenLeader"? Putin behaved himself under Trump while NATO starts spending on defense as he told them to.
Sort of close, but let's be a little mote accurate. Should read - spending on defense as per the 2014 agreement that Obama forced them to sign, reinforced by a lot of useful, but mainly vote grabbing hot air from Trump.

In the rightwing mind, Putin is always winning. Even when he's self-immolating, he's winning.
Well, that's what patriots do, right? Real patriots have to make sure they are always criticizing Democrats, even if that means siding with hostile foreign governments. That's how you know they care about this country.

Sort of close, but let's be a little mote accurate. Should read - spending on defense as per the 2014 agreement that Obama forced them to sign, reinforced by a lot of useful, but mainly vote grabbing hot air from Trump.
But they weren't doing it; which is why Trump yelled at them; he was commended by NATO's Secretary General for doing so, BTW.

That was after they rolled right in. And has nothing to do with Biden. In fact, Ukraine has been pleading for Biden to do better.

Of course, if you actually followed the news, you wouldn't be such a blind, Biden cheerleader.

Last edited:
Have you ever been to Afghanistan? I mean, you're so concerned about them and all.

And what does the President of the USA owe to the people Afghanistan?
Well, for one, the President has no right to freeze the bank funds of millions of Afghans and then say, "Sorry, but I'm only giving you half, the other half will be given to terror victims, even though the Afghan people played no role in 9/11, and none of the hijackers were Afghan". And they even have the nerve to say the funds "graciously" given back will eventually be distributed, and its clear with the wall to wall Ukraine coverage, the release of said funds has been pushed to the back of Joe's mind. So yes, the President of the US does owe the Afghan people their rightful funds back, considering we've kinda been bombing their country for 20 or so years.

Does it hurt to have that much Trump in your head?

He was very specific...it brings him peace and happiness when he remembers he's no longer POTUS.

Why do you do such a poor job reading the words? Is it because you're so blinded by the Trump swindle?

That was after they rolled right in.
LOLOL....what? Do you not have any idea how stupid the things you are posting are? "They rolled right in...but did so meeting stiff resistance and accomplishing none of their timelines."

Seriously, do you have any idea what you're talking about?
And has nothing to do with Biden. In fact, Ukraine has been pleading for Biden to do better.
Yes, Ukraine wants planes and a No Fly Zone. Biden has been very clear those things are not going to happen from the USA. Zelensky is worried about Ukraine. Biden is worried about America.
Of course, if you actually followed the news, you wouldn't be such a blind, Biden cheerleader.
You're the one literally making up things which have no basis in reality.

But they weren't doing it; which is why Trump yelled at them; he was commended by NATO's Secretary General for doing so, BTW.
I see you're now trying to hide from your earlier ridiculous comment of "Putin behaved himself" during Trump. Good call. I mean, it'd be nice to at least acknowledge what you said was dumb, but I'll give you props for not digging yourself a bigger hole.

I see you're now trying to hide from your earlier ridiculous comment of "Putin behaved himself" during Trump. Good call. I mean, it'd be nice to at least acknowledge what you said was dumb, but I'll give you props for not digging yourself a bigger hole.
LOL, seriously? How many wars did Putin start while Trump was President". Do you understand that "behave himself" was a bit of a tongue in cheek comment? Do I write at too high a level for you?

LOLOL....what? Do you not have any idea how stupid the things you are posting are? "They rolled right in...but did so meeting stiff resistance and accomplishing none of their timelines."
It's like you have absolutely no understanding whatsoever of what's been going on the past three weeks. 😂

Biden’s a damn crook. Not unlike previous Presidents, but a crook nevertheless. “10 percent to the big guy”.

Yeah, "10% for the Big Guy".....now the liberal NYT even admits the story and laptop is real and true. Crooked bastards lied to cheat in an election. Can you imagine, the OP is thankful for open borders, high gas and oil prices, inflation, the Ukrainian people being murdered, the debacle in Afghanistan, etc.....lol. None of this would of occurred under a Trump administration, not to mention, the brink to nuclear war.....he is thankful.....jeesh freaking idiots.

It's like you have absolutely no understanding whatsoever of what's been going on the past three weeks. 😂
I've already told you, in this thread, what has been going on the past three weeks. I did it when demonstrating how stupid the things you were saying were.

Are you okay right now? Not having a stroke or anything, right?

Well, for one, the President has no right to freeze the bank funds of millions of Afghans and then say, "Sorry, but I'm only giving you half, the other half will be given to terror victims, even though the Afghan people played no role in 9/11, and none of the hijackers were Afghan". And they even have the nerve to say the funds "graciously" given back will eventually be distributed, and its clear with the wall to wall Ukraine coverage, the release of said funds has been pushed to the back of Joe's mind. So yes, the President of the US does owe the Afghan people their rightful funds back, considering we've kinda been bombing their country for 20 or so years.
So no, you've never been to Afghanistan, done shit to help the people of Afghanistan or care about them. This is all just a rant against Biden.

Got it.

And what does the President of the USA owe to the people Afghanistan?

We should have humanitarian concern, and realize that our seizing nearly all of their national wealth having a big effect on people starving gives us a very important role on the issue as well.

I've already told you, in this thread, what has been going on the past three weeks. I did it when demonstrating how stupid the things you were saying were.
All you've demonstrated is how incredibly ignorant you are about what's going on in Ukraine and how it all unfolded.

LOL, seriously? How many wars did Putin start while Trump was President".
Wow, that was a FAST moving of the goal posts. You just went from "behaved himself" to "starting wars".

Is that your admission you know what you said was stupid?
Do you understand that "behave himself" was a bit of a tongue in cheek comment? Do I write at too high a level for you?
I don't think you understand what "tongue in cheek" means. Because if your comment was tongue in cheek, it would mean the opposite for what you have since defended.

No, the phrase you clearly mean is "over-generalization". In other words, you meant "Putin didn't start wars" when you said "Putin behaved himself". But you didn't say "Putin didn't start wars" because you know how foolish you would have looked for saying that. Not just because Putin was clearly engaged in multiple hot conflicts while Trump was President, but also because saying a leader didn't take a specific extreme action within a 4 year window is setting such a ridiculous high bar it would naturally result in mockery. "Hey, lay off OJ Simpson. Sure he murdered people, but he didn't carve Satanic symbols into their flesh after he killed them!"

All you've demonstrated is how incredibly ignorant you are about what's going on in Ukraine and how it all unfolded.
Says the person who said Russia "rolled in", despite all reality showing they have not.

Wow, that was a FAST moving of the goal posts. You just went from "behaved himself" to "starting wars".

Is that your admission you know what you said was stupid?

I don't think you understand what "tongue in cheek" means. Because if your comment was tongue in cheek, it would mean the opposite for what you have since defended.

No, the phrase you clearly mean is "over-generalization". In other words, you meant "Putin didn't start wars" when you said "Putin behaved himself". But you didn't say "Putin didn't start wars" because you know how foolish you would have looked for saying that. Not just because Putin was clearly engaged in multiple hot conflicts while Trump was President, but also because saying a leader didn't take a specific extreme action within a 4 year window is setting such a ridiculous high bar it would naturally result in mockery. "Hey, lay off OJ Simpson. Sure he murdered people, but he didn't carve Satanic symbols into their flesh after he killed them!"
Deflection and obfuscation. Avoid the issue. Nice try.

So no, you've never been to Afghanistan, done shit to help the people of Afghanistan or care about them. This is all just a rant against Biden.

Got it.
Nice strawman. I dont know how you got that from my post, but I'm sorry for not supporting a genocidal president

Back
Top Bottom