• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"I Was Raped by a Pokemon!" says Woman

LowDown

Curmudgeon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
  • Woman tells police she was RAPED by a Pokemon Go character after she felt an ‘assault’... and the virtual reality game detected the creature in her bedroom
  • The woman said she woke up to find a Pokemon on top of her in bed
  • She had been playing the popular game in her home before she slept
  • Police dismissed her claims and told her to seek psychiatric help

Read more: Woman tells police she was RAPED by a Pokemon Go character after she felt an ?assault? | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I've officially given up on humanity.

I'm so ready for the meteor to come and wipe us all out.

• Woman tells police she was RAPED by a Pokemon Go character after she felt an ‘assault’... and the virtual reality game detected the creature in her bedroom

Read more: Woman tells police she was RAPED by a Pokemon Go character after she felt an ?assault? | Daily Mail Online

If she wants to believe she is a man, she can. If she wants to believe she is raped, she must go to the shrink? Hmm. :confused:

Hmm Pokemon Smut. . . is anyone really up for that?

Never mind, I know someone out there will say YES.

"Honey! Wake up! I was just raped by Pokemon!"

"It's 4:00 in the morning. Go back to sleep and let me know if that little mermaid chick shows up"

I've had pretty vivid dreams from time to time. I'm guessing this lady does, too.

This story is likely fake.

Daily Fail is essentially a tabloid and not a single other publication, blog or otherwise is running with this story, likely because it cannot be corroborated.

Stories like these that come out of especially Russia and China should be put to the utmost scrutiny.

Daily Fail is essentially a tabloid and not a single other publication, blog or otherwise is running with this story, likely because it cannot be corroborated.

Stories like these that come out of especially Russia and China should be put to the utmost scrutiny.

I sincerely hope this story is fake.

Man, if people call 911 to report McDonald's giving them the wrong order I can TOTALLY see someone calling the cops for this.

Was it a Squirtle?

squirtle

:lamo

I hope the lady doesn't get pregnant...

Awww. Spoilsport.

Back
Top Bottom