• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I was censored on another forum!

Re:

SKILMATIC said:
Well in this case you would be wrong casue wasnt that one of his reason for going to war hun? I thought so sweetheart.

Oh for the love of god you nut job. He got bad intelligence. He admitted it.

Hey somebody called me a guy. I don't look like a guy do I?

Re:

Kelzie said:

Well who called you a guy?

Re:

Kelzie said:

how would we know if you looked like a guy or not
for all we know you may be a tart posing as a woman
mabe even an al quaida secret operative to twist our minds

Re:

SKILMATIC said:
Well who called you a guy?

aps. That was after she recommended steak fajitas to me. :lol:

Re:

Canuck said:
how would we know if you looked like a guy or not

Hello? My picture. Right there! Am I the only one who sees it? Help me out here Skil.

Canuck said:
]for all we know you may be a tart posing as a woman

I thought tarts were women...

Canuck said:
mabe even an al quaida secret operative to twist our minds

Damn, the jig is up. :mrgreen:

Why do you seem to write in poems? Anyone else getting that?

Re:

Kelzie said:
aps. That was after she recommended steak fajitas to me. :lol:

On what thread? Did you let her know your a lady?

Re:

SKILMATIC said:
On what thread? Did you let her know your a lady?

Yeah...it was on the Houston pics thread...I'm just more amused than anything else. :lol:

Re:

Kelzie said:
Yeah...it was on the Houston pics thread...I'm just more amused than anything else. :lol:

The funny thing is you dont even look like a guy. I would hop in a bed with you anyday hun. And take that as a compliment casue I dont hop in beds with anyone. ;)

Re:

SKILMATIC said:
The funny thing is you dont even look like a guy. I would hop in a bed with you anyday hun. And take that as a compliment casue I dont hop in beds with anyone. ;)

I...umm...thanks. :lol:

Re:

Kelzie said:
I...umm...thanks. :lol:

:lol: Your welcome. You sounded baffled. Do you not get many compliments such as that?

Re:

SKILMATIC said:
:lol: Your welcome. You sounded baffled. Do you not get many compliments such as that?

No. No I do not. I get "you have nice eyes" a lot. Not "I'd hop into bed with you." :mrgreen:

Re:

Kelzie said:
No. No I do not. I get "you have nice eyes" a lot. Not "I'd hop into bed with you." :mrgreen:

Really? Well you do have nice eyes but dam! Theres more to you than that, hehe. Well do you like my compliment or was it too liberal for you? ;)

Re:

Kelzie said:

makes alot of sense to me

Re:

SKILMATIC said:
Really? Well you do have nice eyes but dam! Theres more to you than that, hehe. Well do you like my compliment or was it too liberal for you? ;)

Coming from you I take it as a compliment. :lol: If I had just met you at the bar, I would have laughed politely and made "we need to leave" eyes at my friends. ;)

Re:

Kelzie said:
Hello? My picture. Right there! Am I the only one who sees it? Help me out here Skil.

I'm not skil but I will help you out...you look very much like a beautiful rose in the fullness of its season. In other words, we see you and DAMN! looks like a lady to me

I thought tarts were women...

Or a tasty pastry...my favorite is raspberry and I can be bribed with them...just if anyone needed to know...:mrgreen:

Why do you seem to write in poems? Anyone else getting that?

I see it, but I dont get it. If I were going to write in verse, I would have the decency to do it in iambic pentameter or something pleasing to the ear. That junk is less rhythmic than a haiku.

Re:

Kelzie said:
Coming from you I take it as a compliment. :lol: If I had just met you at the bar, I would have laughed politely and made "we need to leave" eyes at my friends. ;)

Awwee thanks. You would have left with your friends or me or both(that would be interesting :lol: )?

I see it, but I dont get it. If I were going to write in verse, I would have the decency to do it in iambic pentameter or something pleasing to the ear. That junk is less rhythmic than a haiku.

I have to agree with this.

Re:

jallman said:
I'm not skil but I will help you out...you look very much like a beautiful rose in the fullness of its season. In other words, we see you and DAMN! looks like a lady to me

Awww...thanks. :blushing:

Now see Skil. Take lessons from the gay man. That's how it's done. "I'd hop into bed with you" is sooo the 60s.

jallman said:
Or a tasty pastry...my favorite is raspberry and I can be bribed with them...just if anyone needed to know...:mrgreen:

I just so happen to have a tasty raspberry tart....and I would be willing to let go of it for....say, a fireman. Just one. I'm not greedy. :mrgreen:

jallman said:

Rhymes too! I like rhyming. Makes me feel like singing.

Re:

Kelzie said:

Now see Skil. Take lessons from the gay man. That's how it's done. "I'd hop into bed with you" is sooo the 60s.

Yeah, but the sad thing is, skil's line was the one I would definitely use first on a guy LOL

I just so happen to have a tasty raspberry tart....and I would be willing to let go of it for....say, a fireman. Just one. I'm not greedy. :mrgreen:

I love ya, but it would take more than a tart to get a fireman away from me if I had one to trade. Will a soccer player do? *ducks and checks to make sure the bf is reading over my shoulder*

Like Julie Andrews or Cher or Oletta Adams or Patsy Cline? *this is a test to see what kind of flame dame you really are*;)

Re:

jallman said:
Yeah, but the sad thing is, skil's line was the one I would definitely use first on a guy LOL

I thought we established that I am not a guy? No?

jallman said:
I love ya, but it would take more than a tart to get a fireman away from me if I had one to trade. Will a soccer player do? *ducks and checks to make sure the bf is reading over my shoulder*

I suppose that would depend on whether his shirt were still on. Mmmm....

And damn I love being single. :mrgreen:

jallman said:
Like Julie Andrews or Cher or Oletta Adams or Patsy Cline? *this is a test to see what kind of flame dame you really are*;)

Cut me some slack. I'm 22. Cher's *okay*. Now J-Lo. There's a diva.

Re:

Kelzie said:

And the 60's was the liberal awakening. I thought you could appreciate those times? However, I know what ya mean. Hey, I can sweet talk a lady too.

IMO I like strawberries better casue they are more juicy.

And all the while
You thought I couldnt make you smile
Even though shes a liberal
I can still be considerable
When a man can learn to compromise
He can easily expect to fanticize
When I think of love
I think of my dove
Where has kelzie been all my life
She has no idea Id like to make her my wife

Just something I whipped up off the top of my head.

Re:

jallman said:

You see even though hes gay he still has a guys mind hehehe.

And godamit I didnt know you were gay too? Jesus Mother MARY OF JOSEPH is there like a closet opeining or something? Cause I just found out 2 people on this forum were gay. IMO I think there should be more becasue that would mean more ladies for me, hehe. :lol:

Re:

Kelzie said:
I thought we established that I am not a guy? No?

And thus, you got the beautiful rose line...

I suppose that would depend on whether his shirt were still on. Mmmm....

And damn I love being single. :mrgreen:

I didnt mean for that thing about my soccer player...er bf to go that far. You can have the fireman. Can I borrow the cop? :mrgreen:

Cut me some slack. I'm 22. Cher's *okay*. Now J-Lo. There's a diva.

Okay, my first instinct was to go on the defensive and think that you were calling me old. Then I thought that by my thinking that in the first place, you would be justified, so dont give it away by getting defensive. But then I thought...no, she is totally whacked for calling J-lo a diva...nuff said. :lol:

Re:

jallman said:
And thus, you got the beautiful rose line...

I didnt mean for that thing about my soccer player...er bf to go that far. You can have the fireman. Can I borrow the cop? :mrgreen:

Okay, my first instinct was to go on the defensive and think that you were calling me old. Then I thought that by my thinking that in the first place, you would be justified, so dont give it away by getting defensive. But then I thought...no, she is totally whacked for calling J-lo a diva...nuff said. :lol:

O god I am just going to have to think the soccer player is a girl. Cause otherwise thats just nasty. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom