• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I want to move to Florida! Free Shotguns!

“This is perfectly legal because what we’re doing is we’re offering first of all a certified gun-instruction class, but we’re not handing out the shotguns whatsoever.”

Well, that was fun.

Anybody who has the misfortune to live in Florida any further than 500 feet from the coastline needs a shotgun just to someday put themselves out of their misery.
Been here 44 years, just a mile or so from the beach. Love it. Love all of Florida. Best place to live. And the less yankees, the better.

Been here 44 years, just a mile or so from the beach. Love it. Love all of Florida. Best place to live. And the less yankees, the better.

I love Florida. I think it is America's Eden. I would move there in a heartbeat. I would be even willing to trade my gorgeous 2600 square foot house on nearly an acre for a 1100 foot bungalow in Key West on a postage stamp lot which needs a new roof and a paint job requiring lots of sanding first.

The only proviso is that I must be on the coast - preferrable on the beach itself. Far inland like Orlando would be horrid.

Anybody who has the misfortune to live in Florida any further than 500 feet from the coastline needs a shotgun just to someday put themselves out of their misery.

I live about 5 min walk from the Atlantic coast. I love Florida. Damn glad I live here.

I live about 5 min walk from the Atlantic coast. I love Florida. Damn glad I live here.

I could live with a long five minute walk to the coast. it sounds great.

I love Florida. I think it is America's Eden. I would move there in a heartbeat. I would be even willing to trade my gorgeous 2600 square foot house on nearly an acre for a 1100 foot bungalow in Key West on a postage stamp lot which needs a new roof and a paint job requiring lots of sanding first.

The only proviso is that I must be on the coast - preferrable on the beach itself. Far inland like Orlando would be horrid.

Ummmm... Key West IS Florida. Why they are called the "Florida Keys."

Oppps my bad. Read it wrong. You are correct.

You would be welcome in Key West.

I will be touching down at TPA shortly after 6:00 pm this evening. Driving down to Islamorada Sunday for 5 days of pure heavenly delight.

Time to cut the grass, trim the weeds and catch some fish. Maybe even shoot my shotgun.

Back
Top Bottom