• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I want MY country to stop rioting, and I don't care what has to be done to do it.

DarkWizard12

Sir Poop A lot
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Communist
Since when did we all turn into giant weak-ass ******s?

We are seriously letting assholes destroy entire cities, towns, and MAINLY BLACK OWNED businesses, while disrupting people's livelihoods. And our government, whos most basic purpose is to guarantee property rights so we don't descend into the ****ing apocalypse, is just letting it happen!

and don't even talk about CHAZ and these modern day secessionists, who cant even grown their own food. These people are a joke and bring shame on REAL secessionists, like their forefathers Jefferson Davis. At least he could feed his armies for 3 years. These bitches are whining about vegan food!

How the hell did we get to this? We just all decided to turn into animals when I wasn't looking? This isn't the US I know, the US I know is productive, civilized, and strong. When **** hits the fan, we do what we have to do.

Our military should IMMEDIATELY be deployed, and allowed to use maximum force for any reason, to stamp out this rabble. We are dealing with a gang of thieves rioting all over the country, and we should make an example out of them and their communities (apparently, killing 300,000 in a previous war wasn't enough).

Just in case any of you assholes want to mention George Floyd, I DONT GIVE A DAMN! Is it sad that it happened? Yea, but we're in the here and now. We are a nation of laws. I don't know what the **** kind of children you're raising, but if your community riots and spurns US law, then your community should not exist in the US period.

So if all these people that think it's cute to steal a PS4 and burn down a wendys, because George Floyd told you to from that big waiting room in the sky, then **** THEM. All I see is a perfect reason to bring back public hangings!

BLM isn't a movement, it's an insurrection of grown ass man boys with tampons. So let me tell you, YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL! If you don't want to lick the boot, then don't make the boot fall on your sorry ass face!

Do what must be done!

That's a lot of sexism, racism, fascism and odd fixations for one post.

You had no reply for it, and this is all we get from you...

I see a slight indication on the fixations and the fascism, but the other indicators are not really spiking on the radar.

Since when did we all turn into giant weak-ass ******s?

We are seriously letting assholes destroy entire cities, towns, and MAINLY BLACK OWNED businesses, while disrupting people's livelihoods. And our government, whos most basic purpose is to guarantee property rights so we don't descend into the ****ing apocalypse, is just letting it happen!

and don't even talk about CHAZ and these modern day secessionists, who cant even grown their own food. These people are a joke and bring shame on REAL secessionists, like their forefathers Jefferson Davis. At least he could feed his armies for 3 years. These bitches are whining about vegan food!

How the hell did we get to this? We just all decided to turn into animals when I wasn't looking? This isn't the US I know, the US I know is productive, civilized, and strong. When **** hits the fan, we do what we have to do.

Our military should IMMEDIATELY be deployed, and allowed to use maximum force for any reason, to stamp out this rabble. We are dealing with a gang of thieves rioting all over the country, and we should make an example out of them and their communities (apparently, killing 300,000 in a previous war wasn't enough).

Just in case any of you assholes want to mention George Floyd, I DONT GIVE A DAMN! Is it sad that it happened? Yea, but we're in the here and now. We are a nation of laws. I don't know what the **** kind of children you're raising, but if your community riots and spurns US law, then your community should not exist in the US period.

So if all these people that think it's cute to steal a PS4 and burn down a wendys, because George Floyd told you to from that big waiting room in the sky, then **** THEM. All I see is a perfect reason to bring back public hangings!

BLM isn't a movement, it's an insurrection of grown ass man boys with tampons. So let me tell you, YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL! If you don't want to lick the boot, then don't make the boot fall on your sorry ass face!

Do what must be done!

Are they still rioting? Most of the protests I've seen in the last week or so have been fairly peaceful inspite of the recent police shootings...there's so many I can hardly keep up.

Are they still rioting? Most of the protests I've seen in the last week or so have been fairly peaceful inspite of the recent police shootings...there's so many I can hardly keep up.

I find that some states are better than others on this actually. Texas is all right, and from what I heard, all protests there were peaceful. But there are riots in virginia still.

I see a slight indication on the fixations and the fascism, but the other indicators are not really spiking on the radar.

No surprise there.

And a complete disregard for the Constitution.

So...use the military to crush our citizens and just keep the King in the WH?

Millions of our fallen service men and women that fought for freedom and the Const are turning over in their graves.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

And a complete disregard for the Constitution.

So...use the military to crush our citizens and just keep the King in the WH?

Millions of our fallen service men and women that fought for that freedom and the Const are turning over in their graves.

No military personnel are willing to shoot protesters. There are not thousands of rioters swarming each city. The OP is hysterically out of proportion. It looks like a toned down race war rant.

No military personnel are willing to shoot protesters. There are not thousands of rioters swarming each city. The OP is hysterically out of proportion. It looks like a toned down race war rant.

Well I'm sure that there are a sampling of the same racists as post here and as the thugs we see policing the protests but in general IMO you're right. That's what I write whenever people claim the military will go door to door and take our guns or in some major revolt. They will go home to protect their families, and wont be willing to kill citizens.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

I find that some states are better than others on this actually. Texas is all right, and from what I heard, all protests there were peaceful. But there are riots in virginia still.

Texas protests were amazing, actually...very impressive...

Photo Gallery: Black Lives Matter Protests in Texas – Texas Monthly

In Virginia...I think the BLM and white supremacists are clashing...fighting over confederate statues I presume. Some of those southern states still have a lot of atonement to do.

Well I'm sure that there are a sampling of the same racists as post here and as the thugs we see policing the protests but in general IMO you're right. That's what I write whenever people claim the military will go door to door and take our guns or in some major revolt. They will go home to protect their families, and wont be willing to kill citizens.

Only crazies want to use lethal force against people that aren't threatening lives.

Only crazies want to use lethal force against people that aren't threatening lives.

And yet, we see it constantly, and that's why we have this thread, for ex.

The looting has essentially stopped. It always does at the point when looters taking advantage of protests to steal. Looting is just opportunistic stealing. Rioting tends to take out when opposite sides of a protest get too heated. It happens. Protesting for its part is as American as apple pie.

American Blacks have been the most patient people in American history. They are tired of burying their children for walking while black or driving while black or being in their own homes minding their own business while black.

You want this to end.....clean up your police departments and don't put another racist in the WH.

You had no reply for it, and this is all we get from you...

that is all you will ever get. no substance just spew kinda like the OP.
which is a disaster of driveling nonsense.

just a few days ago they torched a wendy's how is that peaceful?
what did the wendy's owner have to do with the event at hand?

Back
Top Bottom