• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I want (fill-in-the-blank) to be First Lady some day

Smeagol

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
1. Huma Weiner
2. Megan McCain
3. Theresa Heinz-Kerry. The one who came close but probably won't happen at this point.
4. Barbara Bush-Hager

Not saying I support e oppose their hubbies for potus, just it would be fun seeing them in the East Wing.

Add your own.

Well, for me the president is much more important. Besides, maybe it'll be the first MAN. :mrgreen:

Well, for me the president is much more important. Besides, maybe it'll be the first MAN. :mrgreen:

Mrs. Nathan Lane

Elizabeth Warren's husband.

l would rather be first female president:lol:

Nathan Lane.

Ever saw The Birdcage with Robin Williams?

No, I've never seen it. I googled Nathan Lane though. I hope you meant the actor because that's who I came up with, but I still don't know who Mrs. Nathan Lane is. :mrgreen:

No, I've never seen it. I googled Nathan Lane though. I hope you meant the actor because that's who I came up with, but I still don't know who Mrs. Nathan Lane is. :mrgreen:

I meant him. He's a very PROUD flaming gay guy. He'd just totally steal the camera spotlight from the prez husband on every occasion.

I meant him. He's a very PROUD flaming gay guy. He'd just totally steal the camera spotlight from the prez husband on every occasion.

Oh, I didn't know he was gay. I think I heard of him before, he did some kind of play or something with Matthew Broderick, didn't he? I don't know, I could be totally off. :lol:

Oh, I didn't know he was gay. I think I heard of him before, he did some kind of play or something with Matthew Broderick, didn't he? I don't know, I could be totally off. :lol:

Movie called "The Producers". Hated it. Terrible movie IMO. The Birdcage... hilarious. A gay couple, Robin Williams and Nathan Lane, have to act like they are straight to impress an ultra conservative Gene Hackman. Funny stuff. Nathan's character had to practice being straight. How to walk with machismo. How to butter his toast in a macho manner.

Sorry for going OT. Now, back to your regularly scheduled topic...

Movie called "The Producers". Hated it. Terrible movie IMO.

Well, that kind of movie doesn't really interest me anyhow, so thankfully I never had to suffer through it.

Seems to me that there are more terrible movies than good ones anyways.

Movie called "The Producers". Hated it. Terrible movie IMO. The Birdcage... hilarious. A gay couple, Robin Williams and Nathan Lane, have to act like they are straight to impress an ultra conservative Gene Hackman. Funny stuff. Nathan's character had to practice being straight. How to walk with machismo. How to butter his toast in a macho manner.

But the original Mel Brooks movie "The Producers" was great!

and yes, Birdcage was great, as was La Cage aux Folles which it was based on.

Last edited:
Hell Yes. This woman knows the games wall street plays and she ain't havin' none of their B.S. And she's a fighter.

Elizabeth Warren ROCKS!!!! would love her as president!

Hell Yes. This woman knows the games wall street plays and she ain't havin' none of their B.S. And she's a fighter.

I think she is a classic power hungry elitist who panders to the "peasants" in order to get more wealth and power by pretending she cares. She makes me want to hurl

I also love how she pretended to be Native American. people with law degrees from third rate schools don't get harvard jobs without some other preference

Elizabeth Warren ROCKS!!!! would love her as president!

She panders to hate and plays people like you for fools. YOu think she is a castrating avenging amazon who is going to emasculate those you blame your lot on when in reality she just uses people like you to become more wealthy and more powerful

she is a malignant sort of parasite

I say we put Chris Christie in a dress and run him that way.

I think she is a classic power hungry elitist who panders to the "peasants" in order to get more wealth and power by pretending she cares. She makes me want to hurl

I also love how she pretended to be Native American. people with law degrees from third rate schools don't get harvard jobs without some other preference

Yes, I remember that story about her pretending to be a Native American too. I'd rather someone who didn't lie or stretch the truth like your usual politicians. All of these people who have been politicians for years and years all just seem to be corrupted IMO.

Back
Top Bottom