• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I think Trump finally admitted that Mexico isn't paying for his puny fence.

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Trump Makes A Bewildering Confession About Who's Paying For His Border Wall | HuffPost

“And you know, Mexico is paying for the wall,” he said at a rally in North Carolina on Tuesday. “Just so you understand, they don’t say that. They never say it. But we’re gonna charge a small fee at the border. You know, the toll booths.”

“We’re putting a small toll on and maybe we’re going to do something with remittance,” Trump added. “All the money that we spent on the wall will be coming back.”

So, which paragraph is true?

1st: Mexico is paying
2nd: We going to get all the $$ we spent back (via tolls and remittance).

Somebody wanna spin Trump out of his latest con?

Didn't some supporter of Trump around here suggest Mexico has already in some phantom way paid for this?

Trump Makes A Bewildering Confession About Who's Paying For His Border Wall | HuffPost

“And you know, Mexico is paying for the wall,” he said at a rally in North Carolina on Tuesday. “Just so you understand, they don’t say that. They never say it. But we’re gonna charge a small fee at the border. You know, the toll booths.”

“We’re putting a small toll on and maybe we’re going to do something with remittance,” Trump added. “All the money that we spent on the wall will be coming back.”

In before some Trump Panty Sniffer comes in here and claims he knew Trump was just joking when he said Mexico would pay for the wall.

In before some Trump Panty Sniffer comes in here and claims he knew Trump was just joking when he said Mexico would pay for the wall.

or will they say that Mexico is paying via the tolls?

Question: Would an American citizen visiting Mexico have to pay the "toll" when coming back to the US?

Most likely, right?

Without finding any specifics on Trump's proposed toll, yep. It looks like some American's will still pay for the wall if the toll goes into place.

Without finding any specifics on Trump's proposed toll, yep. It looks like some American's will still pay for the wall if the toll goes into place.

Trump can tell any lie and make no sense.

His Charlottesville comment cemented his support forever.

You may be the last living person on the face of the Earth that actually thought that would happen. Election promises rarely come to pass; although Trump has done fairly well. BTW I'm STILL waiting for the $2500 saving in Health Care Premiums your Dear Leader promised me, and from what I hear he didn't cool the planet either. :lamo

Trump can tell any lie and make no sense.

His Charlottesville comment cemented his support forever.
You and Biden have to be the last people on Earth that still cling to the idiocy.

You may be the last living person on the face of the Earth that actually thought that would happen. Election promises rarely come to pass; although Trump has done fairly well. BTW I'm STILL waiting for the $2500 saving in Health Care Premiums your Dear Leader promised me, and from what I hear he didn't cool the planet either. :lamo

hey. weren't you the guy that thought campaign season stuff wasn't planned out? read any news today?

You and Biden have to be the last people on Earth that still cling to the idiocy.

it's the one that cemented his support forever.

it's not important or anything.

“And you know, Mexico is paying for the wall,” he said at a rally in North Carolina on Tuesday. “Just so you understand, they don’t say that. They never say it. But we’re gonna charge a small fee at the border. You know, the toll booths. We’re putting a small toll on and maybe we’re going to do something with remittance. All the money that we spent on the wall will be coming back.”

2nd: We going to get all the $$ we spent back (via tolls and remittance).Somebody wanna spin Trump out of his latest con?
I'm going with both and it's not a hard call.

The wall was Trump’s signature campaign promise.

Back
Top Bottom