• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"I think that he will have a war"

year2late

IIJAFM
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Trump from 2012

“I think that he will have a war,” Trump reiterated. “I think he’ll probably tie it around the election. You’ll have to tell me if I’m right, Jay. And I think he’ll be hard to beat. That’s actually going to be something that will be much harder for Mitt or anybody else for that matter to beat if he does that. I think he’s going to do it. I think he would do it in order to get elected.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-obama-start-war-iran-win-election-221358749.html

Please tell me this is not foreshadowing.:doh

Trump from 2012

“I think that he will have a war,” Trump reiterated. “I think he’ll probably tie it around the election. You’ll have to tell me if I’m right, Jay. And I think he’ll be hard to beat. That’s actually going to be something that will be much harder for Mitt or anybody else for that matter to beat if he does that. I think he’s going to do it. I think he would do it in order to get elected.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-obama-start-war-iran-win-election-221358749.html

You are seven years too late.

Trump from 2012

A pretty coherent trump thought about somebody else is usually projection about what he would like to do/has done/or is thinking about doing. (with or without insults it does not matter).

You are seven years too late.

Yes..but it gives us insight into how he thinks. He essentially said starting a war is a good strategy for winning a second term.

Yes..but it gives us insight into how he thinks. He essentially said starting a war is a good strategy for winning a second term.

Based on threads I've posted here. I don't think Trump supporters quite get what insight is...

Back
Top Bottom