• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I Think My Dog's a Democrat

Good lord, we can't even have a funny song without righttards turning into a partisan thing.
Says the person insulting Right-wingers unironically. You just had to make yourself a hypocrite in the same sentence, didn't you~?

Says the person insulting Right-wingers unironically. You just had to make yourself a hypocrite in the same sentence, didn't you~?

I simply refuse to be PC toward you. I thought you guys hated PC speech.

I simply refuse to be PC toward you. I thought you guys hated PC speech.
There's a difference between calling names and 'not being PC'. Not being PC doesn't mean you throw away your dignity and hurl insults or call names, like a four year old on the playground. Besides, my point was that you whined about someone 'being partisan', then did the exact same thing. That makes you a hypocrite.

Back
Top Bottom