• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I think in the next century there will be a huge shift in how much women can influence men with sex.

dex4974

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Communist
Typically men desire and seek out sex more than women do. They pursue women way more often than vise versa. I believe that within 100 years simulated sex will be just as good as or possibly even better than real sex. When a guy can have sex with a robot that's better looking and better at sex than any real woman he has a chance with it's going to seriously change the dynamics of our society. I think it'll be even worse when the robots get good at simulating emotions and intimacy as well.

I think a lot of women won't be prepared for when men start to become more cold and indifferent towards them like they are with other men. True equality for them is going to be a hard pill to swallow. Women have no concept of how much of the good vibes and good will they get from other people is nothing more than bait on a line to get their panties off. Once they lose that social power/advantage they are going to feel powerless and forgotten by men. I believe that ultimately women will overcome this and that they'll be better for it. I think men not caring as much to pursue women for sexual satisfaction will be the real end of sexism in our society.

I want to end clarifying that I do not think a woman's only usefulness is sex, but from a man's perspective sex is way up there on the list of reasons why women are awesome. It gives them a lot of power over men.

It has been said that the blood supply is at fault; there is not enough blood in the average male to have both heads function at the same time........:shrug:

If robots can simulate emotions and intimacy they will soon learn to use it all to their advantage and enslave the men then all humans. At that point we are at the mercy of the robots and will need to send someone back in time to destroy the sex robot prototype Model 101 that started it all.

If robots can simulate emotions and intimacy they will soon learn to use it all to their advantage and enslave the men then all humans. At that point we are at the mercy of the robots and will need to send someone back in time to destroy the sex robot prototype Model 101 that started it all.

AI seems to be determined to be better than us at everything. Maybe it'll be better at running the show too. Humanity is already enslaved.

Typically men desire and seek out sex more than women do. They pursue women way more often than vise versa. I believe that within 100 years simulated sex will be just as good as or possibly even better than real sex. When a guy can have sex with a robot that's better looking and better at sex than any real woman he has a chance with it's going to seriously change the dynamics of our society. I think it'll be even worse when the robots get good at simulating emotions and intimacy as well.

I think a lot of women won't be prepared for when men start to become more cold and indifferent towards them like they are with other men. True equality for them is going to be a hard pill to swallow. Women have no concept of how much of the good vibes and good will they get from other people is nothing more than bait on a line to get their panties off. Once they lose that social power/advantage they are going to feel powerless and forgotten by men. I believe that ultimately women will overcome this and that they'll be better for it. I think men not caring as much to pursue women for sexual satisfaction will be the real end of sexism in our society.

I want to end clarifying that I do not think a woman's only usefulness is sex, but from a man's perspective sex is way up there on the list of reasons why women are awesome. It gives them a lot of power over men.

Oh no whatever will we do when men no longer desire to make us happy with their penises.

Oh no whatever will we do when men no longer desire to make us happy with their penises.

It doesn't matter if you care or not. The point is women will be much less powerful socially because they won't be able to control men with sex as easily. I don't think it will stop there either. I think men will be less empathetic and outgoing to women in general. Most women don't actually understand how emotionally shallow and superficial most male relationships are. Once men start treating them the same way it's going to be an issue.

The only thing I know about the next century is I'll be long gone.

What will happen is that those men and women who value simulated sex over actual human relationships will be less likely to reproduce and this trait will slowly be bred out of the human race.

Most women don't actually understand how emotionally shallow and superficial most male relationships are.

All this time... :(

What will happen is that those men and women who value simulated sex over actual human relationships will be less likely to reproduce and this trait will slowly be bred out of the human race.

Nope.

How long until we have artificial wombs and completely remove the need for humans to have sex and carry children?

I found another incel!

Nope.

How long until we have artificial wombs and completely remove the need for humans to have sex and carry children?

Probably quite long.

In any case, the majority of humans, men included, need more than sex. They need quality relationships with other people in which sex plays only a small role.

If you take issue with anything I said in my post some elaboration would be appreciated.

Oh, I agree with the part I quoted. I’ll be happy to expand: due to toxic masculinity, too many men have been widdled down to ignorant dip****s who can’t even bring women to orgasm anymore, let alone offer the kind of nurturing emotional and intellectual support while sucking virtually all the oxygen out of any room they’re in with their whining about how hard it is to have a (usually below average) dick and balls.

I think your predictions regarding where a lot of guys go with this isn’t important. The net effect, if you are right, is that a lot of women will be happier, healthier, not beaten. I think it would be amazing if toxic men focused their toxic attentions on inanimate objects vs real human beings. Maybe they’ll be fixed in that process and can rejoin the rest of us.

Probably quite long.

In any case, the majority of humans, men included, need more than sex. They need quality relationships with other people in which sex plays only a small role.

Two things...

Firstly men do want emotional connections but constantly available top quality virtual sex will definitely lower a woman's power in the sex marketplace. It will change the dynamics of society.

Secondly men can get emotional support from more than just a sexual partner. A sexual partner is not required for a person to be emotionally fulfilled.

Two things...

Firstly men do want emotional connections but constantly available top quality virtual sex will definitely lower a woman's power in the sex marketplace. It will change the dynamics of society.

Secondly men can get emotional support from more than just a sexual partner. A sexual partner is not required for a person to be emotionally fulfilled.

No, this does not describe most men. This likely only describes the men in your experience.

Most men want emotional connections. Most men want families. Both men and women have libidos that sometimes get away from them, and there are certainly men and women who aren't currently looking for emotional connections or families, but that doesn't change millions of years of evolution that produced both loving mothers and loving fathers. Most people are ultimately seeking emotional connection to another person or persons. The sex is merely a biological function that represents a relatively small (but exciting) percentage of a loving relationship.

Oh, I agree with the part I quoted. I’ll be happy to expand: due to toxic masculinity, too many men have been widdled down to ignorant dip****s who can’t even bring women to orgasm anymore, let alone offer the kind of nurturing emotional and intellectual support while sucking virtually all the oxygen out of any room they’re in with their whining about how hard it is to have a (usually below average) dick and balls.

I think your predictions regarding where a lot of guys go with this isn’t important. The net effect, if you are right, is that a lot of women will be happier, healthier, not beaten. I think it would be amazing if toxic men focused their toxic attentions on inanimate objects vs real human beings. Maybe they’ll be fixed in that process and can rejoin the rest of us.

I did say that I think it will be the end of sexism and that women will come out the other side stronger.

Well, unbred, really.

But even if robosex turns out to be a thing in the World, not everyone will be able to afford a mechanical plaything. & so I expect that any move to a universal use of robotic sex surrogates would be phased in. (& that assumes that either the cost of surrogates would go down, or that World incomes would rise, or both.)

& of course, there will be groups that won't admit any kind of sexual surrogate @ all: The Amish, Roman Catholics, Orthodox Jews, & I'm sure there are others.

No, this does not describe most men. This likely only describes the men in your experience.

Most men want emotional connections. Most men want families. Both men and women have libidos that sometimes get away from them, and there are certainly men and women who aren't currently looking for emotional connections or families, but that doesn't change millions of years of evolution that produced both loving mothers and loving fathers. Most people are ultimately seeking emotional connection to another person or persons. The sex is merely a biological function that represents a relatively small (but exciting) percentage of a loving relationship.

I think you're very much underestimating how profound of an impact this will have on society but I can see your mind is made up.

Well, unbred, really.

But even if robosex turns out to be a thing in the World, not everyone will be able to afford a mechanical plaything. & so I expect that any move to a universal use of robotic sex surrogates would be phased in. (& that assumes that either the cost of surrogates would go down, or that World incomes would rise, or both.)

& of course, there will be groups that won't admit any kind of sexual surrogate @ all: The Amish, Roman Catholics, Orthodox Jews, & I'm sure there are others.

Sexual surrogates won't disappear. They will be common and the price will go down steadily, as they are little more than sex toys IMO. They will be used as part of and in conjunction with human relationships. Those people who use them as a total replacement for human relationships will be few and will remain few.

I think you're very much underestimating how profound of an impact this will have on society but I can see your mind is made up.

I could be. But I think you are over estimating the impact. The impact of simulated sexual surrogates for men will be scarcely more than the impact of battery powered vibrators for women.

I could be. But I think you are over estimating the impact. The impact of simulated sexual surrogates for men will be scarcely more than the impact of battery powered vibrators for women.

What if we can build an AI that simulates human emotions realistically?

I want to remind everybody that we already have instances of males checking out of reality for anime girl body pillow wives.

Back
Top Bottom