• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I think extremist views of the police will lead to worse relations between officers and the public.

A more accurate thread title would be:

I think extremist views of the police will lead to worse relations between officers and their employers.

WE decide how policing will be conducted in our communities... not the police alone...

Some would say we are already seeing "random acts of violence". I disagree. The acts of violence going on in our cities right now are not random. They are organized.

By the right. The people dressed all in black smashing windows are not protestors.

Convenient that you ignore the first line in my reply.

I think there should be a zero tolerance policy, a dusk to dawn curfew and the mayor and governor need to use all resources available to get the situation under control.

LOL. And, have they been doing that? We've had about 90 days of rioting.

That is a made up myth. While there are bad employees here and there in all employment relationships, there is no systemic police bias. In fact, the truth is these incidents have been getting less and less, even under Trump than under Obama, but the lying enemy of the people MSM imply that things are getting worse when the facts clearly show they are getting better, not worse.

sorry, as usual, you are wrong and just parroting extreme right wing dogma

Back
Top Bottom