• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I sure hope Bloomberg is right

Why do you think that? He is quite popular in PA and thus far the GOP nomination looks to be going OZ's way....spare me Lord if the choice is Oz or Fetterman and they go with Oz.
Then:
I don't pay much attention to betting sites. There aren't a lot of polls out yet but what I see favours Oz. I personally think McCormick would be bigger threat to Fetterman so of course I'm rooting for Oz. Here are two articles on the most recent poll. Oz was also ahead of all other GOP contenders in December poll but McCormick hadn't announced.

Edited
Then:
Yes, as I mentioned not much to go on yet. I'll be interested to see who Trump endorses.

Shifting rather quickly. From "looks to be going OZ's way" to "not much to go on yet" and Trump's endorsement.
I've noticed in many of your comments that the topic of Trump endorsements is a prominent topic to you - kind of like "Tucker" is very prominent in your comments.

Shifting rather quickly. From "looks to be going OZ's way" to "not much to go on yet" and Trump's endorsement.
I've noticed in many of your comments that the topic of Trump endorsements is a prominent topic to you - kind of like "Tucker" is very prominent in your comments.
Not a shift.....looks like it is going Oz's way but not too much going on yet.....

Inflicted because they weren’t the majorities when redistributing took place.
😆 no
Remember, “elections have consequences”?
Turnabout’s fair play.
I’m well aware of VA’s redistricting practices. IMO, we have the fairest system for redistricting in the country.
1648599779552.png

Back
Top Bottom