• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I sure hope Bloomberg is right

You're a Democrat, so that's no shock.
And your a Jinping loving commie.
No. The self-inflicted damage was when Democrats abandoned everything but urban centers. You can see it in several states with one or two major cities and large rural areas. For example Wisconsin. There are posters who claim that it's an example of gerrymandering, but it's not. Democrats focused all their attention on Madison, Green Bay, and Milwaukee and ignored the rest of the state. Look at the third sub-image. This was all between redistricting.
Idiotic babble.

Where concentrations of one party or another are located within a state doesn’t determine how maps are drawn. Which party is in charge does.
You laugh now, but Biden is the punchline of the joke.
Biden has always been the butt of jokes. So what?

Whereas Biden’s legacy will include many stupid verbal gaffes and criticism of certain policies, Loser #45’s legacy is 2 righteous impeachment’s, numerous instances of callous disregard for Americans lives in the pursuit of re-election, and the most destructive attack on the Constitution by any federal elected official in American history.
You are the one complaining about Republicans having more control in redistricting. That is a consequence of elections.
I’m not. You’re lying. As usual.
What that has to do with a professor writing book on national trends is unclear.
The subject being discussed was redistricting, not voting patterns.

Breaking news Trump has announced he is running for president 2024.

"We did it twice, and we'll do it again. We'll be doing it again a third time."#Trump2024 pic.twitter.com/Y6XH4f6LV5
— RSBN
🇺🇸
(@RSBNetwork) February 27, 2022

Really? Until he has officially declared it's crap and all about the money. Will they ever learn?

I am? Who knew?
You're Canadian, I know. Still.

And your a Jinping loving commie.
Bizarre.

Idiotic babble.
Great comeback.

Where concentrations of one party or another are located within a state doesn’t determine how maps are drawn. Which party is in charge does.
Perhaps it escaped your notice that the maps did not change.

Biden has always been the butt of jokes. So what?
It's not a joke. He genuinely is incompetent.

Whereas Biden’s legacy will include many stupid verbal gaffes and criticism of certain policies, Loser #45’s legacy is 2 righteous impeachment’s, numerous instances of callous disregard for Americans lives in the pursuit of re-election, and the most destructive attack on the Constitution by any federal elected official in American history.
History has followed Trump with someone so clearly worse that he makes Trump look good in comparison. That's just reality.

On top of that, all your accusations are political spin which are almost fact free.

I’m not. You’re lying. As usual.
Except you were complaining about gerrymandering. I commented at the time.

The subject being discussed was redistricting, not voting patterns.
The voting patterns refute the contention that Republican control is a product of gerrymandering. No new districts, but still we observe the change you complain about.

He is warning about a Dem wipeout in November. I sure hope Americans are disturbed enough about so many current U.S. situations, that they let it be known when they vote!

Instead of claiming Trump works for Putin, soon Dems will switch to complaining that Putin works for Trump ;)

An appropriate response to your assertion.
Great comeback.
An accurate assessment of your comment.
Perhaps it escaped your notice that the maps did not change.
The subject escaped your notice. Or maybe your simple ability to comprehend.
It's not a joke. He genuinely is incompetent.
Relative to Loser #45, Biden is extraordinarily competent.
History has followed Trump with someone so clearly worse that he makes Trump look good in comparison. That's just reality.
It isn’t. It’s your delusion.
On top of that, all your accusations are political spin which are almost fact free.
Both impeachments were deserved. Trump violated his oath of office by attempting to illegally withhold funds to a foreign country in exchange for publicly announcing a bogus investigation of his potential opponent in the ‘20 election, and violated his oath of office and our Constitution by inciting a historic, violent attack on Congress.

In between his 1st and 2nd impeachment, Loser #45 knowingly/deliberately lied to Americans about the spread and lethality of Covid-19. He continued lying, spreading disinformation, attacking other elected officials, and holding superspreader rallies because all he cared about was being re-elected.

And then there’s Loser #45’s “Big Lie”. The most damaging of all his schemes.

The above are all facts. Irrefutable facts.

Of course, you’ll argue otherwise. Your reputation of denying facts and reality is firmly established throughout this forum.

Biden’s less than stellar performance has certainly given Trumplicans even more to be thankful for.

Bidens done fine IMO.

If the election were tomorrow, I wouldn't hesitate at all to vote for him again.

Just listening to what he was saying today when I saw the news of Ukraine for a second...I was thinking "Yeah, its really nice to not have a complete freaking moron for President."

Of course people are concerned about inflation because of the pandemic and all sorts of loony crap going on, but Bidens fine. He's doing well.

An appropriate response to your assertion.
An accurate assessment of your comment.
And fact free.

The subject escaped your notice. Or maybe your simple ability to comprehend.
You brought up gerrymandering.

Ad hominem attacks are usually the losers refuge

Relative to Loser #45, Biden is extraordinarily competent.
That's your delusion.

Tump was a success and Biden has not been so far.

It isn’t. It’s your delusion.
It's easily defended by Trump's long list of accomplishments.

Both impeachments were deserved. Trump violated his oath of office by attempting to illegally withhold funds to a foreign country in exchange for publicly announcing a bogus investigation of his potential opponent in the ‘20 election, and violated his oath of office and our Constitution by inciting a historic, violent attack on Congress.
Your spin is more air than substance. Both impeachments were thrown out after opening statements. There was no substance to investigae.

In between his 1st and 2nd impeachment, Loser #45 knowingly/deliberately lied to Americans about the spread and lethality of Covid-19. He continued lying, spreading disinformation, attacking other elected officials, and holding superspreader rallies because all he cared about was being re-elected.
Are you going completely fact-free?

And then there’s Loser #45’s “Big Lie”. The most damaging of all his schemes.
The big lie is that there was collusion with Russia. That probably is not what you meant.

The above are all facts. Irrefutable facts.
:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Of course, you’ll argue otherwise. Your reputation of denying facts and reality is firmly established throughout this forum.
No need.

Bidens done fine IMO.

If the election were tomorrow, I wouldn't hesitate at all to vote for him again.

Just listening to what he was saying today when I saw the news of Ukraine for a second...I was thinking "Yeah, its really nice to not have a complete freaking moron for President."

Of course people are concerned about inflation because of the pandemic and all sorts of loony crap going on, but Bidens fine. He's doing well.
He’s doing well with regards to Ukraine, IMO. There rest? I’m not too impressed. Again, my .02

Biden wasn’t in my top three choices, but I’ve yet to regret voting for him, and doubt I ever will.

He’s doing well with regards to Ukraine, IMO. There rest? I’m not too impressed. Again, my .02

Biden wasn’t in my top three choices, but I’ve yet to regret voting for him, and doubt I ever will.

Not a huge Biden fan, but he's been what I expected.

And the competition is an idiot like donnietrump, or Desantis?

Yeah. Won't take long to think about that one. I dont really sit around worrying about politics at this point though, I've already seen what a complete and utter sham it is and the congress is bought and paid for. They may get bipartisan on another fat tax cut for billionaires, and that will be about it.

Its gonna be that way now until its changed by force IMO. And that will not be in my lifetime again IMO.

Ad hominem attacks are usually the losers refuge
Says the one who threw the first ad hominem.
That's your delusion.

Tump was a success and Biden has not been so far.

It's easily defended by Trump's long list of accomplishments.
This ^^ is delusional thinking.
Both impeachments were thrown out after opening statements.
Impeachments can’t be “thrown out”. Once impeached by Congress, impeached forever.
There was no substance to investigae.
Ludicrous lie.
Are you going completely fact-free?
Completely fact free is your thing.
The big lie is that there was collusion with Russia. That probably is not what you meant.
Members of Loser #45’s campaign 100+ interactions with Russians happened. jr’s meeting with a former Russian government official in hopes of receiving dirt on HRC happened. Loser #45’s ten attempts at obstruction happened.

Agreed.

Twice impeached one term loser "success" story BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa
I know that the cult teaches Trump was a failure and incompetent. The facts say otherwise and Biden is giving clear and convincing evidence that the cult is preaching :poop:

@Puigb, I hope so but we'll see. I am hopeful of three things. The Dems keep the Senate, Fetterman wins PA and most Trump backed candidates lose their primaries and seats in reasonably competitive seats.

If Dems don't keep the senate, and lose the WH in 2024, then this country will deserve to be a fascist hellhole because the Dem voters would have chosen to let it happen. Pure and simple.

Interesting times we live in.

I think this has been a good week for Joe Biden - maybe his best one in a long time. He's handled the Ukraine thing pretty damn well. I think a major reason Putin invaded Ukraine is because he not only underestimated Ukraine's will to resist, but he also underestimated Biden's will to challenge him. Putin has miscalculated this entire invasion plot. Biden's not overreacting; he's just letting Putin bury himself. If Putin ends up losing, it could be the end of 'Putinism', which would also be a major blow to the credibility of the far right in this country.

Obviously, it's early - a lot can go wrong, and I think we're about to enter a very difficult phase economically. But so far, I like the way Biden's handling this conflict. There's an opportunity to change the way Americans view his brand of politics and governance.

Why do you think that? He is quite popular in PA and thus far the GOP nomination looks to be going OZ's way....spare me Lord if the choice is Oz or Fetterman and they go with Oz.
I don't know much of anything about the PA senate race, but "thus far the GOP nomination looks to be going OZ's way" certainly isn't how Predictit sees the situation.

Screenshot 2022-02-27 080946.pngScreenshot 2022-02-27 081327.png

I don't know much of anything about the PA senate race, but "thus far the GOP nomination looks to be going OZ's way" certainly isn't how Predictit sees the situation.
I don't pay much attention to betting sites. There aren't a lot of polls out yet but what I see favours Oz. I personally think McCormick would be bigger threat to Fetterman so of course I'm rooting for Oz. Here are two articles on the most recent poll. Oz was also ahead of all other GOP contenders in December poll but McCormick hadn't announced.

Edited

Last edited:
I think this has been a good week for Joe Biden - maybe his best one in a long time. He's handled the Ukraine thing pretty damn well. I think a major reason Putin invaded Ukraine is because he not only underestimated Ukraine's will to resist, but he also underestimated Biden's will to challenge him. Putin has miscalculated this entire invasion plot. Biden's not overreacting; he's just letting Putin bury himself. If Putin ends up losing, it could be the end of 'Putinism', which would also be a major blow to the credibility of the far right in this country.

Obviously, it's early - a lot can go wrong, and I think we're about to enter a very difficult phase economically. But so far, I like the way Biden's handling this conflict. There's an opportunity to change the way Americans view his brand of politics and governance.

Bidens doing fine.

Things are screwed up with inflation and supply chain, and they really might get worse before they get better especially with this war now going on in Ukraine. I dont think it will affect us much except maybe for gas prices.

But Biden is doing well, these are tough times. I sure am glad that a complete shitstain like Crooked donnietrump isnt sitting in the White House right now. Can you imagine that idiot trying to coordinate a response to something like Ukraine?

"I called President Putin today to congratulate him on such a genius move!! He's way better than a Democrat, lots of people are saying, believe me! We're looking at what can be done to make the transition of power in Ukraine as smooth as possible so Moscow can resume control quickly and efficiently. It will be the smoothest transition of power ever, a new record, believe me. Ukraine has been liberated and they'll want to celebrate in Putin Square! Oh yeah....Pocahontas and Sleepy Joe!! NEENER NEENER NEENER!!!!"
*Crooked donnietrump smears own feces in hair on camera*

And there are still people in the US no less kissing that guys big dumb rear end. Incredible.

I don't pay much attention to betting sites. There aren't a lot of polls out yet but what I see favours Oz. I personally think McCormick would be bigger threat to Fetterman so of course I'm rooting for Oz. Here are two articles on the most recent poll. Oz was also ahead of all other GOP contenders in December poll but McCormick hadn't announced.

Edited

Exclusive — Poll: David McCormick Surges into Lead in Pennsylvania GOP Senate Primary, Mehmet Oz Crashes​

Try above source, dated 22 Feb. Yours are from the 16th.

Things are screwed up with inflation and supply chain, and they really might get worse before they get better especially with this war now going on in Ukraine. I dont think it will affect us much except maybe for gas prices.

Gas and food will probably be noticeably higher for a while but if Putin somehow has a change of heart and goes back into Russia, maybe it's a short-term problem.

But Biden is doing well, these are tough times.

These *are* tough times, and we as a country need to learn how to deal with tough times again instead of bitching and moaning about being asked to make sacrifices. That's why I still believe in Biden. He understands what that means. He has exemplified that throughout his loss. Contrast that to the spoiled corrupt man-baby that he defeated in the last election.

I sure am glad that a complete shitstain like Crooked donnietrump isnt sitting in the White House right now. Can you imagine that idiot trying to coordinate a response to something like Ukraine?

+1000

Try above source, dated 22 Feb. Yours are from the 16th.
An poll commissioned by McCormick himself and published " exclusively" by Breitbart. Think I'll wait for a poll from a known, reputable source. Seems like Ted Cruz and some other Trumpers have thrown their backing behind McCormick. Just a hunch but I bet a Trump endorsement isn't far behind.

Edited
A single poll so far, right?
I guess one might say (and many do and have said) they don't pay much attention to a single poll and they like averages better. From what I can see, we don't have averages yet.
I plan to watch the races progress by watching both polls and the betting market - but I think your comments quite frequently go down the path of hypotheticals that are both unrealistic and illogical and I wonder if Oz might be yet another of those rabbit holes. We'll see in May.

A single poll so far, right?
Yes, as I mentioned not much to go on yet. I'll be interested to see who Trump endorses.

Back
Top Bottom