• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I support Trump

Gee what a comeback :roll:

Don't think I've ever knowingly used Media Matters. You however HAVE used Alex Jones as a source... So the question of whether or not you "Know what Clinton will do" is pretty laughable when those are the types of sources you get your information from.

Yeah than after that she'll legalize the rape of urinators by the Trans-gendered :roll:

You have a direct line to Soros. Don't you? Why are you such a fan of a Nazi collaborater?

While Trump will be the lesser of two evils, I simply cannot support a candidate who was a diehard Hillary supporter in 2008. I don't trust him. I'll sit this one out.

I've decided to vote for the stronger American. Trump has conservative values even though he was influenced by his NYC upbringing.

Last edited:
I've decided to vote for the stronger American. Trump has conservative values even though he was influenced by his NYC upbringing.

What conservative values would those be? His support of abortion, his support of universal health care or his support of banning "assault weapons?

What conservative values would those be? His support of abortion, his support of universal health care or his support of banning "assault weapons?

I think he supports life. I don't think he supports universal health care and I believe he supports the 2nd Amendment which Hillary does not. At this point, not supporting Mr. Trump is tantamount to supporting Hillary and the democratic machine. I refuse to do that.

I think he supports life. I don't think he supports universal health care and I believe he supports the 2nd Amendment which Hillary does not. At this point, not supporting Mr. Trump is tantamount to supporting Hillary and the democratic machine. I refuse to do that.

"I’m very pro-choice,” Trump says. “I hate the concept of abortion. I hate it. I hate everything it stands for. I cringe when I listen to people debating the subject. But you still — I just believe in choice.”

Russert clarifies his original point: Would you ban partial-birth abortion? “No,” Trump replies.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...d-trumps-ever-shifting-positions-on-abortion/

Trump is a liberal extremist on abortion.

However opposing Trump is more than just a matter of politics it's a matter of morality. I won't be voting for Hillary either, and if my 3rd party vote allows Hillary to become president I can live with it.

I fully believe in what Trump claims he will do for America.

I do not care if I am low informed, I do not care if he does not know where Libya is, or Syria, or Indonesia is. I do not care if he deifies himself. I do not care if he puts himself above God. I do not care if he flip flops. One of his surrogates claims he is being "flexible."
I like what he said in his speech at the NRA who wholeheartedly endorse him. I do not care if his mouth gets himself into trouble with the establishment. I like the fact the Chinese endorse him but have no idea why.

I am an unemployed blue collar white man.

While I don't think he'll do everything he claims he'll do for America, much like any other negotiator he'll bid high and settle for something less. Whatever that something less is will be better than what we have right now and a damned sight better than any of the liberal crap that Hillary shoves down our throats.

While I don't think he'll do everything he claims he'll do for America, much like any other negotiator he'll bid high and settle for something less. Whatever that something less is will be better than what we have right now and a damned sight better than any of the liberal crap that Hillary shoves down our throats.

as I said, I don't know what sort of president Trump would be and what real conservative values he'd advance. What I do know is that the lying bitch is opposed to just about anything that I value and I believe her when she says that she sees our values and our culture as her enemies

I support Trump.

I'm dubious on some of his proposals and I'm fairly certain the wall will not be built. I know he flip flops on his positions. But in essence many of his proposals are good. Enforcing our immigration laws, putting this country first, making Europeans and middle easterners pay for our defense otherwise not wasting so much money protecting their borders, doing something to bring our jobs back into this country. But what puts it over the top is how obviously terrible Hillary's foreign policy is. It's unforgivable. She want our troops and special forces to work side by side with al-Qaeda affiliates to overthrow governments around the world.

I have an associate's degree, I sell insurance products, and I'm a minority.

I support Trump not because he is a perfect person. He isn't. But he has learned how to market himself in a way to get his worst enemies to do his bidding and make him even more popular and marketable than he was before. In that respect he is brilliant and if he can bring that kind of ability to the White House, we may see something pretty awesome in our lifetime. My gut tells me his heart is in the right place and he will see to it that he learns whatever he needs to learn. At the very worst, we could not possibly be worse off as I am not willing to support more of the status quo from either party.

I have been told that I have the equivalent of a master's degree, I am a woman, I am a former member of the press, have been in management much of my adult life, and am a recently retired small business owner.

And if his Daddy hadn't given him millions he'd be selling 'genuine' Rolex watches out of the back of a station wagon in Times Square. He's a bigot and a demagogue.

I agree with your post.... however,

if Hillary had not married Bill Jefferson (BJ), she would be a "civil rights" attorney filing frivolous lawsuits against major corporations.

I support Trump not because he is a perfect person. He isn't. But he has learned how to market himself in a way to get his worst enemies to do his bidding and make him even more popular and marketable than he was before. In that respect he is brilliant and if he can bring that kind of ability to the White House, we may see something pretty awesome in our lifetime. My gut tells me his heart is in the right place and he will see to it that he learns whatever he needs to learn. At the very worst, we could not possibly be worse off as I am not willing to support more of the status quo from either party.

I have been told that I have the equivalent of a master's degree, I am a woman, I am a former member of the press, have been in management much of my adult life, and am a recently retired small business owner.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Recent Trump quotes on abortion:

Donald Trump/Abortion
“As far as Planned Parenthood is concerned, I'm pro-life,” Trump asserted on the debate stage at the University of Houston.
In 10th GOP debate, Marco Rubio steps up to the plate against Donald Trump
CBS News - Feb 26, 2016
Trump also wrote: “Public funding of abortion providers is an insult to people of conscience at the least and an affront to good governance at best.”
Ted Cruz ad, assailed by Trump, leaves out Trump's declared shift on abortion
PolitiFact.com - Feb 17, 2016
“I'm pro-life, but with the caveats. It's: Life of the mother (very important), incest and rape,” Trump said.
I asked psychologists to analyze Trump supporters. This is what I learned.
The Washington Post - Oct 15, 2015
“Look, Planned Parenthood has to stop with the abortions,” he told host Chuck Todd on NBC's “Meet the Press.”
Trump not sure about past donations to Planned Parenthood
The Hill - Aug 16, 2015

Donald Trump/Abortion
“As far as Planned Parenthood is concerned, I'm pro-life,” Trump asserted on the debate stage at the University of Houston.
CBS News - Feb 26, 2016
Trump also wrote: “Public funding of abortion providers is an insult to people of conscience at the least and an affront to good governance at best.”
“I'm pro-life, but with the caveats. It's: Life of the mother (very important), incest and rape,” Trump said.
“Look, Planned Parenthood has to stop with the abortions,” he told host Chuck Todd on NBC's “Meet the Press.”
The Hill - Aug 16, 2015

Those kind of moderate stances make him an extremist lefty.

How do you feel about his belief that it was the United States and its allies that was responsible for the Second World War and not Adolph Hitler? Or is that more just Chomsky being Chomsky? He hates his own country and I can never respect any American who does that. You can disagree with it, but Chomsky goes way beyond that.
The bolded is an overwrought criticism of Chomsky brought by his critics that's been turned into urban legend, and repeated in a never-ending echo-box. It's the old "repeat it enough and it's believed as fact".

Chomsky's statements declaring the tough economic sanctions brought by the Treaty of Versailles gave rise to Hitler, are common thoughts in virtually any history text book; take a look for yourself, if you're not already familiar.

I'm not here to defend him, and your mind's already made-up.

But I'll remind you the 1st Amendment was fashioned exactly so we can criticize the government. You know? Like our forefathers did? The guys that gave us the 1A? So we can criticize? :doh

as I said, I don't know what sort of president Trump would be and what real conservative values he'd advance. What I do know is that the lying bitch is opposed to just about anything that I value and I believe her when she says that she sees our values and our culture as her enemies

Greetings, TurtleDude. :2wave:

I haven't heard her make that statement, but it sounds very similar to BHO's "Republicans are my enemies." Isn't that a strange statement from someone who wants to be the President of this country, while apparently excluding right off the bat, those who don't agree with her "values and culture," whatever the H*** that means! :thumbdown:

... the screen name choice did tend to generate a certain image with matching expectations.
Yeah - very early on I paid the money here to change it, but already had some posts down and didn't want to confuse those around me, so I didn't. I was in the middle of reading Chomsky's "Understanding Power" when I signed-up here, and just ran with it.

I briefly back then also considered "Dr. Kissinger", which I still like.

I also wouldn't mind "Fanta Bukowski" (combining two of my favorite novelists).

Anyway, I still have a free name-change credit here in my User Control Panel just waiting for me to use it if I ever desire - but with 7K posts I really hate to change now.

Donald Trump/Abortion
CBS News - Feb 26, 2016
The Hill - Aug 16, 2015

Yes Trump is a pathological liar who has no moral compass whatsoever and will say anything to get elected. What is your point exactly?

You know what I say to that? So what if he is...seriously so what. Is he, as president going to open mandatory birth centers where women are forced to carry children to term against their own wishes?

There's a better chance he opens mandatory abortion centers and forces women to murder thier own children.

So what is Clinton going to do?

She's going to go full commie.

L M A O :lamo
Are you laughing because you know there's no way you can argue against my comment?

What ever you say comrade :lamo
He's ROFLMAO'ing my dear apdst, because he knows she's far more likely to go 'full corporatist', than the diametrically opposed 'full communist', leaving both of us to wonder:

"What the hell are you talking about"?

Back
Top Bottom