• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I support Trump

Glowpun

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I fully believe in what Trump claims he will do for America.

I do not care if I am low informed, I do not care if he does not know where Libya is, or Syria, or Indonesia is. I do not care if he deifies himself. I do not care if he puts himself above God. I do not care if he flip flops. One of his surrogates claims he is being "flexible."
I like what he said in his speech at the NRA who wholeheartedly endorse him. I do not care if his mouth gets himself into trouble with the establishment. I like the fact the Chinese endorse him but have no idea why.

I am an unemployed blue collar white man.

Oh, this is going to be good....

I do not care if I am low informed, I do not care if he does not know where Libya is, or Syria, or Indonesia is. I do not care if he deifies himself. I do not care if he puts himself above God. I do not care if he flip flops. One of his surrogates claims he is being "flexible."
I like what he said in his speech at the NRA who wholeheartedly endorse him. I do not care if his mouth gets himself into trouble with the establishment. I like the fact the Chinese endorse him but have no idea why.

I support Trump.

I'm dubious on some of his proposals and I'm fairly certain the wall will not be built. I know he flip flops on his positions. But in essence many of his proposals are good. Enforcing our immigration laws, putting this country first, making Europeans and middle easterners pay for our defense otherwise not wasting so much money protecting their borders, doing something to bring our jobs back into this country. But what puts it over the top is how obviously terrible Hillary's foreign policy is. It's unforgivable. She want our troops and special forces to work side by side with al-Qaeda affiliates to overthrow governments around the world.

I have an associate's degree, I sell insurance products, and I'm a minority.

Do you care if your goof is too obvious?

The question is, are you solidly on the up-and-up with everything you just posted, or are you being being a rather brilliant troll?

I support Trump.

I'm dubious on some of his proposals and I'm fairly certain the wall will not be built. I know he flip flops on his positions. But in essence many of his proposals are good. Enforcing our immigration laws, putting this country first, making Europeans and middle easterners pay for our defense otherwise not wasting so much money protecting their borders, doing something to bring our jobs back into this country. But what puts it over the top is how obviously terrible Hillary's foreign policy is. It's unforgivable. She want our troops and special forces to work side by side with al-Qaeda affiliates to overthrow governments around the world.

I have an associate's degree, I sell insurance products, and I'm a minority.

I am with you on this. I can't support Hillary's nonsense. Rewarding criminals is her immigration policy. I will spend the next 4 or 8 years fighting for my rights instead of my government protecting my rights. She is going to support the unions and the bankers that own her while the small businessman becomes extinct. We can all be government workers or welfare recipients I guess. I just struggle with that peasant life style the democrats support where everyone is dependent on big government.

Because you cannot know the future and because of his flip flops you cannot know what he is going to actually try to do for America, why would you be for him based on what he is going to do for America?

Because you cannot know the future and because of his flip flops you cannot know what he is going to actually try to do for America, why would you be for him based on what he is going to do for America?

there is only one thing we can be certain about this candidate
he will always do what is best for tRump

better hope your interests align with his should he be elected to tRumpify the white house

there is only one thing we can be certain about this candidate
he will always do what he is best for tRump

better hope your interests align with his should he be elected to tRumpify the white house

Actually he will always do what he THINKS/feels is best for Trump.
If he always did what was best he would never had any bankrupcies.

I am with you on this. I can't support Hillary's nonsense. Rewarding criminals is her immigration policy. I will spend the next 4 or 8 years fighting for my rights instead of my government protecting my rights. She is going to support the unions and the bankers that own her while the small businessman becomes extinct. We can all be government workers or welfare recipients I guess. I just struggle with that peasant life style the democrats support where everyone is dependent on big government.

You could always join one of those unions...

And with other politicians it is not a problem to know the future or be certain about what they will do in office?

And with other politicians it is not a problem to know the future or be certain about what they will do in office?
Not relevant to what I said, The OP claims he was for what Trump will do for America and admitted in the same post to not knowing what Trump will even try do do for America.
There is a logical disconnect there.

However most politicians have a certain lean or ideology that is well known.

I'll play - and I respect those that are willing declare themselves factually in this thread, given the high unpopularity this candidate brings across much of the electorate:

I am considering supporting Trump.

But it is predicated upon me *not* believing what he says - at least in part.

I don't believe much of what he is saying to garner votes (I suspect) at each specific juncture of his campaign. If I did believe all he says, I'd have a very difficult time voting for him.

But I'm banking on him being the moderate he was before his recent Right embrace several months ago. I see his current hard Right-turn as 'nomination process salesmanship'. I so despise both party establishments and what they've done to the country, that I'm considering taking what I believe is a fairly severe risk (in voting for him).

Perhaps my biggest stumbling block is his (supposed) SCOTUS picks; I don't know if I can get over these, because if Trump's legit here, I find them unacceptable.

I am a suburban Caucasian of immigrant Euro descent, with a university BS in technology along with some grad work, now semi-retired from technology and doing contract & consulting work while assisting my wife in her home-healthcare business. Having been involved in street-level urban machine politics earlier in my life, I'm now doing exploratory work looking at the feasibility of re-entering the political arena in a specific but different manner.

The question is, are you solidly on the up-and-up with everything you just posted, or are you being being a rather brilliant troll?

He's a hit and run troll and not very brilliant at it from what I've seen.

I'll play - and I respect those that are willing declare themselves factually in this thread, given the high unpopularity this candidate brings across much of the electorate:

I am considering supporting Trump.

But it is predicated upon me *not* believing what he says - at least in part.

I don't believe much of what he is saying to garner votes (I suspect) at each specific juncture of his campaign. If I did believe all he says, I'd have a very difficult time voting for him.

But I'm banking on him being the moderate he was before his recent Right embrace several months ago. I see his current hard Right-turn as 'nomination process salesmanship'. I so despise both party establishments and what they've done to the country, that I'm considering taking what I believe is a fairly severe risk (in voting for him).

Perhaps my biggest stumbling block is his (supposed) SCOTUS picks; I don't know if I can get over these, because if Trump's legit here, I find them unacceptable.

I am a suburban Caucasian of immigrant Euro descent, with a university BS in technology along with some grad work, now semi-retired from technology and doing contract & consulting work while assisting my wife in her home-healthcare business. Having been involved in street-level urban machine politics earlier in my life, I'm now doing exploratory work looking at the feasibility of re-entering the political arena in a specific but different manner.

Who are you and what have you done with Chomsky.

And there are millions who feel the same . Tired of corrupt PC liberal whiners and jobs being exported to Third World Countries ! GO TRUMP !! :2wave:

Well, at least you're honest in your ignorance. Which is more than we can say for Drumpf.

And there are millions who feel the same . Tired of corrupt PC liberal whiners and jobs being exported to Third World Countries ! GO TRUMP !! :2wave:

Echo your last two words, and I'd add 'and please take the loons, racists, and half-wits that support you with you'.

Who are you and what have you done with Chomsky.

Chomsky hates the United States and is in favor of anybody who will - in his view - lead to its demise.

Not relevant to what I said, The OP claims he was for what Trump will do for America and admitted in the same post to not knowing what Trump will even try do do for America.
There is a logical disconnect there.

However most politicians have a certain lean or ideology that is well known.

Trump has no lean, other than in whatever the direction the wind is blowing.

The only good thing I can say about Trump is that he's not Clinton.

Echo your last two words, and I'd add 'and please take the loons, racists, and half-wits that support you with you'.

the loons, racists, and half-wits those are the Killary Rotten Clinton supporters ! :lamo:lamo

I support Trump because I think he's going to be the worst president we've ever had, FORCING people to take responsibility for their apathy in politics.

Back
Top Bottom