• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I support Israel, and you?

Alfons

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
It is well-known the mission of "peace" was a huge provocation of Jihadists & lefties who wanted to provoke Israel. Can you imagine yourself if such ships of Iranians or Libyans go to US - coast to support US - Muslims without any permission of American authorities?What could be happen to them, in addition after killing of many US - soldiers or police officials? Why every country may defend its borders, but Israel it is not allow?I sure all honest people should support Israel in its fight against jihadists and Palestinian murders.

Last edited:
I sure all honest people should support Israel in its fight against jihadists and Palestinian murders.

Well I'm sure all honest people should call out the leaderships of both Israel and Palestine for being so hostile to each other.

I support Israel. They're often bigger assholes than they need to be, though.

Well I'm sure all honest people should call out the leaderships of both Israel and Palestine for being so hostile to each other.

Hostile are only Palestinians, the Israels have the Right to defend themselves from terrorists and suicide bombers. The best solution will be if all Palestinians will go to Saudi Arabia, Kuwait or other Gulf countries.

Go to Israel and look, I sure you will quickly change your opinion about this great people.

The Israelis are allies of my own people. That is all the reason I shall ever need to support them.

Israel is a liberal, western democracy under attack constantly by those with archly regressive value systems.

It is a world leader in medical technology and engineering. Those who attack it honor the mass murderer as their highest achievement.

Jews are a tiny, persecuted minority up against an overwhelming number of hateful bigots. The Bigots use their numerical advantage to hoodwink useful idiots in the west into doing their bidding.

The attack upon Jews takes the form of physical attack, but more importantly, a rhetorical attack. Today's Nazi inspired movement is coming from the European left instead of the old right, and takes the form of double talk aimed at destroying Israel but with protests by these new Nazis that they have nothing against Jews.

I support Israel, and I detest the useful idiots that do the bidding of their tormentors. I detest them even more because they have the temerity to try to pass themselves off as "very liberal".

The only instance that supports your statement is landing on the 'peace ships' with paint ball guns. :)

Hostile are only Palestinians, the Israels have the Right to defend themselves from terrorists and suicide bombers. The best solution will be if all Palestinians will go to Saudi Arabia, Kuwait or other Gulf countries.
It's funny that you should say that Israel has the right to defend itself because so did those people on the boat. I will remind this entire thread that this attack happened on international waters.

I support neither Israel nor Palestine and I find the politics about it horribly one sided.

It is well-known the mission of "peace" was a huge provocation of Jihadists & lefties who wanted to provoke Israel. Can you imagine yourself if such ships of Iranians or Libyans go to US - coast to support US - Muslims without any permission of American authorities?What could be happen to them, in addition after killing of many US - soldiers or police officials? Why every country may defend its borders, but Israel it is not allow?I sure all honest people should support Israel in its fight against jihadists and Palestinian murders.

I support none of the above.
No sides in this entire centuries old back and forth bickering and fighting seem "right" or "on track" in any direction other than around and around.

Obvously no sides are interested in true negotiation, peace, tranquility and at least trying to bury the hatchet.

It's funny that you should say that Israel has the right to defend itself because so did those people on the boat. I will remind this entire thread that this attack happened on international waters.

Well, that's one vote in favor of giving viscous racist theocrats the right to lynch.

Last edited:

It depends upon their actions on any given day.
My support is not unconditional- for anyone, or anything.

The Israelis are allies of my own people. That is all the reason I shall ever need to support them.

There is one thing I like about your ideology, it makes things a lot easier on the mind.

while mistakes have been made on both sides, in the Flotilla incident I fully support Israel
as a true Ally I fully support Israel, but am happy to point out its flaws, as I am willing to do when America runs afoul

I support israel, but that does not mean I support everything they say or do..

I support the idea of a place where the most scapegoated people in the history of this earth can have their own nation and live in peace, the being said i also support Palastine, but does not mean i support everything they say or do..
Btw I could not find a good place to post this..

So I will put it here.

YouTube - ‫

I cant believe you throw those two in the same basket without batting an eyelash.

At this point, I support neither as I see both sides at fault for the continuation of the conflict.

I support the people of Israel and Palestine equally. It is their leaders that I have a problem with; there are no "good guys" in the Israel/Palestine game, only crooks. It is in the interest of everyone outside of the ruling classes to have peace for both peoples.

I support Israel in the same manner that I support the United States. Never always right, never always wrong either. When the hitter whiffs on a neck-high fastball, I criticize it. When the pitcher throws a lollipop over the plate that lands in the next county, I criticize it. If ya see a dumb play, ya just gotta call it that way.

I support the people of Israel and Palestine equally. It is their leaders that I have a problem with; there are no "good guys" in the Israel/Palestine game, only crooks. It is in the interest of everyone outside of the ruling classes to have peace for both peoples.

This I agree with. Class.

I don't inherently support nor inherently disagree with Israel. I think they've ****ed up royally over the years, and made their own bed in some ways. AND, I think their adversaries have as well. Honestly, I just think we should put a big protective dome over Israel and Palestine and let them duke it out without involving the rest of the world. Then the winner just gives us the secret knock and we let them all back out. :lol:

Einstein had it right:
"We need to pay greater attention to our relations with the Arabs. By cultivating these carefully we shall be able in future to prevent things from becoming so dangerously strained that people can take advantage of them to provoke acts of hostility. This goal is perfectly within our reach, because our work of construction [establishment of the state of israel] has been, and must continue to be, carried out in such a manner as to serve the real interests of the Arab population also."
"When appraising the achievement, however, let us not lose sight of the cause to be served by this achievement: rescue of our endangered brethren, dispersed in many lands, by uniting them in Israel; creation of a community which conforms as closely as possible to the ethical ideals of our people as they have been formed in the course of a long history. One of these ideals is peace, based on understanding and self-restraint, and not on violence. If we are imbued with this ideal, our joy becomes somewhat mingled with sadness, because our relations with the Arabs are far from this ideal at the present time. It may well be that we would have reached this idea, had we been permitted to work out, undisturbed by others, our relations with our neighbors, for we want peace and we realize that our future development depends on peace."
"The State idea is not according to my heart. I cannot understand why it is needed. It is connected with narrow-mindedness and economic obstacles. I believe that it is bad. I have always been against it [i.e., against a Jewish political state rather than a Jewish homeland]."
Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our time is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the 'Freedom Party' ... a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy, and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist right-wing chauvinist organization in Palestine.

So you have been fine with the boarding if it happened within some 12 mile limit. Seems like you then generally agree with what Israel did.

Back
Top Bottom