• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I Support Donald Trump 100% in Whatever He Wants to Do, Going Forward.

i 2nd the OP

go Trump!

he isn't perfect but by God, he had some perfect-looking POLICIES

and that, my fiends, is what matters ultimately.

The only thing I didn't like about Trump was that... hmmm... hold on... I'm thinking, I'm thinking.........get back w/ ya later

i 2nd the OP

go Trump!

he isn't perfect but by God, he had some perfect-looking POLICIES

and that, my fiends, is what matters ultimately.

The only thing I didn't like about Trump was that... hmmm... hold on... I'm thinking, I'm thinking.........get back w/ ya later
I can only assume this is satire

The Marxists did the same thing with Sarah Palin, Rick Perry, Bob McDonnell, and anyone else who dared challenge their regime. They piled on mountains of frivolous suits, hoping to permanently damage them and dissuade others. All were exonerated, but hat's what Marxists do. President Trump is too strong for that. He won't be defeated.

Why they gotta be marxists? Is that the same kinda thing like all righty’s are Nazi’s? And... I don’t think you should hold Rick Perry up to close to the glory. Somebody might ask him to speak and then the handlers would have to fix whatever he broke.

Now that the Donald Trump has been exonerated for the SECOND time of the false charges brought about by the Democrats, he is free to fight back and do what he feels is best for serving the country.

I fully trust the Trump's judgment, because it has always been sound. His goals for the betterment of America have always been pure. He has sacrificed at least $2 billion of his own money and accepted no salary to help the country. The man has absorbed unbelievable torture from the left, simply because he upset the status quo, the liberal swamp's way of corruption. And he has emerged from the ashes time and time again.

I didn't vote for him in the 2016 primaries because I felt he wasn't a conservative. But he has since proven his mettle to me as the greatest conservative president since Calvin Coolidge and the most accomplished of all time. He did more good in four years than any president has ever dreamed of.

I don't think he'll ever retire to the easy life he deserves. He's too much of a fighter and cares too much for this country to do that. So whatever way he wants to proceed, whether it's another run for president, or working as kingmaker, or seeking justice against those who undermined him, I join his other 74+ million backers and fully support Trump in whatever he does. He's a truly great man.
Wow, I've never seen so much hero worship on display before.

Now that the Donald Trump has been exonerated for the SECOND time of the false charges brought about by the Democrats, he is free to fight back and do what he feels is best for serving the country.

I fully trust the Trump's judgment, because it has always been sound. His goals for the betterment of America have always been pure. He has sacrificed at least $2 billion of his own money and accepted no salary to help the country. The man has absorbed unbelievable torture from the left, simply because he upset the status quo, the liberal swamp's way of corruption. And he has emerged from the ashes time and time again.

I didn't vote for him in the 2016 primaries because I felt he wasn't a conservative. But he has since proven his mettle to me as the greatest conservative president since Calvin Coolidge and the most accomplished of all time. He did more good in four years than any president has ever dreamed of.

I don't think he'll ever retire to the easy life he deserves. He's too much of a fighter and cares too much for this country to do that. So whatever way he wants to proceed, whether it's another run for president, or working as kingmaker, or seeking justice against those who undermined him, I join his other 74+ million backers and fully support Trump in whatever he does. He's a truly great man.

Jesus Christ, people. Who still thinks MAGA isn't a cult after the above post??

I always think of 2000 years ago, what the leftwing of that time did to the greatest Man who ever lived. They tried to destroy Him, even killed Him, but they could never defeat Him.

The 'leftwing' of that time. 😂 🤣

Hey OP, you might want to change your Political Leaning to "Very Conservative," as there's a difference between real conservatives & right-wing, QAnon Trump supporters like you.

Very good! So here is a theology lesson for the heathen . . .

(Everyone has their role to perform in this theatre! :))

It is a curious and also a strange *fact* (it is a theological fact which is different from a ‘physical world’ fact) that Satan machinated the death of Jesus Christ through the vehicle of *the world* (as an ontological principle) and with the cooperation of those terrestrial agents identified in the Gospels.

Since we are speaking about topical events, and since there is a strong element within the on-going cultural wars that can be described as:

‘Christian believers’ fighting various levels of battle against a post-Christian and a declared *atheistic* progressive-left anti-theological neo-materialism, which, in the eyes of some, is more properly anti-Christian

. . . I suppose one does have to consider the duality which is encapsulated in Christian metaphysics. You cannot examine the American landscape without some level of understanding of these tenets of belief. Or their shadows in non-believing minds.

Even among those who are genuinely post-Christian (defined as those who are no longer practicing believers but yet are products of Christian culture and are still quite involved in Christian dualism) there is still, quite strongly in fact, and even more strongly in some ways, an on-going battle against evil as an ontological principle.

I find it interesting and curious to think about these things and to see how these varying notions of good and evil still play out even among those who say (and genuinely believe) they have no relationship to Christian worldview.

All of this is still very very present.

As everyone knows who has any familiarity with the Qanon phenomenon (or phenomena) but also in a general Christian sense of things, the underpinning desire/hope is that the metaphysical principle of goodness, truth and righteousness might prevail over and against what is understood to be entrenched evil within the systems of government but more properly within the souls of millions and millions of citizens who have been *captured by devilish and satanic powers*.

[Where is Jeffrey Epstein these days? Anyone heard from him? I hope he is well and that the air-conditioning works . . .]

(A joke, a joke!)

The Christian view is profoundly metaphysical, of course, and postulates that *the world* is significantly the domain of devilishness. However, Jesus Christ came into this world and, through metaphysical manoeuvres, ’overcame the world’ and offered to believers a way to *link* with the overcoming process, as it might be called.

[personal note: I have in my own case only been able to report limited success but promise to continue a process begun.]

What is this "Christian culture", apart from an absurd belief in talking snakes, four-faced beings, flying chariots and levitation tricks?

What is this "Christian culture", apart from an absurd belief in talking snakes, four-faced beings, flying chariots and levitation tricks?
Your question interests me for a number of reasons. One of them is that you ask me to instruct you (a 68 years-old Englishman from a culture with an extremely sophisticated and profound Christian-theological culture) in historical facts about Christian culture about which you are ignorant. That is notable in itself because, as you mentioned, the age difference between us is quite extreme. You should be providing me with sources & perspectives to gain better understanding and more clarity.

What I want to know is: What produced you? What made you you? You were born in the early 1950’s and came of age in the Sixties, yes? The chances are high indeed that you are a member of that notable generation that seemed to feel they were doing the right thing by abandoning the intellectual work of many generations of men and women who devoted their lives to these sorts of topic.

The reason this is relevant is because this severing-away from genuine intellectual traditions — the capability of thinking and reasoning essentially — is what allows for emotional and hysterical-emotional reasoning to enter the picture. And this also explains, in many ways, why it is that people resort to certain forms of extremism that are obviously manifest in our present and which, to be truthful, drive things toward ruin.

So here you are en *educated* Englishman who can actually ask such an intolerably stoooooopid question as you have! Obviously I choose to be caustic with you because I have genuine contempt for willed stupidity, but I am not deliberately trying to be mean to you in a personal sense. You seriously imagine that you have any role at all in *educating the ignorant* but if you were tested — and I would and I can test you — we would find that you are an ignorant, stoned ex-hippy — but I am guessing here!

Here is a summation to a very good *introduction* called Christianity and European Culture: Selections from the Work of Christopher Dawson (a countryman of yours! How apropos!)

Last edited:
This edition of selected works of the historian Christopher Dawson (1889-1970) brings together his thoughts on two general themes. The first is Dawson's contention that the modern era presents a challenge to traditional ways of living in the West that is totally new and inhospitable, yet one that at the same time offers a rare opportunity for evangelization and the development of an authentic Christian culture.

The second theme presented by these selections is Dawson's answer to this contemporary challenge and his suggested method of exploiting the present opportunity. Dawson noted the paradox that a great expansion of the Christian faith throughout the world has taken place during the very centuries when Europe itself was losing its connection with its spiritual foundations. This dissociation of religious faith from other aspects of life has only increased since his death.

Through his works Dawson sought to reconnect Europe's material wealth and economic power with the fundamental values that had made that wealth and power possible. He proposed to meet the challenges he saw for Christianity in the modern world by engaging in a deep study of the Christian past.

This course of study, however, was not intended to recall a way of life that, however admirable, has disappeared. Rather, Dawson sought to refresh the theological and historical resources of Christian belief in order to build the foundations of a new Christian culture. Dawson did not think that the present age had the spiritual depth required for such a task, and he turned especially to the early centuries of Christianity for guidance.

Dawson's vision of the basis of Christian society was (and is) an ambitious one. In The Recovery of Spiritual Unity," an Introduction essay included in this collection, he described the task in this way:

“If we are to make the ordinary man aware of the spiritual unity out of which all the separate activities of our civilization have arisen, it is necessary in the first place to look at Western civilization as a whole and to treat it with the same objective appreciation and respect which the humanists of the past devoted to the civilization of antiquity.”

Dawson advocated the study of Christendom as a cultural entity united by a common faith and common moral standards. He would focus on Europe, but would include the other, non-Western Christian societies, such as North Africa and the several cultures served by the Orthodox Churches.

Indeed, Dawson's treatment of the cross-cultural nature of Christianity is a model of engagement with other cultures, in sharp contrast to the more partisan contemporary forms of cultural studies. Dawson also stressed the importance of studying the Christian cultures both before and after the Middle Ages, an emphasis the philosopher Russell Hittinger has called Dawson's most significant contribution to Catholic historiography.

Dawson's point, in essence, is a simple one. Europe -- indeed, any cultural unit — cannot be understood as a whole by studying only its parts; to study a culture through its parts alone renders its most important aspects unintelligible. Dawson saw much of Europe's modern difficulty as arising either from a loss of historical memory, as in his own Britain, or from the totalitarian attempts of the Nazis and Communists to borrow Christianity's salvific message and transform it into a stage along the road of Aryan domination or the classless society.

[...]

If anything, the fragmentation of European identity has accelerated since Dawson first wrote. In addition to a revived nationalism in many parts of Europe, scholars have increasingly chosen to view history through the narrow prisms of race, class, or gender, to the exclusion of other motivating forces in Western and world history. For Dawson, the prime motivating force was spiritual. Dawson believed that it is only when we acknowledge the historic role of the Christian Church as the agent of and inspiration for the community of nations called Europe that we can confront the problems that face it, now that the influence of Christianity has diminished.

Your question interests me for a number of reasons. One of them is that you ask me to instruct you (a 68 years-old Englishman from a culture with an extremely sophisticated and profound Christian-theological culture) in historical facts about Christian culture about which you are ignorant. That is notable in itself because, as you mentioned, the age difference between us is quite extreme. You should be providing me with sources & perspectives to gain better understanding and more clarity.

What I want to know is: What produced you? What made you you? You were born in the early 1950’s and came of age in the Sixties, yes? The chances are high indeed that you are a member of that notable generation that seemed to feel they were doing the right thing by abandoning the intellectual work of many generations of men and women who devoted their lives to these sorts of topic.

The reason this is relevant is because this severing-away from genuine intellectual traditions — the capability of thinking and reasoning essentially — is what allows for emotional and hysterical-emotional reasoning to enter the picture. And this also explains, in many ways, why it is that people resort to certain forms of extremism that are obviously manifest in our present and which, to be truthful, drive things toward ruin.

So here you are en *educated* Englishman who can actually ask such an intolerably stoooooopid question as you have! Obviously I choose to be caustic with you because I have genuine contempt for willed stupidity, but I am not deliberately trying to be mean to you in a personal sense. You seriously imagine that you have any role at all in *educating the ignorant* but if you were tested — and I would and I can test you — we would find that you are an ignorant, stones ex-hippy — but I am guessing here!

Here is a summation to a very good *introduction* called Christianity and European Culture: Selections from the Work of Christopher Dawson (a countryman of yours! How apropos!)
Yes, please continue with the insults and assumptions because that's a sure sign that a person has no argument. As you appear incapable of much else I think it's pointless continuing this. Oh, and by the way, Great Britain is a secular nation with church attendances dropping rapidly. You apparently have unquestioning faith in non-existent and unproven deities, yet you have the gall to suggest I and my generation have abandoned "intellectual work"? No, on the contrary, we have become enlightened and have abandoned fairy tales, religious dogma and Bronze Age mythology and moved on with our lives.
Furthermore why would I, a committed atheist, be remotely interested in what a Catholic historian with a clear agenda, has to say? FYI I was raised a Catholic but quickly learned what a vile, exclusive and hypocritical bunch they are. Not to mention the thousands of instances of child abuse perpetrated by those to whom children were entrusted by their families for pastoral care and protection.

Last edited:
So, there you have an actual answer! But none of this matters to you! Your question was totally vain. But it is nonetheless important — crucial really — to demonstrate to you, though you likely drool in your cereal and have difficulty reading more than 3 short paragraphs — that these important matters not only should be thought about but must be thought about!

The real issue — and this does indeed pertain to America — hinges on renewal, recovery, re-identification with *who we are*.
Yes, please continue with the insults and assumptions because that's a sure sign that a person has no argument. As you appear incapable of much else I think it's pointless continuing this. Oh, and by the way, Great Britain is a secular nation with church attendances dropping rapidly. You apparently have unquestioning faith in non-existent and unproven to exist deities, yet you have the gall to suggest I and my generation have abandoned "intellectual work"? No, on the contrary, we have become enlightened and have abandoned fairy tales, religious dogma and Bronze Age mythology and moved on with our lives.
This is a mindless response, considering what I just presented to you. I expect nothing more from you though.
Yes, please continue with the insults and assumptions because that's a sure sign that a person has no argument.
This is actually quite false. You are totally ignorant of what historical Christianity is. No doubt of that. And I am not merely insulting! I am insulting while I bring information to your dullish head! It is an artful form of insult! Kind of like a low-level imitation of Cyrano de Bergerac . . .
It is an entirely accurate response. I'm not responsible for you liking it or otherwise. And yet more insults. What a fine example of 'christianity' you are!
Now this is really stupid. The words of Jesus Christ in the Gospels were completely direct and condemnatory of the closed-mindedness of the generation he critiqued. Thunderous, explosive condemnation.

Can’t I be a female Jeremiah? Pleeeeaaasseee? :love:

”Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.”

Last edited:
So, there you have an actual answer! But none of this matters to you! Your question was totally vain. But it is nonetheless important — crucial really — to demonstrate to you, though you likely drool in your cereal and have difficulty reading more than 3 short paragraphs — that these important matters not only should be thought about but must be thought about!

The real issue — and this does indeed pertain to America — hinges on renewal, recovery, re-identification with *who we are*.

This is a mindless response, considering what I just presented to you. I expect nothing more from you though.
It is an entirely accurate response, and you presented nothing but your opinion and that of a Catholic historian. I'm not responsible for you liking my response or otherwise. And yet more insults. What a fine example of 'christianity' you are! Was your christ also a white supremacist like you-unlikely as he was a brown-skinned Middle Eastern. Mahatma Gandhi said it best; "I like your Christ but I don't like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ".

Last edited:
C’mon people! I am ready to fight. But I beg you to make it smart. :ROFLMAO:

Good. I was terribly worried that Trump might lose your support.

Furthermore why would I, a committed atheist, be remotely interested in what a Catholic historian with a clear agenda, has to say? FYI I was raised a Catholic but quickly learned what a vile, exclusive and hypocritical bunch they are. Not to mention the thousands of instances of child abuse perpetrated by those to whom children were entrusted by their families for pastoral care and protection.
This is actually a worthy point and could become an interesting topic of conversation.

You might study — at least consider — the opinion and ideas of any particular person, from any particular tradition, including those who are atheist, theist, pantheist — even heathen! — because it is crucial to know and understand how different people think.

That is one thing. And it would not matter, necessarily, if you were an atheist at this point in time since Europe was formed through historical processes in which Christianity was central to it. So in a sense an atheist must know of this, otherwise his or her discourse — like yours — would be *ignorant*.

The essence of Christianity (if I can use such a term) exist and can be encountered, and in the best case incorporated, independently of the errors, omission, sins and follies of people. You are very right to notice the corruption in the Church (and throughout Occidental culture generally) and it must be faced.

We are corrupt people, by and large, and we have to delve into ourselves, find out why and what happened, and correct it. That it of course *the work*.

Very good! So here is a theology lesson for the heathen . . .

(Everyone has their role to perform in this theatre! :))

It is a curious and also a strange *fact* (it is a theological fact which is different from a ‘physical world’ fact) that Satan machinated the death of Jesus Christ through the vehicle of *the world* (as an ontological principle) and with the cooperation of those terrestrial agents identified in the Gospels.

Since we are speaking about topical events, and since there is a strong element within the on-going cultural wars that can be described as:

‘Christian believers’ fighting various levels of battle against a post-Christian and a declared *atheistic* progressive-left anti-theological neo-materialism, which, in the eyes of some, is more properly anti-Christian

. . . I suppose one does have to consider the duality which is encapsulated in Christian metaphysics. You cannot examine the American landscape without some level of understanding of these tenets of belief. Or their shadows in non-believing minds.

Even among those who are genuinely post-Christian (defined as those who are no longer practicing believers but yet are products of Christian culture and are still quite involved in Christian dualism) there is still, quite strongly in fact, and even more strongly in some ways, an on-going battle against evil as an ontological principle.

I find it interesting and curious to think about these things and to see how these varying notions of good and evil still play out even among those who say (and genuinely believe) they have no relationship to Christian worldview.

All of this is still very very present.

As everyone knows who has any familiarity with the Qanon phenomenon (or phenomena) but also in a general Christian sense of things, the underpinning desire/hope is that the metaphysical principle of goodness, truth and righteousness might prevail over and against what is understood to be entrenched evil within the systems of government but more properly within the souls of millions and millions of citizens who have been *captured by devilish and satanic powers*.

[Where is Jeffrey Epstein these days? Anyone heard from him? I hope he is well and that the air-conditioning works . . .]

(A joke, a joke!)

The Christian view is profoundly metaphysical, of course, and postulates that *the world* is significantly the domain of devilishness. However, Jesus Christ came into this world and, through metaphysical manoeuvres, ’overcame the world’ and offered to believers a way to *link* with the overcoming process, as it might be called.

[personal note: I have in my own case only been able to report limited success but promise to continue a process begun.]

Do you believe Trump, his Trumpublicans and the Evangelicals are leading the way?

You're in England, right mate? Stick to your country and keep your nose out of ours. WE can disagree about our presidents, but YOU may not attack Trump. You'll get a fight from most Americans if you do that.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

International forum bud. And the whole world has shown their middle finger to your worthless, sniveling bitch of a failed president. Acting tough about it on an anonymous debate forum only serves to make us laugh harder. Trump can eat my taint.

Do you believe Trump, his Trumpublicans and the Evangelicals are leading the way?
A fair question certainly, and a good one. The way I deal with this problem — because what you are noticing and I think commenting on is the profound decadence and corruption visible in our cultures and, as I say, in our own persons -- is to start from the premise that everything is messed-up to use the colloquial expression. Everything that we do will, in such conditions, fall well short of a proper mark.

For example I like Mike Pence quite a bit — there is something respectably solid in him — yet I cannot accept nor relate to his Christian Zionism. I have a difficult time with most Evangelicals today because Evangelicalism has been quite corrupted by this. And it is a profound corruption (that you'd likely not understand without a lot of explanation, and your *attention span* may be too short).

As I have said in other places -- just my opinion of course -- Donald Trump was called forth (I mean this in a historical-psychological sense similar to CG Jung's views) to fulfill a necessary role -- disruption basically, redirection, redefinition -- to allow other things to come forward. He has certainly done that work and it is on-going.

He is -- actually! -- a Great Man in the traditional historical sense. Very flawed but he became an 'historical actor'.

This is a photograph taken by another photographer that I modified. It is a very instructive photo in my view. I can't relate to evangelical trance and yet I can relate to the spiritual sincerity of these people.

And note that to understand America, you would have to understand the first and second Great Awakenings.

IMG_7862.jpg

Last edited:

I understand completely. It's almost impossible to leave a cult.

Maybe he will send you another pair of his dirty tighty whities to chew on.

You're in England, right mate? Stick to your country and keep your nose out of ours. WE can disagree about our presidents, but YOU may not attack Trump. You'll get a fight from most Americans if you do that.

You aren't a moderator here, and you have to authorization to say who posts here.

Most Americans aren't stupid enough to support Trump.

God is watching your lies.

"I Support Donald Trump 100% in Whatever He Wants to Do, Going Forward"
LAFFRIOT!

I support Donald Trump's imprisonment and execution 100%, going forward.

Back
Top Bottom