• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I submit for your musings and alternate narrative for the Ukraine war.

nvflash

Changing the law does not change the truth.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
So this thought has crossed my mind and I didn't want to mind fart in any of the other Ukraine war threats, so I just submit it here for our musings.

It just seems to me all too convenient that Russia would attack the Ukraine forcing millions if not tens of millions of ethnic whites, or people that can pass well enough for ethnic whites, into the EU/greater Europe at a time when the economy of Europe needs people to do the "jobs known wants to do".

Europe has tried to import people of muti-culture and multi-ethnic to do these jobs, but it has been seen as a failure, most notably Angela Merkel's comment that multi-cultism has failed in Germany.

I submit it is both a matter of culture and racism, we( white Europeans ) just want people more like us, we do a good job of integrating other white( or people that can pass as white ) both culturally and ethnically into our societies, but we just find it all too difficult to put aside our biases for non-whites.

So are we really so inept that we could not have prevented this war, or is this war just to serve a few purposes?

I mean our economies are war economies and we need proving grounds for our weapon systems where we can fight proxy wars with other nuclear superpowers, but really we want to fill our need for service economy workers we can accept as white, while pigeonholing them into the jobs we don't want to do anymore.

The US is just as guilty of this, but we are just an extension of white Europeans, and I'm sure we will take in as many of the Ukrainian "refugees" as we can.

I thought Russia attacked Ukraine to stop Gay parades.

So this thought has crossed my mind and I didn't want to mind fart in any of the other Ukraine war threats, so I just submit it here for our musings.

It just seems to me all too convenient that Russia would attack the Ukraine forcing millions if not tens of millions of ethnic whites, or people that can pass well enough for ethnic whites, into the EU/greater Europe at a time when the economy of Europe needs people to do the "jobs known wants to do".

Europe has tried to import people of muti-culture and multi-ethnic to do these jobs, but it has been seen as a failure, most notably Angela Merkel's comment that multi-cultism has failed in Germany.

I submit it is both a matter of culture and racism, we( white Europeans ) just want people more like us, we do a good job of integrating other white( or people that can pass as white ) both culturally and ethnically into our societies, but we just find it all too difficult to put aside our biases for non-whites.

So are we really so inept that we could not have prevented this war, or is this war just to serve a few purposes?

I mean our economies are war economies and we need proving grounds for our weapon systems where we can fight proxy wars with other nuclear superpowers, but really we want to fill our need for service economy workers we can accept as white, while pigeonholing them into the jobs we don't want to do anymore.

The US is just as guilty of this, but we are just an extension of white Europeans, and I'm sure we will take in as many of the Ukrainian "refugees" as we can.
It is not the Ukraine

Back
Top Bottom