• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I see your Shanghi and raise you a.....

sawyerloggingon

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
Political Leaning
Independent
The Third Link doesn't correspond with your statement about the US...

Hey, the problem is global warming (or climate change when the facts don't support warming).

Hey, the problem is global warming (or climate change when the facts don't support warming).

Fair enough, but he is talking about the US specifically and then South America comes up :confused:

Of course, you can always look at highs and lows and compare the amount of one vs. the other to get an idea of warming vs. cooling vs. stability.
Stability would be 1:1

But look. Last years's ratio was 9:1.

Explaining Explosion of Daily Record Highs Easy as Pie | Climate Central

Thank god you guys did the simple math and we now know that its not fossil fuel burning and CO2, and its just baby Jesus letting out some warm gas.

Mine are All ALL TIME/EVER-Recorded Highs for Large countries/etc, reported by Mainstream Media across the Northern Hemisphere as they are indeed News.

His are Ho-Hum, SEASONAL lows and unseasonably low highs for USA towns... from Climate-Denier Blogs.
Atlanta 'only' getting to 73° one day is not like Alaska being in the 90s for a Week (or having 40 days in the 80s)... or major countries getting their highest EVER recorded temperatures.

Last edited:

Weather versus Climate. After all the attempts to explain the difference, tea party types still post junk like this.

Thank god you guys did the simple math and we now know that its not fossil fuel burning and CO2, and its just baby Jesus Obama & Co. letting out some warm gas.

There. I fixed it.

Back
Top Bottom