• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I say it here, it comes out there (LOL)

Checkerboard Strangler

Make Video Horizontal Again
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Yup, been saying this for at least a year or more, and suddenly "I say it here, it comes out there!" 😂

Only...it's not actually funny, lives are being destroyed, and it needs to stop, it needs to be brought to a screeching halt, now.

QAnon is a continuation of the long history of 'Satanic panics' in the US: report

While QAnon -- although growing in popularity -- still sits on the political fringes, it's core message about Satan worshippers hidden in society has been a conspiratorial theme in Christian theology "dating back to the medieval church and the witch hunts of the early modern era."

You have got to be kidding me, medieval hocus pocus becomes the cornerstone of Christian Conservative political ideology in the year 2021?
Are you ****ing kidding me? What's next, accusing women of WITCHCRAFT and burnings at the stake?
Drilling holes in people's heads to allow the evil humours to escape?
Bloodletting?
This is mass madness, you maniacs.

Yup, been saying this for at least a year or more, and suddenly "I say it here, it comes out there!" 😂

Only...it's not actually funny, lives are being destroyed, and it needs to stop, it needs to be brought to a screeching halt, now.

QAnon is a continuation of the long history of 'Satanic panics' in the US: report

While QAnon -- although growing in popularity -- still sits on the political fringes, it's core message about Satan worshippers hidden in society has been a conspiratorial theme in Christian theology "dating back to the medieval church and the witch hunts of the early modern era."

You have got to be kidding me, medieval hocus pocus becomes the cornerstone of Christian Conservative political ideology in the year 2021?
Are you ****ing kidding me? What's next, accusing women of WITCHCRAFT and burnings at the stake?
Drilling holes in people's heads to allow the evil humours to escape?
Bloodletting?
This is mass madness, you maniacs.

The founding fathers of this country knew it well also. It's a cross our country has had to bear for a long time, and probably will continue to bear for a long time to come (pardon the religious reference there).

"Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind. With such persons, gullibility, which they call faith, takes the helm from the hand of reason, and the mind becomes a wreck."
-Thomas Jefferson

Sorry Checkerboard. I thought of this when I saw Satanic Panic.

Sorry Checkerboard. I thought of this when I saw Satanic Panic.

And when I saw your post I thought of

Jesus Built My HotRod by Ministry

Back
Top Bottom