• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'I saved his a--': Trump boasted that he protected Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman after Jama

Cadet Bones Saw

Only some Democrats such as you see Saudi Arabia as our enemy and Iran as our ally, when really this is just more hatred of the United States and our allies.

I understand that many Democrats want Saudi Arabia destroyed on behalf of Iran and thought they could use the matter of Khashoggi in their attempt to serve as employees and operatives for Iran and radical Islamic terrorists. There is no American ally the Democratic Party doesn't hate and want destroyed.

Only some Democrats such as you see Saudi Arabia as our enemy and Iran as our ally, when really this is just more hatred of the United States and our allies.

I understand that many Democrats want Saudi Arabia destroyed on behalf of Iran and thought they could use the matter of Khashoggi in their attempt to serve as employees and operatives for Iran and radical Islamic terrorists. There is no American ally the Democratic Party doesn't hate and want destroyed.

Saudi arabia attacked us on 9-11. Not iran.

Arab states are slowly making peace with Israel. Which US president of the last 50 years has accomplished something like that? People who know Trump like him and trust him. That's why he can broker peace deals.

Arab states are slowly making peace with Israel. Which US president of the last 50 years has accomplished something like that? People who know Trump like him and trust him. That's why he can broker peace deals.

:lamo

I remember when Jimmy Carter brokered a peace deal between Egypt and Israel. Anwar Sadat got assassinated like the next day. That's how politics works in the ME

Jimmy Carter. Egypt and Israel. Look it up sometime.

Jimmy Carter. Egypt and Israel. Look it up sometime.

Anwar Sadat died because of Jimmy Carter. The Muslim world wasn't ready for peace with Israel by a long shot was it?

Anwar Sadat died because of Jimmy Carter. The Muslim world wasn't ready for peace with Israel by a long shot was it?

The treaty was signed in March of 1979. Sadat was killed in October of 1981. "Like the next day"? You must have studied calendars at Trump University.

The treaty was signed in March of 1979. Sadat was killed in October of 1981. "Like the next day"? You must have studied calendars at Trump University.

Jimmy Carter lied and Anwar Sadat died. They called it jihad at the time and the name has stuck.

Back
Top Bottom