• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I respect Bill Ayers

I respect Bill Ayers

• Total voters
You're an idiot.

Ahhh yes, coming from they guy who used his REAL NAME as his screen name on an internet forum. :doh

(pssst, hey, why don't you use your home address in your sig)

Defending him would be making excuses for his all his past actions. I have never done that. Not once. He was a terrorist, he was a criminal. He is now a former terrorist and criminal.

You have been making excuses for him throughout this thread, but as Lerxst The Black Knight®, you just can't bring yourself to admit it.

Respecting the fact that he has changed his life in a very meaningful and productive way doesn't mean I defend the man and all he has done. I was quite clear that I respected his change from his abhorrent behavior. He is a changed man based upon his actions for the last twenty years or so.

Respecting a person who bombed government buildings. Charles Manson is reformed too, just ask him.

He has worked very hard for reform in the juvenile justice system (which is needed), he is a decorated educator, and championed urban school reform in Chicago. You or I may not agree with his views on social justice or education reform, but many do. His work has garnered him major accolades from the academic community and it's apparently well deserved from what I have read.

Wow, you truly are amazing, you read that he's reformed, wow, just wow. I read he's an unrepentant terrorist.

Does it mitigate what he did in the past? No. Not at all. But it does denote a radical change from the Bill Ayers of the 60's to the Bill Ayers of today. That kind of change and subsequent work is worthy of respect. He will always be Bill Ayers the former terrorist and criminal, just like he will be Bill Ayers the guy who changed his life and did good work for his community.

You respect him, and go ahead and continue to defend him. He's an unrepentant terrorist.

That said, he'll never be on my list of hero's. But I'll not dismiss his transformation and constantly condemn him for his actions thirty years ago. The only reason we are even discussing this man is because of the ignorant and spasmodic attempts by certain sects of the right to portray him as a threat to this country and a pal of Obama. Knock yourself out, your plan just might work. Although I doubt it.

We're discussing him, because it's part of the vetting process. If Ayer's is so squeaky clean, and such an upstanding person, then Obama wouldn't need to lie about his true alliance with the unrepentant terrorist known as William Ayers.

You have been making excuses for him throughout this thread, but as Lerxst The Black Knight®, you just can't bring yourself to admit it.
Translation: "I really can't articulate that you've defended him, so I'll just say you do and claim victory by stating that you can't admit what you are doing."

Lame much? Wait...don't answer that.

Respecting a person who bombed government buildings. Charles Manson is reformed too, just ask him.
And here is the fundamental flaw, that proof that you have an extra chromosome running around in your DNA, and very little gray matter in that empty cave of a skull of yours. Manson is not reformed. Manson was in fact tried and found guilty of manipulating people and inciting them to murder and commit other heinous crimes. Ayers was not. It was never even proven that Ayer's actions harmed a single person. He destroyed property and ran his mouth. Manson led a cult that murdered innocent men, women, and children. Ayers has done good things with his life and helped his community. Manson has sat in prison, escaping the death penalty for this crimes, and continues to exhibit hostile and unrepentant points of view. He still doesn't take responsibility for his actions.

Do your homework cookie...or at least learn what "reformed" actually means.

Wow, you truly are amazing, you read that he's reformed, wow, just wow. I read he's an unrepentant terrorist.
Except where he apologized to one of the victims injured in the Days of Rage riots. You really can't seem to find an answer to that one can you? Do you know what unrepentant is?

You respect him, and go ahead and continue to defend him. He's an unrepentant terrorist.
BLEAT BLEAT BLEAT!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl

We're discussing him, because it's part of the vetting process. If Ayer's is so squeaky clean, and such an upstanding person, then Obama wouldn't need to lie about his true alliance with the unrepentant terrorist known as William Ayers.
And yet more bleating. Obama has been vetted for twenty months now. If your team can't find **** in twenty months, your team needs to stay the **** away from the White House...cause you all suck.

Last edited:
Translation: "I really can't articulate that you've defended him, so I'll just say you do and claim victory by stating that you can't admit what you are doing."

No need to articulate anything, your persistent defense of Ayers in this thread is not only obvious, but proof that you've defeated yourself, with your own words.

And here is the fundamental flaw, that proof that you have an extra chromosome running around in your DNA, and very little gray matter in that empty cave of a skull of yours.

Ahh, more Lerxst hostility.

Manson is not reformed. Manson was in fact tried and found guilty of manipulating people and inciting them to murder and commit other heinous crimes.

Ayers got off on a technicality, then went on to say that he didn't do enough, and he said it on 9/11/01 even.

It was never even proven that Ayer's actions harmed a single person.

Nice, here you are defending Ayers again.

Ayers has done good things with his life and helped his community.

Yep, defending him again.

Except where he apologized to one of the victims injured in the Days of Rage riots. You really can't seem to find an answer to that one can you? Do you know what unrepentant is?

Yes, I know what unrepentant is, it's what William Ayers is. You really should look up defend though, it's apparent that you don't understand the meaning.

And yet more bleating. Obama has been vetted for twenty months now.

Your lips on Obama's sac is not vetting.

If your team can't find **** in twenty months, your team needs to stay the **** away from the White House...cause you all suck.

More intelligent dialogue from the guy who used his REAL NAME as his screen name on an Internet forum.

People like you are precisely why conservatives are taking a closer look at Obama's alliance with William Ayers, it's called vetting.

Why David Horowitz is a good guy just because he sold out his views and turned coat, or Eldridge Cleaver, who was another turn coat, are they good guys because they bought into right wing BS and repentant for their "sins".

Yes, next question.

More intelligent dialogue from the guy who used his REAL NAME as his screen name on an Internet forum.

Well duh. You are talking about MO after all. The state is not known for producing intelligent people. The state motto is The Show Me State for a reason. They are not smart enough to get it from just being told. :lol:

Well duh. You are talking about MO after all. The state is not known for producing intelligent people. The state motto is The Show Me State for a reason. They are not smart enough to get it from just being told. :lol:

If it weren't for that massively pronounced forehead you have forcing you to lean forward and allowing all the drool to run down your chin, I imagine you would probably drown while typing these little cat turds. I know you look in the mirror and think that god hates you (which I am sure is probably true) but I'd just like to lift you up and say there really is a utilitarian aspect of your genetic punishment that you are overlooking. Evolution is so much fun!

Don't you have some thread you need to cry in because you were victimized by the mean ole' police or something?

Here, it's on me this time. Next time, it'll cost ya.

Evolution is so much fun!
You would think that evolution would tend to make a people smarter but, based on the law enforcement contingent, it sure doesn't seem to be working in MO. Must be all that inbreeding? Does the happy father's day card you send go to your brother?

It must be a special day for you if you are drinking this instead you normal bottle in a brown paper bag selection.

You would think that evolution would tend to make a people smarter but, based on the law enforcement contingent, it sure doesn't seem to be working in MO. Must be all that inbreeding? Does the happy father's day card you send go to your brother?

It must be a special day for you if you are drinking this instead you normal bottle in a brown paper bag selection.

This boy needs a Smackectomy stat!!!

Hypocrite and conservative usually go hand in hand.

How many bombs has Horowitz set off in public places in the past 50 years??

Horowitz simply saw the error of his ways and reformed. Many young people do that. As they age, they see how stupid they were for their early liberal leanings.

Ever heard the saying:

"If you're not liberal when you're young, you have no heart. If you're not conservative when you're older, you have no brain."

Ever heard the saying:
"If you're not liberal when you're young, you have no heart. If you're not conservative when you're older, you have no brain."

I've not heard that saying. I imagine it's only popular or relevant among, well....conservatives.

I've not heard that saying. I imagine it's only popular or relevant among, well....conservatives.

It's a very common quote - although it is usually incorrectly credited to Winston Churchill.

I've not heard that saying. ....
No surprise there. When you spend all your time trying to make babies with your momma and your sisters it leaves little time to actually read anything. :rofl

No surprise there. When you spend all your time trying to make babies with your momma and your sisters it leaves little time to actually read anything. :rofl

Seriously...you just need to give this up. It isn't even funny. Would you like some advice? I'll try to help here...tie it in to something that is at least somewhat true. If you will notice my reference to your cro-mag features, lack of intelligence, and the part that god hates you. This is all relevant in some way because of your posting history (which sucks, I mean really...you don't fit in with smart people). People on this forum can view the smack that I lay on you, compare that to your online persona here and say..."hey, that is pretty funny cause it's probably true."

Tie it in somewhere. Your posts are stupid, so I make fun of how stupid you seem to be...I build this slightly exaggerated caricature of you. And you respond with "yup, he a dumy cuz hee a kop from misorri in he hav sekx wif his sistur!"

Now, try again.

Last edited:
Seriously...you just need to give this up. It isn't even funny. Would you like some advice? I'll try to help here...tie it in to something that is at least somewhat true. If you will notice my reference to your cro-mag features, lack of intelligence, and the part that god hates you. This is all relevant in some way because of your posting history (which sucks, I mean really...you don't fit in with smart people). People on this forum can view the smack that I lay on you, compare that to your online persona here and say..."hey, that is pretty funny cause it's probably true."

Explaining your attempt at humor Lt Hauk? Perhaps you'll play a few polkas for us next :lamo

Horowitz simply saw the error of his ways and reformed. Many young people do that. As they age, they see how stupid they were for their early liberal leanings.

Ever heard the saying:

Horowitz was active at the same time Ayers was, the group he was part of worked with WU, so who knows how many plans he was in on if any?

And yes I have heard that stupid saying, it was said at a time when the term conservative meant spending issues more then anything, it is an outdated comment that doesn't reflect on the world we live in now.

Oh okay!!! I know see that Horowitz and Ayers aren't similar in any fashion!!! Thanks for the enlightenment!!!

:beam:

I guess you are too young. That's ok, you'll grow up one day and look back on this part of your life and think, "wow, I can't believe I actually said all those things".

Oh okay!!! I know see that Horowitz and Ayers aren't similar in any fashion!!! Thanks for the enlightenment!!!

:beam:

Care to elaborate, or is this your best effort?

I guess you are too young. That's ok, you'll grow up one day and look back on this part of your life and think, "wow, I can't believe I actually said all those things".

Yeah, because the stuffy, board up your ass look is so in right now. :roll:

Outstanding retort. I'll be sad the rest of the day..........:roll:

You have an eye for quality, I'll give you that gramps, but you shouldn't be sad, just remove the board from your ass. You won't look nearly as politically constipated as you seem to be.

Seriously...this thread needs flushed. It's run it's course and is nothing more than me poking the retards now.

Can we get someone to pull the handle on this thing or what?

Out of respect for Bill Ayers, I will flush his thread. :2razz:

:rofl:rofl:rofl

:toilet:

Back
Top Bottom