• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I respect Bill Ayers

I respect Bill Ayers

• Total voters
So wait if a person isn't proven to be the one responsible for A they are responsible of act A? You're funny. Can you prove the Weathermen did it?

GOOD JOB! You have proven the Weathermen and Ayers are nice respectable people....

You rock! :roll:

So tell me what do you respect about Osama bin laden, And does that mean you respect him as my poll asked regarding Obama's terrorist pal.

I respect the fact that he's a very smart man. Irregardless of what he's chosen to do with his intelligence. Hitler was a smart man. I respect that. What he chose to do with his intelligence is a different story.

Oh so its the liberal mantra of "good intentions are all that matter"...

What this has to do with your assertion that Bill Ayers reforming and trying to help his community is false is beyond me. But I'll keep looking.

Sorry man, I look at results.

And what this has to do with your assertion that Bill Ayers reforming and trying to help his community is false is beyond me. But I'll keep looking.

The debate was long over after you failed to deliver on your first post.

And what this has to do with your assertion that Bill Ayers reforming and trying to help his community is false is beyond me. I mean obviously Bill Ayers isn't a community leader trying to help his community because there is a 50% failure rate in Chicago. Your non-sequiturs never seem to surprise.

Prove a negative now?

Can you prove Bill Gates never worked at Burger King? Of course you can. Can you prove Bill Ayers doesn't work to improve his community? Of course you can. However the moment I find that he is in fact working to improve his community then your assertion is proven to be false.

non-responsive nonsense.

I knew you'd attack the first source so I provided two. :2wave:

So in one breath you cackle and bitch about ad homs, then you engage in one the next. Hypocrite much? :roll:

How is dismissing your posts as irrelevant ad homs? Oh guess so. Woopsie.

Sorry, I am an adult. I guess I need to ask a 5 year old how to properly use that puerile vernacular. :roll:

Are you still trying? 0wn3d by Bu5h.

GOOD JOB! You have proven the Weathermen and Ayers are nice respectable people....

So you can't prove that they were the ones responsible for the deaths of those police men? Noted.

And your view terrorists who agree with your ideals as respectable, noted. :2wave:

Come on Rev. Prove that the Weathermen were responsible for the bombing. Why can't you? I mean you can prove your claim can't you?

Come on Rev. Prove that the Weathermen were responsible for the bombing. Why can't you? I mean you can prove your claim can't you?

Come on hautey, demonstrate some common sense when you defend your terrorist buddies. Why can't you? I mean you can prove Ayers is a nice fellow can't you?

I guess I could start another thread about this... lol

In an interview that John McCain gave to local radio in St. Louis, McCain says that he was "astonished" to hear Barack Obama say recently that he was reluctant to bring up Ayers to Obama's face, and promises that he'll raise the subject at tomorrow's debate.

The key news in the interview -- which was flagged by Mark Halperin and which you can listen to here -- is that McCain is already laying the groundwork to blame Obama for his apparent decision to confront Obama over Ayers tomorrow.

Asked by his radio host if he'll bring up the former Weatherman, McCain says:

"Oh, yeah. Y'know, I was astonished to hear him say that he was surprised for me to have the guts to do that, because the fact is that the question didn't come up in that fashion. So, y'know, and I think he's probably ensured that it will come up this time. And, look Mark, it's not that I give a damn about some old washed-up terrorist..."

It's Obama who has "probably ensured" that McCain will bring up Ayers. What's so lovely about this is that McCain is now portraying his apparent decision to hit on the Ayers association as driven by a need to defend his honor.

You see, McCain wouldn't have brought it up, but Obama questioned his manhood, so he's now forced to overcome his reluctance to talk about Ayers in order to defend himself. It's the old warrior's code that's making him do it.
McCain is a joke at this point.

They both are jokes. Yet not suprisingly your sycophancy is once again demonstrated.

So you agree that McCain is a joke, but I'm a sycophant?

OK, first I'll address the fact that you didn't start a thread about that, I wonder why?

Second, I am going to introduce you to the definition of the word you're throwing around here as you don't seem to understand its usage:

Main Entry: sy·co·phant
: a servile self-seeking flatterer

So you agree that McCain is a joke, but I'm a sycophant?

OK, first I'll address the fact that you didn't start a thread about that, I wonder why?

Second, I am going to introduce you to the definition of the word you're throwing around here as you don't seem to understand its usage:

Main Entry: sy·co·phant
: a servile self-seeking flatterer

Very good. You are a self serving Obama flatterer.

McCain and obama are jokes. Whats your point. Or was this another mantrum post? :lol:

Anyone else think if he was a rightie that no one would say a thing? I think it is because he was and still is of the left persuasion.

Really? What did he do again that likens him to bill ayers, terrorist bomber and unrepentant founder of the weather underground?

Sorry, I am an adult. I guess I need to ask a 5 year old how to properly use that puerile vernacular. :roll:

And your view terrorists who agree with your ideals as respectable, noted. :2wave:

Come on hautey, demonstrate some common sense when you defend your terrorist buddies. Why can't you? I mean you can prove Ayers is a nice fellow can't you?

So first you're an adult, then when Hatuey asks you to prove a claim that you made, you resort to playground tactics(copying his posts and changing a few words) to avoid the questions? Impressive. Very mature way to debate.

ego,

Your selective outrage is as peurile as Shu's. Are you going to have a mantrum as well? :lol:

Seems a lot of libs are whining and crying these days.

Why? you are not acting like winners. :lol:

What does proving Ayers is a 'nice fellow' have to do with the OP? I proved Bill Ayers has reformed and it is possible to respect somebody while not respecting everything they do or have done. Now prove the Weathermen are responsible for the police bombings. Why can't you?

What does proving Ayers is a 'nice fellow' have to do with the OP? I proved Bill Ayers has reformed and it is possible to respect somebody while not respecting everything they do or have done. Now prove the Weathermen are responsible for the police bombings. Why can't you?

So you respect Bill Ayers the unrepentant terrorist former fugitive bomber? gotcha

ego,

Your selective outrage is as peurile as Shu's. Are you going to have a mantrum as well? :lol:

Seems a lot of libs are whining and crying these days.

Why? you are not acting like winners. :lol:

Like I said, these are the words of an adult. Instead of answering questions asked of you, this is your response. I rest my case.

Yes. I respect him for turning himself in in 1981. I respect him for bettering his life. Guess I'm letting the terrorists win huh?

yeah right after the statute of limitations right?

letting them win? nah, just supporting one for the sake of your obama sycophancy.

Back
Top Bottom