• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I offer a new rating’s nomination sort of Global Peace Presidential Index...

B

Bagrat

I offer a new rating’s nomination sort of Global Peace Presidential Index to be introduced. I bet you the last in the list would be my compatriot president Saakashvili. He’s absolute curse for Georgia (the litany of his crimes against his own people is too long to place it here). Now one more item can be added to it. Saakashvili has practically made Georgia the promised land for all sorts of state criminals and radical rubbish from all over the world. Latest public statement of Saakashvili relating his readiness to grant asylum to ‘unfairly chased’ foreign politicians (read here Timoshenko and Bakiyev) adds moire meat to it. Far as radical elements of all range, there are lots of them here!
I am in the know that prosecutor offices in US and EU countries have taken peculiar interest in both Timoshenko and Bakiyev’s cases. And I wonder why Saakashvili is not in the list.

Back
Top Bottom