• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I never expected the Democratic convention to inspire me: former Republican state chair

So tell me, Aunt Antifa, when Trump wins a second term, will you take to the streets and burn, destroy and assault?

(Or, are you already doing that?)

So what excuse will you have, when say perhaps, Ms. Maxwell gives testimony that Trump was involved with Epstein's foolery? Surely you've considered the possibility and have been formulating a justification for it? :lamo

How can anyone support someone without a clue?

Trump and his comrades have no clue how to fix things. In interviews, they talk more about hopes and wishes to combat the virus than Obama ever did in 08.
Kamala’s plan is?

On today's episode of Mycroft Will Say Anything...

And he will spell plagiarize incorrectly while doing so, because he's just that much of a genius.

So what excuse will you have, when say perhaps, Ms. Maxwell gives testimony that Trump was involved with Epstein's foolery? Surely you've considered the possibility and have been formulating a justification for it? :lamo

???

And this is related to the thread topic...how?

Never mind.

You are dismissed. (see my sig)

???

And this is related to the thread topic...how?

Never mind.

You are dismissed. (see my sig)

Yeah, you're thinking about it. The terror you're feeling about a potential Trump loss must be palpable? :lamo

I've always liked Joe Biden because he is a no malarkey guy and I was originally from NJ where I knew a lot of guys like him. Many of his gaffe's were just a matter of him being willing to speak his mind without putting his words through a PC sieve to make sure he said nothing offensive. When you watch Obama speaking painfully slow its because its very difficult to make sure you don't say something that offends anyone or is politically incorrect.

That said I will never vote for Biden and I hope few others do. At the very best he could only wish to be as good a president as Obama was which isn't saying much. In Obama's term they lost the senate, the house and many governorship and ultimately cost Hillary the election because Obama was an terrible president. If he was half way decent Hillary would have won easily. If you hate Trump remember to blame Obama's failures. The expectations were sky high and the delivery disappointing. Part of Obama's failure was due to his belief left wing policies work. The ugly truth is they don't. DeBlasio thinks left wing polices work and he's stupid enough to actually invoke them. How's it working for New Yorkers...well for one, they're leaving!

Do I want the country run like:

Seattle
Chicago
Portland
NYC and NY State
Baltimore
WA DC

Is there any reason for me to believe Biden is going to do better? If left wing policies worked, Hillary would have won. If the goal of any administration is peace abroad and prosperity at home the Obama Biden team failed at both. Trump has done a far better job of delivering peace and prosperity. Even the pandemic isn't holding the economy down as much as it could. Prosperity which is good for the country isn't good for democrats and they are doing everything in they're power to ruin the economy.

Joe's VP pick is a case in point. His first major decision leading to possibly becoming a president. Was his #1 criteria to pick the best person to take over as president in the event of his demise? Hell no the first criteria was female, the second was black. So Joe began his selection by first discriminating against all men and all white females. Could you run an ad looking for someone to fill a spot and advertise only white men need apply? Of course not it would be illegal.

What will president Biden do?

First order of business will be to raise taxes, re institute endless regulations and run the economy back in the dirt. We need to get all minorities back on unemployment, food stamps and welfare and totally dependent on the government where their minority butts belong. Get the wild idea of making a good living or running a business out of your head. Biden is still looking for the summer of recovery and the shovel ready jobs...

Energy- Get America back to dependence on Islamic countries asap. Then let them lead us by the nose...and of course hurt the working poor the most with high energy cost but that's what welfare is for.

Illegal Immigration: Face it the Dems are all for it. If you can sneak into the country then you are entitled to all the benefits tax paying citizens receive. In the ideology of the left everyone is an American. What is going to happen at the borders if Biden gets elected? Mass caravans like we have never seen before. Biden knows this is disastrous for the country but what can he do go against his own party?

Whether the stock market completely collapses depends on whether democrats can retain the house and capture the senate.

Well personally I like Biden's platform. Republicans have been enriching the.rich long enough.

Top marginal tax.rate should be 70%
Long term capital gains holding period 5 years
I like Biden's plan if you have over 1 million in income then capital gains are taxed as earned income

Time for.universal health care

Time to put the environment in front of corporate profits

Time to give those hard working illegal immigrants a path to citizenship

Time for all Americans to have a shot at the American dream. Level the.playing field for all

Time to put our racist history behind us

Time for Republicans and that scumbag trump to be gone from Washington

it's been great!!!!

Tale of Two Conventions...

Hope vs Hate

The problem here is that W_Heisenberg didn't say anything in his OP. It all came from that nonsense article by a woman who "is a co-founder of The Lincoln Project".

Well, that is not a true statement at all. Yes, it's a woman who is a co-founder of the lincoln project. Anybody with any kind of decency and integrity will oppose Trump on general principles. They might not go to Biden, but they won't vote for Trump. I expect there will be a signifigent number of people that will vote for a democratic presidential candidate for the first, and last time in their lives. It will be because they view Trump as evil and corrupt, and view Biden as a responsible adult. There will be others that abandon the Republican party because the congress critter enabled the evilness of Trump. That doesn't mean they will be democrats.

Well, that is not a true statement at all. Yes, it's a woman who is a co-founder of the lincoln project. Anybody with any kind of decency and integrity will oppose Trump on general principles. They might not go to Biden, but they won't vote for Trump. I expect there will be a signifigent number of people that will vote for a democratic presidential candidate for the first, and last time in their lives. It will be because they view Trump as evil and corrupt, and view Biden as a responsible adult. There will be others that abandon the Republican party because the congress critter enabled the evilness of Trump. That doesn't mean they will be democrats.

The problem here is that W_Heisenberg didn't say anything in his OP.

True statement.

It all came from that nonsense article by a woman who "is a co-founder of The Lincoln Project".

True statement.

What do you think is not a true statement?

btw, "decency and integrity" does NOT describe The Lincoln Project.

btw, "decency and integrity" does NOT describe The Lincoln Project.

That, of course, is promoting a partisan piece of hackery that shows the depths of depravity.

That, of course, is promoting a partisan piece of hackery that shows the depths of depravity.

"partisan piece of hackery"???

LOL!!

Just watch any Lincoln Project ad.

Well personally I like Biden's platform. Republicans have been enriching the.rich long enough.

Top marginal tax.rate should be 70%
Long term capital gains holding period 5 years
I like Biden's plan if you have over 1 million in income then capital gains are taxed as earned income

Time for.universal health care

Time to put the environment in front of corporate profits

Time to give those hard working illegal immigrants a path to citizenship

Time for all Americans to have a shot at the American dream. Level the.playing field for all

Time to put our racist history behind us

Time for Republicans and that scumbag trump to be gone from Washington

Didn't all these things happen under the Obama-Biden administration? They had 8 years 2 years with complete control. You really think while were recovering from a pandemic this is a good time to increase the marginal tax rate to 70%?

If we give a path to citizenship to the hard working illegal immigrants (who under cut American citizens trying to make a living) what about the 3 1/2 billion illegal aliens who haven't made it to our shores yet? You're not going to put up a wall to stop them right?

This country has been on a steady progression towards the day when all people are judged by the content of their character and not the color of their skin or any other characteristics. But this is the antithesis to your own party which delineates and catergorizes every characteristic imaginable. No one is just an American under the democrats. Hell you can't even be a male or female under your theology. The slogan black lives matter is inherently racist. Do you repudiate it? You won't DARE! Because if you did you'd be called a racist. Joe Biden discriminated against all men and woman of no color to pick a VP the damn racist. He's made some incredibly racist remarks but c'mon man this is no malarkey Joe and if you don't vote for him you ain't black enough because old white ass Joe said so...

How can anyone hate someone with dementia? We feel pity for Biden.

That is easy: Donald Trump has been suffering severe dementia for a long time.

The only thing to pity Joe Biden for is people thinking he is senile and stupid when he stutters or makes a very common speaking mistake.

That is easy: Donald Trump has been suffering severe dementia for a long time.

The only thing to pity Joe Biden for is people thinking he is senile and stupid when he stutters or makes a very common speaking mistake.

He is being kept from the press because they don't want all of America to see how ill he is.

After reading through the entire thread (presently 5 pages long), two things have occurred to me:

1) No one from the Right has dismissed the Democrat Party as being all-inclusive (even showing a willingness to embrace Republicans who they may have policy or ideological differences with, but want to see honor, dignity and respect return to the White House).

2) Refute anything the author writes that condemns Pres. Trump or the GOP.

So, what I would like to see is if any conservative can rebut her claims.

Back
Top Bottom