• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I need help. Really, I don’t know what to do in case of impairment of a right of mino

Q

Qustor

I need help. Really, I don’t know what to do in case of impairment of a right of minority groups of Georgia. Well, I’m Armenian but habits in Georgia during 30 years. My children grew here and I had never think that my alternative homeland turned its back of it children. Not only that Georgia officials robbed ethnic Armenians of election rights with Saakashvili’s coming to power but they take away out historical, cultural and religious monuments.
Last example of it is assumption of Surb Khach church in Akhalkalak, Javakhk, Georgia. As I know this church wasn’t passed for Georgian Orthodox Church! One says that Georgian officials are going to reconstruct Armenian Church into the Mosque in exchange for Ankara’s financial support of joint projects in Adjaria! What can we do? Where can we address?

Re: I need help. Really, I don’t know what to do in case of impairment of a right of

The... UN? The media?

Back
Top Bottom