• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I miss Ruddy. :(

For most of you, it's about Australian politics, so don't read it, you'll only get bored.

But I miss Kevin Rudd as our PM, he ****ed up big time with his 'Super Profits Tax', and that was what got him deposed by that Welsh chick, but before that, he was a pretty good PM, he kept us out of recession when most of the western world was getting buggered, and he had plans to liberalise gun laws, he got us out of Iraq, and kept us in Afghanistan, but what's made me miss him now is how well he's doing as the Foreign Minister (kinda ironic when you think about it), and more importantly, his support for the NFZ over Libya, even disagreeing with Gillard, it's one of the things that got him ousted in the first place, but he makes impulsive decisions, but they seem to be ones that I agree with. He made some decisions I didn't like, but, in hindsight, and comparison to Gillard, he seems to be the better of the two.

Here you go One Non-Man love huge to cheer you up.:thumbs::2australi:2ukflag:

Last edited:
:(

i was o/seas when all that was going down. not a great lover of Gillard, especially the way the whole Rudd fiasco played out.

i don't think he deserved to go out like that. he did some good things that Aussies should be proud of that no one else had the balls to do. have to give kudos to Rudd for withdrawing the troops from Iraq and thank him for his real, meaningful and heartfelt apology to the stolen generations. it had been such a long time coming.

that's a pretty decent legacy to leave behind.

Back
Top Bottom