• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I miss Coffeesaint!

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
What did you people do with him?

Well...? :bringit

I encountered him on another forum around Christmas. Nothing since then. He's schoolteacher, right?

School's been out. Maybe he tooka a trip...

What did you people do with him?

Well...? :bringit

Yeah, me too. And just so you know, we didn't do anything with him. Perhaps they did. :mrgreen:

Do you guys think CoffeeSaint is okay?
I mean, I'm not too familiar with forum protocol.
Is it normal for someone who is as regular a poster as Coffeesaint was to one day just quit the premises without so much as a fare-thee-well, and never be heard from again?

:confused:

Maybe Coffeesaint doesn't like tattletail whinebabies. Just guessing.

Maybe Coffeesaint doesn't like tattletail whinebabies. Just guessing.

Undoubtedly true, for who does?
But nevertheless, not particularly pertinent or useful in solving our current dilemma.

Undoubtedly true, for who does?
But nevertheless, not particularly pertinent or useful in solving our current dilemma.

There's a reason I have PrimBabUB on ignore. Even in nonpartisan discussions, he acts like this. Ugh.

1069, he's been around for over a year at this site. I don't think he would just stop posting permanently without saying something. He just doesn't seem the type. I think he'll be back.

I quit smoking. To make that possible, I had to quit stress as much as I could. To do that, I had to get away from this forum. To do that, I had to stop even looking at it, as just coming by makes me want to post.

I do apologize for my rudeness in just leaving without a single word, but it was what I had to do at the time, for my own health and well-being. 1069, Captain, I miss you as well, and Tecoyah, and ngdawg and Korimyr and Jallman and everybody else who didn't make me want to punch the computer screen. I won't say I'll never come back here, because I probably will -- but I can't say when. At the moment I have my hands fairly full with work, and when school ends in June I plan to work on my writing, so I can't afford distractions as time-consuming as this forum.

But I am alive and well. I do belong to a couple of other forums -- one where the arguing isn't so ferocious, and one that is all about books. I'm sure if you Google the old username they will come up. Anybody wants to pm me, I'll try to come back a bit later and check.

1069 (and anyone else it applies to), Happy Mother's Day.

CoffeeSaint,
It's great to hear you are doing very well and... nicotine free! Congratulations! We have missed you. Come back when you can and God bless you and yours.

It's nice to know you are OK. Congratulations on quitting smoking. Come back and visit.

Back
Top Bottom