• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I Love You

Tomorrow is February 14th, otherwise known as "Valentine's Day". Supposedly a day set aside for sweethearts to dote on one another and tell loved ones how they feel.

Why do people need a special day for this? I find it is much more meaningful if someone tells a person that they are loved/cared for at different times, and for no specific reason.

The words "I love you" seem to lose significance and/or sincerity when said during what I call 'obligatory holidays'.... such as the commercialized gag fest that is Valentine's Day.

If you have someone you love, care about... tell them how you feel when they least expect it.

Nothing worse than not telling someone how you feel... and then something happens and you lose them. Sure, they most times would have known how you felt, but what if they were unsure?

Don't wait... for special holidays... tell them.

Live with no regrets.

Back
Top Bottom