• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I Love Ivan

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Ivan The Terrible, is my master, there for I show him a great amount of love and respect. Unfortunately, I have been absent for a long period of time and I can see that not many people respect my Master. Ivan is the most sexiest god I have had the privilege of meeting. He is compassionate, where as his brother isn't, and values his family dearly. His daughters uphold his family traditions even though they have decided not to interfer in the forum. It is wise not to cross Ivan for it will lead you to your very own time with the Sacred Silence. Master this thread is dedicated to you.

@_girL........ said:
Ivan The Terrible, is my master, there for I show him a great amount of love and respect. Unfortunately, I have been absent for a long period of time and I can see that not many people respect my Master. Ivan is the most sexiest god I have had the privilege of meeting. He is compassionate, where as his brother isn't, and values his family dearly. His daughters uphold his family traditions even though they have decided not to interfer in the forum. It is wise not to cross Ivan for it will lead you to your very own time with the Sacred Silence. Master this thread is dedicated to you.

...so Ivan slips you the **** every so often?

But i thought you were pretending to be a girl? Or is that just the role you play?

RightatNYU said:
...so Ivan slips you the **** every so often?

But i thought you were pretending to be a girl? Or is that just the role you play?

I am a girl, maybe you should check me out on GS sometime, if you know what that is. I started on debate politics as a break from my usual role on MOHAA. I met Ivan not to long ago, and no, Ivan only digs godesses. Just ask him yourself.

galenrox said:
lol, they go to the same community college, so he probably slips her a breakfest sausage claiming it to be his almighty ****, and considering @_girl's natural innnocence she can't tell that a **** is typically larger and not greasy.

Ok, that is just sooo disgusting. And no, I dont go to that college anymore, Rocks boy. P.S. What would you know about innocense? You and your palm sure has a good time, doesnt it?

@_girL........ said:
I am a girl, maybe you should check me out on GS sometime, if you know what that is. I started on debate politics as a break from my usual role on MOHAA. I met Ivan not to long ago, and no, Ivan only digs godesses. Just ask him yourself.

1. I have no idea what gs is.
2. i have no idea what mohaa is.
3. ivan only digs godesses? is that what he calls you?

just admit it, you're in awe of his +3(inches) sword of justice or whatever he calls it.

galenrox said:
yes, yes my palm and I have a fantastic time. Actually I have had fun with quite a few palms, mouths, vaginas, cleavages, rolls of fat (I drank a lot in high school) (and the innocence thing was a compliment, you should take it as such!)

It's true though isn't it, he slipped you some breakfest sausage, he didn't even paper towel it, did he?

You mean the kind you suck on every morning? No he hasnt slipped me one of those, maybe you can describe to me how it feels? So you spit or swallow?

RightatNYU said:
1. I have no idea what gs is.
2. i have no idea what mohaa is.
3. ivan only digs godesses? is that what he calls you?

just admit it, you're in awe of his +3(inches) sword of justice or whatever he calls it.

1. GS= GameSpy [Arcade]
2. MOHAA= Medal of Honor Allied Assult
3. Im a mere Mortal, He would never call me such a name!!!

I've never seen his +3(inches) sword of justices or whatever YOU call it, and how did you find out how long it was? You know you envy his godlike status as our Master!!!

I have a feeling Ivan the Terrible goes offline and becomes Ivan the assistant nighttime frycook...

cnredd said:
I have a feeling Ivan the Terrible goes offline and becomes Ivan the assistant nighttime frycook...

And @ girl looks like she bobs for french fries, :rofl

independent_thinker2002 said:
And @ girl looks like she bobs for french fries, :rofl

Keep your personal habits to yourself, but that would explain your skin condition. I do believe they might have an ointment for that.

@_girL........ said:
1. GS= GameSpy [Arcade]
2. MOHAA= Medal of Honor Allied Assult
3. Im a mere Mortal, He would never call me such a name!!!

I've never seen his +3(inches) sword of justices or whatever YOU call it, and how did you find out how long it was? You know you envy his godlike status as our Master!!!

This gets funnier and funnier.

"I'm not a dork, I'll prove it. Come check me out if I'm playing online games, which I am 22 hours a day."

@_girL........ said:
Keep your personal habits to yourself, but that would explain your skin condition. I do believe they might have an ointment for that.

Is that the best you have? "I know you are, but what am I?" You try to insult me with the same exact insult? You could not be any weaker if you tried. My 5 year old neice has better comebacks. Really, take a couple days or weeks and think REAL hard, I am sure you can be more creative than that?

Is that the best you have? "I know you are, but what am I?" You try to insult me with the same exact insult? You could not be any weaker if you tried. My 5 year old neice has better comebacks. Really, take a couple days or weeks and think REAL hard, I am sure you can be more creative than that?

O.K. Mr. Piggy Back Insulter, it seems that you cant even create insults on your own. You simple regurgitated what CNRed said. Independent thinker,you don't even have an independent thought in your body. Ivan was right, your independent thinking is fictitious. You drag your sorry ass into the basement, following our master, insulting me, and I don't even know who the hell you are, do you really only have only tis to do all day?!? Take my advise, get a girlfriend, and not one of those on-line things, I mean a real one.

@_girL........ said:
O.K. Mr. Piggy Back Insulter, it seems that you cant even create insults on your own. You simple regurgitated what CNRed said. Independent thinker,you don't even have an independent thought in your body. Ivan was right, your independent thinking is fictitious. You drag your sorry ass into the basement, following our master, insulting me, and I don't even know who the hell you are, do you really only have only tis to do all day?!? Take my advise, get a girlfriend, and not one of those on-line things, I mean a real one.

I guess you don't know what regurgitate means? You poor thing. My wife says I have to share my girlfriends with her, lol

I guess you don't know what regurgitate means? You poor thing. My wife says I have to share my girlfriends with her, lol

In all offence possible, thats REALLY Lame. Oh, you have a wife? Congratulations!!! With the amount of time you spend on-line, she must be getting her entertainment elsewhere. Really now, with nothing else to do besides following and insulting our master and myself, where is the love going?!?! The name of the thread is "I Love Ivan". Why are you even here???

@_girL........ said:
In all offence possible, thats REALLY Lame. Oh, you have a wife? Congratulations!!! With the amount of time you spend on-line, she must be getting her entertainment elsewhere. Really now, with nothing else to do besides following and insulting our master and myself, where is the love going?!?! The name of the thread is "I Love Ivan". Why are you even here???

My wife and I enjoy the comic relief you and your friends provide.

@_girL........ said:
Sunflower Seed???

I am not getting that reference.

I am not getting that reference.

Its finger food for you while you sit at your cozy little desk, though I doubt its little. Its a peace offering, like smoking a peace pipe, but no smoking. Just eating Sunflower seeds. :mrgreen:

@_girL........ said:
Its finger food for you while you sit at your cozy little desk, though I doubt its little. Its a peace offering, like smoking a peace pipe, but no smoking. Just eating Sunflower seeds. :mrgreen:

I see, thanks. If it's all the same to you, you can eat (or smoke) sunflower seeds. I have my own special peace pipe.:mrgreen:

I see, thanks. If it's all the same to you, you can eat (or smoke) sunflower seeds. I have my own special peace pipe.:mrgreen:

Good good!!! You have been pardoned by our Master, through me. Congratulations!!! :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

We'll be in touch :)

@_girL........ said:
Good good!!! You have been pardoned by our Master, through me. Congratulations!!! :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

We'll be in touch :)

YOUR master, not mine.

Back
Top Bottom