• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I Love Ivan

Once again, I am appalled at how fast ignorant people can become fanatics and worshippers of other ignorant, if not selfish, sidious, coniving, raving lunatics.

Originally posted by Galenrox:
Dude, first there was Sam, and now there's Rush.
You know these are the pictures we all see, and many of us assume that you look somewhat like the picture, and considering that I think you look like Rush Limbaugh right now, that's not something that I can hear dude!
Give me a break. I lost a bet. I got five more days with fat-boy. Then its back to Sam. If the Seahawks win, Navy Pride is going to look real cute as Hillary. If they lose, fat-boys back for another week. Or I think he's going to go with Savage this time (if he wins).

Man, whatever, all I am saying is that my mental image of you is a bitter middle aged bald man who has been hardened by the world that he intends to beat into submission and show them all who's got it.
I'm not bitter.

@_girL........ said:
Of course they all (secretly) do!!

I don't have a problem with the guy, actually I think it's kinda funny that he has this God complex.:lol: He's entertaining.

kal-el said:
I don't have a problem with the guy, actually I think it's kinda funny that he has this God complex.:lol: He's entertaining.
Like monkeys masturbating in the corner of a zoo cage...

@_girL......,

Would you like a tissue cause he ousted you in that area? Your not that funny redd, but its fun to make fun of you sweety!!

I do not know... The jerkoff monkeys was kinda funny. He has succeed in making Your Master smile.

@_girL........ said:
que sera= "what ever"

Que sera, sera is "what will be, will be". Sera is the future form of "to be" in french.

When I was just a little girl
I asked my mother, what will I be?
Will I be pretty? Will I be rich?
Here's what she said to me

Que sera sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que sera sera
What will be, will be

When I was just a child in school
I asked my teacher, what should I try?
Should I paint pictures? Should I sing songs?
This was her wise reply

Que sera sera
Que sera sera
What will be, will be

When I grew up and fell in love
I asked my sweetheart, what lies ahead?
Will we have rainbows day after day?
guess what my sweetheart said

Que sera sera
Que sera sera
What will be, will be

Now I have children of my own
They ask their mother what will I be?
Will I be handsome? Will I be rich?
I tell them tenderly

Que sera sera
Que sera sera
What will be, will be

Que sera sera

SING WITH ME OR ILL CRY

galenrox said:
How about you just suckle at my taint for sustinence you pinko commie hippy ******!

Ah galen. How we missed you. :mrgreen:

galenrox said:
How about you just suckle at my taint for sustinence you pinko commie hippy ******!

Nutritious AND Delicious!!!!!

galenrox said:
And I went skateboarding today just to increase the flavor. There's no rush, you know my habits as far as personal hygiene goes, the flavor will remain! God, I'm wearing blue jeans and I can actually smell my nuts through them while sitting upright...and I can smell them distictly (it's almost overpowering, if I lean over my eyes start to tear up!)
Another example why someone should endorse my new product...male deuches...

I call it, "Summer's Steve"...

galenrox said:
And I went skateboarding today just to increase the flavor. There's no rush, you know my habits as far as personal hygiene goes, the flavor will remain! God, I'm wearing blue jeans and I can actually smell my nuts through them while sitting upright...and I can smell them distictly (it's almost overpowering, if I lean over my eyes start to tear up!)

I think the reason your eyes tear up when you lean over has less to do with the smell and more to do with whats happening right behind you.

If you ask him nicely Ivan might use lube next time.

Don't you dare speak ill of my ***, it is by itself 8 steps above you on the evolutionary ladder. My *** cheeks could crush your ****ing skull, so that's something you should keep in mind next time you're tossing my salad.
I think its time for a bong hit. Or a hash joint. I used to have a buddy who would role a little hash back and forth until it got pencil thin like a large needle. Then he would use that as the core of a joint of gold bud. The little thing actually outlasted the number of hits people were willing to toke.

My favorite song is this one by Jackle:

See the bird on the barstool looking for a jerk
If she likes the way he looks she'll put his a.s.s to work
And you know she's been all around the block
She's tried a doctor, lawyer, even tried a jock
But she loves my c.o.c.k

CHORUS
Loves my c.o.c.k
She loves my c.o.c.k
Loves my c.o.c.k
She loves my c.o.c.k

Ain't no need to change it, that's just the way it is
Gotto find a bigger jerk, she got to have his jiz
And you know she's been around the block
She's tried a doctor, lawyer, even tried a jock
But she loves my c.o.c.k

CHORUS
Loves my c.o.c.k
She loves my c.o.c.k
Loves my c.o.c.k
She loves my c.o.c.k

There's as many hands on her as the knob on the door
She's such a pretty pretty pretty little whore
To get my c.o.c.k she'd walk through the flames of hell
Cause I can always tell when she's coming
I can always tell

CHORUS
Loves my c.o.c.k
She loves my c.o.c.k
Loves my c.o.c.k
She loves my c.o.c.k

GENIUS!!!! I'm totally gonna do that!!!

Man, I ended the fast tonight, and my bong is glass with a DEEP bowl and an ice catcher, so I'm doing alright.
You got to be real careful whenever you smoke hash or hash oil. Because if you start to cough, you ain't gonna stop anytime soon.

I certainly hope you change your bong water often. If it gets old, wow!

Back
Top Bottom