• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I love how stupid the arguments are against transgenders and them using bathrooms.

AGENT J

"If you ain't first, you're last"
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Heres something I have seen on facebook, on websites, on message boards and even in an email, though the email was mocking how dumb it was. (And to be fair so were the majority of comments on all those places) It makes me laugh that people think THIS is a logical argument.

"Scenario:
Your 12 year old daughter goes to the bathroom at the restaurant by herself. Your daughter doesn't return for a bit and you go to check on her and hear her crying in a bathroom stall. She runs to you and says a man just touched her privates. You call the police and they come to investigate. Just outside the bathroom is security cameras that records everyone coming and going from the Restrooms.
(Cameras aren't allowed inside the bathrooms) duh!! Your daughter enters the bathroom and just behind her enters what according to the camera appears to be a man. The man is identified later in the investigation and is interviewed by police but says he is transgender and he was just using the bathroom and the little girl is lying.
If people of both sexes are able to enter the bathroom of their choice the little girls statement holds no credibility. "Her word against his"
Now with the "Bathroom Law" in place, preventing a person of the opposite biological sex from entering the bathroom of their choice the little girls statement is credible and the offender has to explain why he entered a women's restroom when knowing it was against the law. This is maybe the evidence that helps convict the defendant or maybe the only evidence.
Now does this help the liberals understand!!!!!!
It's not about discrimination folks.
PLEASE SHARE EVERYONE"

This is beyond mentally retarded and isn't even a good scare tacit . . . here's a question . . . what it the person who touched the 12yr old girl that you chose to send to the restroom by themselves was a woman? oooooooops
If this is a real concern for you it should ALWAYS be a concern for you and don't let your kid go by themselves then.

If somebody would do that, they are a criminal period. .. their gender nor does their sexual orientation matter. . . .just like their race and religion 'matter, good grief I love how dumb these people are. Also love how who ever wrote this tried to make it about liberals . . news flash, many republicans and conservatives don't judge people based on sexual orientation or gender and are fine with transgenders using the facilities they are transitioned too.

Im glad at most the places I saw this people were mocking it and pointing out how dumb it is.

Re: I love how stupid the arguments are against transgenders and them using bathrooms

I think it's odd how people want all the perverts molesting boys in the men's room.

Re: I love how stupid the arguments are against transgenders and them using bathrooms

I think it's odd that this is an issue that can't be handled without invoking the government, and wasting a lot of money with government involvement.

Regardless of which phase of transition someone is, they should use the bathroom of the sex which they most resemble.

While in there, they should, as should everyone using the bathroom, behave themselves according to long ago established norms and customs, which would include giving others the privacy they need and want and that themselves would expect of others.

WTF is the problem here? Government involvement? Really?

The stupidity is the Liberals choosing this as their cause de jour.

Unbelievable! It's ridiculous! A complete waste of time and attention, and government money.

And when the government takes action, at the liberal's urging, it'll just be another case of the ever expanding nanny state, which the liberals want, and a further reduction in personal liberty and expected maturity and responsibility of the individuals involved.

Grrr. :2mad:

I expect it's far too much to expect adult behavior from anyone on this issue. :roll:

Heres something I have seen on facebook, on websites, on message boards and even in an email, though the email was mocking how dumb it was. (And to be fair so were the majority of comments on all those places) It makes me laugh that people think THIS is a logical argument.

"Scenario:
Your 12 year old daughter goes to the bathroom at the restaurant by herself. Your daughter doesn't return for a bit and you go to check on her and hear her crying in a bathroom stall. She runs to you and says a man just touched her privates. You call the police and they come to investigate. Just outside the bathroom is security cameras that records everyone coming and going from the Restrooms.
(Cameras aren't allowed inside the bathrooms) duh!! Your daughter enters the bathroom and just behind her enters what according to the camera appears to be a man. The man is identified later in the investigation and is interviewed by police but says he is transgender and he was just using the bathroom and the little girl is lying.
If people of both sexes are able to enter the bathroom of their choice the little girls statement holds no credibility. "Her word against his"
Now with the "Bathroom Law" in place, preventing a person of the opposite biological sex from entering the bathroom of their choice the little girls statement is credible and the offender has to explain why he entered a women's restroom when knowing it was against the law. This is maybe the evidence that helps convict the defendant or maybe the only evidence.
PLEASE SHARE EVERYONE"

This is beyond mentally retarded and isn't even a good scare tacit . . . here's a question . . . what it the person who touched the 12yr old girl that you chose to send to the restroom by themselves was a woman? oooooooops
If this is a real concern for you it should ALWAYS be a concern for you and don't let your kid go by themselves then.

If somebody would do that, they are a criminal period. .. their gender nor does their sexual orientation matter. . . .just like their race and religion 'matter, good grief I love how dumb these people are. Also love how who ever wrote this tried to make it about liberals . . news flash, many republicans and conservatives don't judge people based on sexual orientation or gender and are fine with transgenders using the facilities they are transitioned too.

Im glad at most the places I saw this people were mocking it and pointing out how dumb it is.

Well I've yet to see evidence that Transgendered people suffer (are attacked, insulted, abused, traumatized) when being expected to use bathrooms that coordinate with their GENITALS.

Women that dress masculine or mannish use the women's restroom ALL THE TIME and no one cares. I don't care, they don't care, my kids don't care. Why? Because they have vaginas like all the other gendered females do (I simply assume, anyway). They have the necessary things in that bathroom to suit their physical gender needs. Thus, they belong there.

But now some (a sliver of a minority - a tiny number) of them want to use a restroom based on FEELINGS? Since when did using a bathroom have anything to do with how you feel about yourself? It's to piss and **** in, nothing else. It's not a social club or a gender clique you're joining.

So now bathrooms are all about how we FEEL about ourselves - not how we USE the bathroom and what we need while in there?

So this is rewriting what bathrooms are for - ?? Which makes no ****ing sense to me and is completely and utterly ridiculous. There was no problem before.

For the life of me - I have no idea why someone who has a vagina would want to use a bathroom designed for people with penises. I have no idea why someone with a penis would want to use a bathroom designed for people with vaginas.

Well, except for when the vagina bathroom has a REALLY LONG WAITING LINE and the penis bathroom is empty... then I totally get why a vagina would walk into a penis bathroom.

Since it's (now) about 'feelings' - and not actually just using the bathroom... it makes me wonder just what someone who does want to use the opposite gender's bathroom GETS OUT OF IT.

It WAS just fine before and now it's about something other than how you take a whiz or a dump - which brings into question their mental state - and whether they're just a pervert. [and I don't give a **** who pretends to be offended by my view. Get your dick out of my vagina restroom and I'll keep my vagina out of your dick restroom. If a bathroom is an emotional touchy-feeling thing for you then maybe you need to see a shrink about your bathroom anxiety issues - let me change my maxi pad in peace]

--

So - if someone wants to win me over, they have a lot of work to do. Explain to me why bathrooms are about feelings, now, instead of a private place to take care of business away from members of the opposite gender.

Last edited:

Unbelievable! It's ridiculous! A complete waste of time and attention, and government money.

And when the government takes action, at the liberal's urging, it'll just be another case of the ever expanding nanny state, which the liberals want, and a further reduction in personal liberty and expected maturity and responsibility of the individuals involved.

Grrr. :2mad:

I expect it's far too much to expect adult behavior from anyone on this issue. :roll:

It's just another campaign in the, "you'll do it our way, Or else", agenda. The Left will never be content.

"Scenario:
PLEASE SHARE EVERYONE"

So not having a perfect solution is reason to not have ANY solution??? It's a sad argument and one that is BAD for society. Our children's safety is more important than your PC crap. I'd rather make every single TG/TS in this country uncomfortable rather than increase the risk of one child getting molested by the smallest percentage. It's a matter of RESPONSIBILITIES taking preference over rights. Something that is lost on far too many people these days.

It's just another campaign in the, "you'll do it our way, Or else", agenda. The Left will never be content.

Well, they can go **** themselves. I have no need for them to dictate to me about anything while I'm in the bathroom.
This is just ridiculous in the extreme.
This is going far too far!

And the liberals wonder why so many have such a negative opinion of them and their excessive PC, Social Justice Warrior stupidity?

Well, here's the perfect example of why.

1.)Well I've yet to see evidence that Transgendered people suffer (are attacked, insulted, abused, traumatized) when being expected to use bathrooms that coordinate with their GENITALS.

2.) Women that dress masculine or mannish use the women's restroom ALL THE TIME and no one cares. I don't care, they don't care, my kids don't care. Why? Because they have vaginas like all the other gendered females do (I simply assume, anyway). They have the necessary things in that bathroom to suit their physical gender needs. Thus, they belong there.

3.) But now some (a sliver of a minority - a tiny number) of them want to use a restroom based on FEELINGS? Since when did using a bathroom have anything to do with how you feel about yourself? It's to piss and **** in, nothing else. It's not a social club or a gender clique you're joining.

4.) So now bathrooms are all about how we FEEL about ourselves - not how we USE the bathroom and what we need while in there?

5.) So this is rewriting what bathrooms are for - ?? Which makes no ****ing sense to me and is completely and utterly ridiculous. There was no problem before.

6.) For the life of me - I have no idea why someone who has a vagina would want to use a bathroom designed for people with penises. I have no idea why someone with a penis would want to use a bathroom designed for people with vaginas.

Well, except for when the vagina bathroom has a REALLY LONG WAITING LINE and the penis bathroom is empty... then I totally get why a vagina would walk into a penis bathroom.

7.) Since it's (now) about 'feelings' - and not actually just using the bathroom... it makes me wonder just what someone who does want to use the opposite gender's bathroom GETS OUT OF IT.

8.) It WAS just fine before and now it's about something other than how you take a whiz or a dump - which brings into question their mental state - and whether they're just a pervert. [and I don't give a **** who pretends to be offended by my view. Get your dick out of my vagina restroom and I'll keep my vagina out of your dick restroom. If a bathroom is an emotional touchy-feeling thing for you then maybe you need to see a shrink about your bathroom anxiety issues - let me change my maxi pad in peace]

--

9.) So - if someone wants to win me over, they have a lot of work to do. Explain to me why bathrooms are about feelings, now, instead of a private place to take care of business away from members of the opposite gender.

1.) "you" dont need to see it but it factually happens and the medical community is on board with a person fully intergrading . . .not to mention that is not what SOME people want people want them to use bathrooms matching the gender their birth certificate says. It simply has nothign to do with you or me.
2.) no one should care
3.) wrong most of them already have been using those facilities now because others are trying to stop them they want it protected. And its not based on "feelings" lol i could make the same argument in reverse. It hurts people feelings they are in there.

4.) nope, not it

5.) also not it, but you are right there was no problem before they were already using them

6.) again has nothign to do with you. There are people that have no idea why others would want to practice a different religions, marry outside of race, employ a woman as a boss etc etc .. all meaningless
7.) well thats your own strawman youll have to work out

8.) again thats your strawman and simply not true.

9.) winning you over isnt needed or cared about nor is your strawman

I think it's odd how people want all the perverts molesting boys in the men's room.

nooooo thats different, that logic ONLY applies if its transgenders <end sarcasm>

:)

I think it's odd that this is an issue that can't be handled without invoking the government, and wasting a lot of money with government involvement.

Regardless of which phase of transition someone is, they should use the bathroom of the sex which they most resemble.

While in there, they should, as should everyone using the bathroom, behave themselves according to long ago established norms and customs, which would include giving others the privacy they need and want and that themselves would expect of others.

sadly thats what it comes to many times

i would say the same thing about gender, race, marriage . . . we all see how that worked out. Seems with out rights or equality being protected others want to trample all over them

The largest supported I personally know isnt a liberal at all . . . go figure

Well I've yet to see evidence that Transgendered people suffer (are attacked, insulted, abused, traumatized) when being expected to use bathrooms that coordinate with their GENITALS.

Women that dress masculine or mannish use the women's restroom ALL THE TIME and no one cares. I don't care, they don't care, my kids don't care. Why? Because they have vaginas like all the other gendered females do (I simply assume, anyway). They have the necessary things in that bathroom to suit their physical gender needs. Thus, they belong there.

But now some (a sliver of a minority - a tiny number) of them want to use a restroom based on FEELINGS? Since when did using a bathroom have anything to do with how you feel about yourself? It's to piss and **** in, nothing else. It's not a social club or a gender clique you're joining.

So now bathrooms are all about how we FEEL about ourselves - not how we USE the bathroom and what we need while in there?

So this is rewriting what bathrooms are for - ?? Which makes no ****ing sense to me and is completely and utterly ridiculous. There was no problem before.

For the life of me - I have no idea why someone who has a vagina would want to use a bathroom designed for people with penises. I have no idea why someone with a penis would want to use a bathroom designed for people with vaginas.

Since it's (now) about 'feelings' - and not actually just using the bathroom... it makes me wonder just what someone who does want to use the opposite gender's bathroom GETS OUT OF IT.

It WAS just fine before and now it's about something other than how you take a whiz or a dump - which brings into question their mental state - and whether they're just a pervert. [and I don't give a **** who pretends to be offended by my view. Get your dick out of my vagina restroom and I'll keep my vagina out of your dick restroom. If a bathroom is an emotional touchy-feeling thing for you then maybe you need to see a shrink about your bathroom anxiety issues - let me change my maxi pad in peace]

--

So - if someone wants to win me over, they have a lot of work to do. Explain to me why bathrooms are about feelings, now, instead of a private place to take care of business away from members of the opposite gender.

Just, all the stupid. My god. :doh

1.)So not having a perfect solution is reason to not have ANY solution??? It's a sad argument and one that is BAD for society.
2.)Our children's safety is more important than your PC crap.
3.) I'd rather make every single TG/TS in this country uncomfortable rather than increase the risk of one child getting molested by the smallest percentage.
4.) It's a matter of RESPONSIBILITIES taking preference over rights. Something that is lost on far too many people these days.

1.) the solution is already in place and has been practice in most cases for years. This was going on when I was a kid like 30 years ago. Some how now its different and I agree that is bad for society.
2.) whos children are in danger because of this :lamo I have a daughter and I work with the school districts, I coach and I volunteer at the youth center . . . none of this concerns me or is a threat to my kids
3.) what you would rather do based on your silly subjective opinions is meaningless really. Why do you only apply this asinine and retarded logic to this issue? how many child molesters use the bathrooms matching their genders? rapist? Sexual assaulters? how many teachers, priest, and coaches have molested kids??? by allowing that you are allowing that percentages to exists . . what are you doing to fight that? Please stop with the nonsense, this isnt a legit danger that is magically increased LMAO
4.) thats not how rights work, your meaningless, biaes, topically uneducated OPINIONS of "responsibility" doesn't trump rights, laws and facts. That is something that is lost on you.

Well, they can go **** themselves. I have no need for them to dictate to me about anything while I'm in the bathroom.
This is just ridiculous in the extreme.
This is going far too far!

PERFECT!!!
this says it all, thats the way the majority feels but some want to stop others . . you should very much practice this. Remember you said this and tech it to others. Unless of course you feel its magically different if its transgenders who dont want things dictated to them while in the bathroom?????

PERFECT!!!
this says it all, thats the way the majority feels but some want to stop others . . you should very much practice this. Remember you said this and tech it to others. Unless of course you feel its magically different if its transgenders who dont want things dictated to them while in the bathroom?????

As long as this below is just as perfect, I'm good.

. . .

. . . .

No need for the government to intrude on every aspect of everyone's life for pete's sake!

I could care less what bathroom a transgender uses when dealing with only adults. I am more concerned for the kids and it is not about safety.
Some may be young enough and not be ready for the sex talk and may see something they are not ready to understand.

Wonder if a "transgender' ever thinks of the impact on young kids?

It is real easy to figure out.

If you have a pecker, you use the little boys room.

A dress and a hand bag doesn't make you a female, no matter how how you try.

It's a red herring.

It seems that conservatives have chosen opposition to this as their cause du jour. Seems it was distracting.

So not having a perfect solution is reason to not have ANY solution??? It's a sad argument and one that is BAD for society. Our children's safety is more important than your PC crap.
Pretending this is about children's safety is political correctness. You don't give half a crap if they go into the men's restrooms and molest boys.

I'd rather make every single TG/TS in this country uncomfortable rather than increase the risk of one child getting molested by the smallest percentage. It's a matter of RESPONSIBILITIES taking preference over rights. Something that is lost on far too many people these days.
I'm not sure that transgender people pose a threat to children.

I could care less what bathroom a transgender uses when dealing with only adults. I am more concerned for the kids and it is not about safety.
Some may be young enough and not be ready for the sex talk and may see something they are not ready to understand.

Wonder if a "transgender' ever thinks of the impact on young kids?
I don't think children at any age are incapable of recognizing that boys and girls are different. We aren't talking about explaining sexual intercourse to them.

I don't think children at any age are incapable of recognizing that boys and girls are different. We aren't talking about explaining sexual intercourse to them.

No, but you would be trying to explain to a young child why that person is in their bathroom. (example" daughter in woman's bathroom seeing a transgender (male).

Some child may be young enough not to be able to understand.

I'm just an old country boy, what is wrong with the bathrooms working like they always have.
If you got a ding-dong go to the men's restroom, if you got a monkey go to the woman's restroom.
Problem solved
If i see a man going into a woman's restroom that my wife's in, it's not going to workout to good for someone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom