• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I love how stupid the arguments are against transgenders and them using bathrooms.

Re: I love how stupid the arguments are against transgenders and them using bathrooms

lol...you have a wrong opinion too. You just refuse to admit it.

No, I have opinions that are supported by the evidence. They might not be 'truth' but they are closer to it than your prejudice.

Re: I love how stupid the arguments are against transgenders and them using bathrooms

No, I have opinions that are supported by the evidence. They might not be 'truth' but they are closer to it than your prejudice.

There is no "evidence," at least, not of the objective variety. No one knows what is going on or what the solution is. All we have are opinions on this matter. Evidence, the cold hard, double-blind study kind, is sorely lacking.

LOL well your probably right but they dont matter. . . it is funny watching SOME people lose their minds over equal rights though . . .

One has to have a mind to lose it......just saying.

I'm not making up anything. I only accept that the jury is still out when it comes to understanding what it really going on.

The jury is still out in your mind. My question is why does it matter to you, does it affect you in some way, does it harm you in any way? For me this issue seems to be another one of those keeping the sheep occupied looking elsewhere so they do not notice the real issues ploys.

According to the medical community it is you that is making up crap, you know that, right?

According to Calamity, they really aren't part of the medical community.

Incorrect, you have a wrong opinion. You are entitled to have a wrong opinion but, it will be challenged and you have failed utterly to meet that challenge.

Like I said, do not pretend to be passively questioning when you have been actively and demonstrably prejudiced on this issue.
By the very definition of an opinion, it can never be wrong. Now one can mislabel an assumption an opinion and that could be wrong.

By the very definition of an opinion, it can never be wrong. Now one can mislabel an assumption an opinion and that could be wrong.

By what definition?

The jury is still out in your mind. My question is why does it matter to you, does it affect you in some way, does it harm you in any way? For me this issue seems to be another one of those keeping the sheep occupied looking elsewhere so they do not notice the real issues ploys.

Personally? No. It matters not a wit. I could care less what people do or why they do it. But, when it comes to finding issues over which to debate, this is a good topic.

I do take an interest in gender issues. Male/female binary in society is rather fascinating. I guess, if I had to stake a claim on that subject, I'd say there is no natural binary, only the one created by social construct. Thus, transgender to me is a perfect example of non-conforming genders slamming head on into the binary trap society laid out.

According to Calamity, they really aren't part of the medical community.
Once again, even as they said, it is their Opinion. I have zero problem with people having any Opinion they wish, so long as that is not the basis of Stupid Laws being written.

Personally? No. It matters not a wit. I could care less what people do or why they do it. But, when it comes to finding issues over which to debate, this is a good topic.

I do take an interest in gender issues. Male/female binary in society is rather fascinating. I guess, if I had to stake a claim on that subject, I'd say there is no natural binary, only the one created by social construct. Thus, transgender to me is a perfect example of non-conforming genders slamming head on into the binary trap society laid out.

I have not problem with you having your Opinion. By the way, transgenders and gays have been with us since the very beginning of civilization and will not be going away because some disapprove, for them there is no other option but to be true unto themselves.

I have not problem with you having your Opinion. By the way, transgenders and gays have been with us since the very beginning of civilization and will not be going away because some disapprove, for them there is no other option but to be true unto themselves.

I agree people should be themselves. Well, to a point. I still believe people need to conform to the society around them in order to do well. The family gathering I attended yesterday gave me clear examples of the downside to "being yourself" to the extreme.

In life, we must make choices that sometimes go against our grain. In the old days, we called it buckling down. No one really wants to get up every day before dawn and work until the sun begins to set...for fifty years. But, it's probably a good idea to drop the resistance to the concept.

By what definition?

o·pin·ion
əˈpinyən/
noun
a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
"I'm writing to voice my opinion on an issue of great importance"
synonyms: belief, judgment, thought(s), (way of) thinking, mind, (point of) view, viewpoint, outlook, attitude, stance, position, perspective, persuasion, standpoint; More
the beliefs or views of a large number or majority of people about a particular thing.
"the changing climate of opinion"
an estimation of the quality or worth of someone or something.
"I had a higher opinion of myself than I deserved"

I still believe people need to conform to the society around them in order to do well.

And yet history is filled with people not conforming to society and society ending up the better for it, subjectivity or objectively.

Back
Top Bottom