• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I love Hillery, who’s with me?

You forgot to answer my question!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tenor.gif

I don’t remember asking anything about Trump, and it’s fine with me that if he’s guilty of something then ok.
But you’re post is what you liberals tell us that it’s deflection.
So I pointed out just simple proven crimes, I didn’t even get into the main parts of the investigation (matter). Just asking someone to explain why those crimes being punished?

Proven crimes?

Show me the indictments and the trial notes and the conviction notes and the sentencing notes.

Are you trying to make the dumbest thread of the week?

Why can't conservatives spell?

Why can't they get over the fact that for years we had a republican in the executive office and republican majorities in the house and senate and yet, they still have never ever found enough to indict her?

When you point that fact out to them, they start yammering the same old......"yeah, but....<insert sour grapes conspiracy theory here>"

Predictable as a sunrise.

I’m not even bringing up unproven stuff, just asking about the proven crimes, but all I’ve gotten is attacking my grammar, some stuff about pizza, gay frogs, Alex Jones but not one person that can give a answer. Come on guys please help me out here, surly not all liberals are here to attack.

I’m not even bringing up unproven stuff, just asking about the proven crimes, but all I’ve gotten is attacking my grammar, some stuff about pizza, gay frogs, Alex Jones but not one person that can give a answer. Come on guys please help me out here, surly not all liberals are here to attack.

Again, show me the indictments, the trial notes, the verdicts and the sentencing documents.

Do you understand what proven means?

Today is a good day to be alive, and active on Debate Politics.

Biggest flaw in conservative argument:

If Hillary were smart enough to get away with one-tenth of the **** that you lot have accused her of, Trump wouldn't be president right now...

Who the **** are you talking about? Brian Hillery? Patrick Hillery? Fred Hillery? Zalon'tae Hillery?

Which one do you love?

Brian Hillery, now run along, I’m waiting on someone to answer.

I don’t remember asking anything about Trump, and it’s fine with me that if he’s guilty of something then ok.

You directly implied it in your OP. Duh.
But you’re post is what you liberals tell us that it’s deflection.

It's 'your'. Marxists like you can never seem to grasp grammar.
So I pointed out just simple proven crimes, I didn’t even get into the main parts of the investigation (matter). Just asking someone to explain why those crimes being punished?

You didn't point our any proven crimes. Do you understand what that word means?

Please don't let this get you so upset.

Proven crimes?

Show me the indictments and the trial notes and the conviction notes and the sentencing notes.

Are you trying to make the dumbest thread of the week?

Watch James Comey, he told you about her crimes and then said she was to stupid (Secretary of State ) to know better.
And you can watch her email questions from Congress under oath ( remember wipe it with a cloth) all emails about yoga. But now we know they weren’t.

Watch James Comey, he told you about her crimes and then said she was to stupid (Secretary of State ) to know better.
And you can watch her email questions from Congress under oath ( remember wipe it with a cloth) all emails about yoga. But now we know they weren’t.

Again, you have said proven crimes. Where is the verdict, what was the sentence?

You are using the word "proven" as your opinion, and that means nothing in reality world.

You directly implied it in your OP. Duh.

It's 'your'. Marxists like you can never seem to grasp grammar.

You didn't point our any proven crimes. Do you understand what that word means?

Please don't let this get you so upset.

I’m not upset, just still haven’t found a intelligent liberal to have a civil conversation with.
And I never mentioned Trump.

I’m not upset, just still haven’t found a intelligent liberal to have a civil conversation with.
And I never mentioned Trump.

A. How can you find what you wouldn't recognize in the first place?
B. Yes, you did.

43 pages and still nothing. Only insults and grammar police.

A. How can you find what you wouldn't recognize in the first place?
B. Yes, you did.

Sorry went back an looked, I didn’t mention Trump.
A- it definitely isn’t you.

We had to cut corners and abandon that. We're putting all our eggs in the gay frogs basket. Soon all the amphibians will be homosexual!
Da frogs not be gay, they just change gender as required

These west African frogs have been known to spontaneously change sex from female to male.[2] This likely occurs when the population does not have enough males to allow procreation and is accomplished when a chemical trigger activates the sex gene to disintegrate the female organs and develop the male ones.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_reed_frog

The liberal agenda is to turn everyone into frogs so that gender will be very fluid

Back
Top Bottom