• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I like to find an alternate internal iPad keyboard.

chuckiechan

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I have a lot of problems typing accurately on my iPad. I'm probably not the only one.

Auto correct seems to be a necessary evil, but I need a smarter evil.

Ideas, suggestions?

I have a lot of problems typing accurately on my iPad. I'm probably not the only one.

Auto correct seems to be a necessary evil, but I need a smarter evil.

Ideas, suggestions?
Any bluetooth keyboard can interface with the iPad, I am not sure about a different internal one.

Thanks but I don't want an external keyboard.

There are a lot of variations out there in the app store that replace the native one.

Thanks but I don't want an external keyboard.

There are a lot of variations out there in the app store that replace the native one.

Swiftkey is the best, even though on iOS it is handicapped due to Apples assine policies.

I'll take a look at that. What handicaps?

You can do more things with the Android version than the iOS version because of Apples policies on iOS.

Swiftkey On iOS vs Android: Apples To Oranges

A good article on the issue. It is relevant for all 3rd party keyboards basically. Apple might have opened up for 3rd party keyboards, but they have not done it all the way.. far from it.

Thanks again for the tip on SwiftKey. I like it. The "finger swiping" is meh, but rest is just fine for me.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom