• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I like this forum very much!

M

michael van

OK,this is the first time i login this website.But i gotta say it's amazing!

It's a very fair political site, anyone ever heard of politicalcrossfire.com? It has a huge number of members, however, I said one thing against capitalism and I got banned, this site is very fair, I like it very much as well.

I gotta admit - I am a little bias about this forum as well. :)

michael van, welcome to Debate Politics!

Hi michael van! :2wave:

rwbbutterfly5.gif

....................and baby bear said, "this is just right!" We have a great mix of folks. It keeps the debates from getting boring. :mrgreen:​

A friend (The Fonz) from another forum referred me here. I'm really enjoying it. On the first forum we participated in too many people were behaving like bratty pre-schoolers ("did not" "did too" "he started it" :argue)

This place is actually sane after that ;)

I think it is going to take me a while to figure out who everyone is - on my other forum there are only about 15-20 "regular" participants so we pretty much know each other. But I'm starting to recognize personalities. I've noticed, and appreciate, the fact that even though some (including myself) identify themselves with a political party/ideation - they don't all follow the party line. I've seen some "conservative" posts from Dems and some "liberal" posts from Republicans.

Anyhow - I'm looking forward to some good discussion and debate.

Back
Top Bottom