• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"I Know Where All The Bodies Are Buried": Clinton Foundation CFO Spills Beans To Investigators

Re: "I Know Where All The Bodies Are Buried": Clinton Foundation CFO Spills Beans To Investigators

Trump didn't take over $100 million from the Russians, while helping them gain control of 20% of our uranium reserves, did he?

How many times are you gonna bleat about this story, when it has been debunked so many times to you?

Re: "I Know Where All The Bodies Are Buried": Clinton Foundation CFO Spills Beans To Investigators

How many times now?? (yawn)

How about never.

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

The headline on the website Pravda trumpeted President Vladimir V. Putin’s latest coup, its nationalistic fervor recalling an era when its precursor served as the official mouthpiece of the Kremlin: “Russian Nuclear Energy Conquers the World.”

The article, in January 2013, detailed how the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

At the heart of the tale are several men, leaders of the Canadian mining industry, who have been major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

How many times are you gonna bleat about this story, when it has been debunked so many times to you?

Uh-huh. You and the rest of the DP Left LYING ABOUT IT, will not make it "go away".

It is HISTORICAL FACT, BEYOND DISPUTE...it has never been "debunked"...EVER.

POST # 78.

Uh-huh. You and the rest of the DP Left LYING ABOUT IT, will not make it "go away".

It is HISTORICAL FACT, BEYOND DISPUTE...it has never been "debunked"...EVER.

POST # 78.

No, it has been debunked and all the insane alt right has is a bunch of garbage from garbage sources. It was even debunked on Fox News, but you still can't understand it.

How is something debunked that has never been truly investigated? Suggesting that the Clintons didn’t play fast and loose with this foundation for personal gain is complete and udder nonsense. Nothing would make me happier than seeing the Clintons go thru a real investigation but I know that will never happen. There was just to much money involved from big players, the term too big to fail, or in this case, too big to investigate comes to mind.

The donor list for the CF is a whose who with pay to play and quid pro quo. Anyone denying that is ether totally naive or so infected with blind political ideology that they refuse to except the reality. Again, for me, a real investigation would be great, the political theater of it all would be fantastic. I do wonder how long it would take before HRC throws Billy under the bus, after all, he could always claim to be infirm and not able to testify.

Zerohedge....not going to click...but could it be Tyler Durden?

Hannity used this clinton foundation bull**** as an excuse to not report about all the trump revelations yesterday. Now the local trumpettes are spamming it all over this forum. The marching orders have clearly been doled out.

Hannity used this clinton foundation bull**** as an excuse to not report about all the trump revelations yesterday. Now the local trumpettes are spamming it all over this forum. The marching orders have clearly been doled out.

Horse****.

Please quote the IDOTS at SNOPES denying that Russian was allowed to take control of 20% of our uranium reserves. They CANNOT, and DO NOT.

Please cite the "debunking" you delude took place in the SNOPES FARCE.

And it's WORSE THAN THAT; the TRAITORS of the Obama Adm., ALLOWED RUSSIA TO ILLEGALLY EXPORT SOME OF THE YELLOW CAKE URANIUM, you and the rest of the LYING LEFT m KEEPS CLAMING THEY NEVER GOT, and LIED ABOUT IT:

Uranium One deal led to some exports to Europe, memos show

After the Obama administration approved the sale of a Canadian mining company with significant U.S. uranium reserves to a firm owned by Russia’s government, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission assured Congress and the public the new owners couldn’t export any raw nuclear fuel from America’s shores.

“No uranium produced at either facility may be exported,” the NRC declared in a November 2010 press release that announced that ARMZ, a subsidiary of the Russian state-owned Rosatom, had been approved to take ownership of the Uranium One mining firm and its American assets.

Neither Uranium One Inc. nor AMRZ holds a specific NRC export license. In order to export uranium from the United States, Uranium One Inc. or ARMZ would need to apply for and obtain a specific NRC license authorizing the exports of uranium for use in reactor fuel,” then-NRC Chairman Gregory Jaczko wrote to Barrasso.

The NRC never issued an export license to the Russian firm, a fact so engrained in the narrative of the Uranium One controversy that it showed up in The Washington Post’s official fact-checker site this week. “We have noted repeatedly that extracted uranium could not be exported by Russia without a license, which Rosatom does not have,” the Post reported on Monday, linking to the 2011 Barrasso letter.

Yet NRC memos reviewed by The Hill show that it did approve the shipment of yellowcake uranium — the raw material used to make nuclear fuel and weapons — from the Russian-owned mines in the United States to Canada in 2012 through a third party. Later, the Obama administration approved some of that uranium going all the way to Europe, government documents show.

https://thehill.com/policy/national...deal-led-to-some-exports-to-europe-memos-show

Now...what was "DEBUNKED" again?

Horse****.

Please quote the IDOTS at SNOPES denying that Russian was allowed to take control of 20% of our uranium reserves. They CANNOT, and DO NOT.

Please cite the "debunking" you delude took place in the SNOPES FARCE.

And it's WORSE THAN THAT; the TRAITORS of the Obama Adm., ALLOWED RUSSIA TO ILLEGALLY EXPORT SOME OF THE YELLOW CAKE URANIUM, you and the rest of the LYING LEFT m KEEPS CLAMING THEY NEVER GOT, and LIED ABOUT IT:

Uranium One deal led to some exports to Europe, memos show

After the Obama administration approved the sale of a Canadian mining company with significant U.S. uranium reserves to a firm owned by Russia’s government, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission assured Congress and the public the new owners couldn’t export any raw nuclear fuel from America’s shores.

“No uranium produced at either facility may be exported,” the NRC declared in a November 2010 press release that announced that ARMZ, a subsidiary of the Russian state-owned Rosatom, had been approved to take ownership of the Uranium One mining firm and its American assets.

Neither Uranium One Inc. nor AMRZ holds a specific NRC export license. In order to export uranium from the United States, Uranium One Inc. or ARMZ would need to apply for and obtain a specific NRC license authorizing the exports of uranium for use in reactor fuel,” then-NRC Chairman Gregory Jaczko wrote to Barrasso.

The NRC never issued an export license to the Russian firm, a fact so engrained in the narrative of the Uranium One controversy that it showed up in The Washington Post’s official fact-checker site this week. “We have noted repeatedly that extracted uranium could not be exported by Russia without a license, which Rosatom does not have,” the Post reported on Monday, linking to the 2011 Barrasso letter.

Yet NRC memos reviewed by The Hill show that it did approve the shipment of yellowcake uranium — the raw material used to make nuclear fuel and weapons — from the Russian-owned mines in the United States to Canada in 2012 through a third party. Later, the Obama administration approved some of that uranium going all the way to Europe, government documents show.

https://thehill.com/policy/national...deal-led-to-some-exports-to-europe-memos-show

Now...what was "DEBUNKED" again?

Folks... this is what happens when Alex Jones is your source.

I’ve never needed any call to arms to trash the Clintons, they embody everything that is ugly and wrong with modern day politics with lobbying monies. In my opinion, anyone that defends this twisted duo must be ether naive as they come or infected by blinding political ideology. The only other explanation would be they know how corrupt the Clintons are and support that within our government.

The pay to play and quid pro quo within the Clinton foundation is glaringly obvious with the then secretary of state HRC. Her own office logs as Secretary of State show the connection to donors with the foundation.

I’m mystified why the lunatic left crew (LL) the dummy democrats (DD’s) and ***** progressives (PP’s) can’t be honest about the Clintons, what part of they are twisted and toxic for political legitimacy don’t they get?

https://apnews.com/82df550e1ec646098b434f7d5771f625

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/projects/clinton-donors/page/2

I’ve never needed any call to arms to trash the Clintons, they embody everything that is ugly and wrong with modern day politics with lobbying monies. In my opinion, anyone that defends this twisted duo must be ether naive as they come or infected by blinding political ideology. The only other explanation would be they know how corrupt the Clintons are and support that within our government.

The pay to play and quid pro quo within the Clinton foundation is glaringly obvious with the then secretary of state HRC. Her own office logs as Secretary of State show the connection to donors with the foundation.

I’m mystified why the lunatic left crew (LL) the dummy democrats (DD’s) and ***** progressives (PP’s) can’t be honest about the Clintons, what part of they are twisted and toxic for political legitimacy don’t they get?

Oh looky... you've found new words to call people. Who could possible argue with that? :lol:

Oh looky... you've found new words to call people. Who could possible argue with that? :lol:

Actually they are my standard, nothing new. Would you like to debate and comment on the post and links or was this the typical premature ejaculation opinion and soft entry with this topic to deflect any hard position?

Folks...this is what happens when leftists can't read, or recognize FACTS.

The Hill is my source...for that, and the NUCLEAR REGULATORY COMMISSION, was THEIR SOURCE.
Der...

Let me get this on the record:

SO YOU'RE CLAIMING THAT RUSSIA DID NOT GAIN CONTROL of 20% OF OUR URANIUM RESERVES, PER THE URANIUM ONE DEAL, and THAT THE NUCLEAR REGULATORY COMMISSION IS LYING ABOUT RUSSIA THEN EXPORTING SOME OF THAT VERY URANIUM....right?

THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE CLAMING?

Lets us all know when they are indicted...Until then....Hold your breath....Seriously hold your breath

The Hill is my source...for that, and the NUCLEAR REGULATORY COMMISSION, was THEIR SOURCE.
Der...

SO YOU'RE CLAIMING THAT RUSSIA DID NOT GAIN CONTROL of 20% OF OUR URANIUM RESERVES, PER THE URANIUM ONE DEAL, and THAT THE NUCLEAR REGULATORY COMMISSION IS LYING ABOUT RUSSIA THEN EXPORTING SOME OF THAT VERY URANIUM....right?

Good to see Hillary and Bill just laughing at that asshole trump as Mueller closes in....Pretty ironic I'd say

Yep, the rubes are re-wetting their pants with endless "But, Hillary!" nonsense. And they always end up being let down...always.

Hey.....is that what your claming?

Man, comedy this good is so hard to come by!

One of the most debunked fake stories around, but the rubes need to bring it up and try to flog it every time their cult leader gets exposed for the criminal that he is.

I'm gonna go out claming now.:lamo

Lets us all know when they are indicted...Until then....Hold your breath....Seriously hold your breath

Are you suggesting I do harm to myself? Why double down on the hold your breath comment? I do take this as the typical political ugly hypocrite statement from the naiveté hoard crew that do wish physical harm on political opponents or apposing options.

Given the real evidence that Trump used his foundation as his personal piggy bank and NYS has revoked his ability to even be involved in any charity organization it makes sense they would make up a similar story about the Clintons. It's a Karl Rove tradition to take your worst weaknesses/crimes and blame your opponent of the same thing. It doesn't matter if there isn't a bit of truth in it either. No foundation has been investigated more than the Clintons and they have always come up empty of any wrongdoing.

They’ve been investigated by their protectors, but not this time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Der...

And KENNEDY was killed by GREY ALIENS after the FAKED MOON LANDING. NOT BEFORE!!!!1!!1!!!!

Your nutter conspiracy will not be enough deflection to cover for your messiah.

Yep, the rubes are re-wetting their pants with endless "But, Hillary!" nonsense. And they always end up being let down...always.

It's just so amazing that they have all this BRAND NEW news about Hillary and Bill... all these years later. The same day that trump got called a felon by his own DoJ. This **** was just sitting in their back pockets for such a day. So obvious.

It's just so amazing that they have all this BRAND NEW news about Hillary and Bill... all these years later. The same day that trump got called a felon by his own DoJ. This **** was just sitting in their back pockets for such a day. So obvious.

They got jack squat, and they endlessly bring this crap up every time that Individual 1 gets more and more exposed.

You can't make up the crazy like the rubes produce here.

Oh look!! It's play DUMB time already...

Speaking of "Dumb" you'er the guy spouting off debunked conspiracy theories......

And KENNEDY was killed by GREY ALIENS after the FAKED MOON LANDING. NOT BEFORE!!!!1!!1!!!!

Your nutter conspiracy will not be enough deflection to cover for your messiah.

Don’t forget the John Wilkes Booth frame up..

Back
Top Bottom