• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"I Know Where All The Bodies Are Buried": Clinton Foundation CFO Spills Beans To Investigators

Re: "I Know Where All The Bodies Are Buried": Clinton Foundation CFO Spills Beans To Investigators

Bill and Hillary could receive longer prison sentences for this crime if convicted than Manafort and Cohen combined.

Bill and Hillary are doing great...No doubt laughing at this asshole trump as the Mueller investigation closes in...Lock him up!

Re: "I Know Where All The Bodies Are Buried": Clinton Foundation CFO Spills Beans To Investigators

What do you believe they will be convicted of?

They probably laugh at you for much more than your political ideology. Even Trump wasn’t happy he won.
View attachment 67245625

I wouldn’t have been happy watching either of them win. Both were the worst candidates for their respective parties that I have ever witnessed.
Truthfully? Been detailing just that for around 2 years now, maybe a bit less maybe a bit more depending on when and what you start counting.

Tell you what, will give you a couple of issues, you see if you are more Sherlock... or just sure outta luck.

Lottsa overlap, Mix and match: Unmasking, Lying under Oath, Spying, Conspiracy, FISA Court violations, Theft of Government Property, Leaking of Classified Documents... all those would seem to be at least slightly illegal, maybe even downright traitorous might'n a rational person consider?

That's just for Clapper, Comey and Brennan. The list is much longer for the fat lady. She and BJ were involved in a whole lot more.

If you look around you and do not see an uptick in the American spirit, well, must be hanging around with the downer types.

So, can you put the puzzle together with your nonfake [read: fake news] news sources, can ya? Truth is out there, just gotta track it down.

If Trump really wanted to put Clinton in jail all he had to do is hire her for his campaign.

BY JOHN SOLOMON, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR

Oh, that helps immensely.

:lamo
You're welcome.

Bill and Hillary are doing great...No doubt laughing at this asshole trump as the Mueller investigation closes in...Lock him up!

If Bill and Hillary don't seek forgiveness for their sins soon they will both end up in hell.

Zerohedge....not going to click...but could it be Tyler Durden?

Zero Hedge has been right about EVERYTHING so far...but we expect the DP Left to run away from unpleasant facts as always, with whatever excuse they can muster.

What else is new?

Zero Hedge has been right about EVERYTHING so far...but we expect the DP Left to run away from unpleasant facts as always, with whatever excuse they can muster.

What else is new?

Hey thanks, I always give a thumbs up to my first large laugh of the morning.

Which is relevant to what? What Government office does Bill Clinton hold. What elective office is he running to achieve.

Remains to be seen. So, unless someone is running for office, cries don't count, in Leftworld?

Oh no, mabye they'll impeach Bill Clinton! (again)

Or look into the RUSSIAN COLLUSION that led to Putin gaining control if 20% of our uranium reserves...

This is just Alt Right Fake News...Already de-bunked

Well, then you should have no problem producing the "debunking" you just lied about, right?

STOP looking at Trump. Look over here.... look over here .... look over here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump didn't take over $100 million from the Russians, while helping them gain control of 20% of our uranium reserves, did he?

8fd.jpg

Uranium One.jpg

Whether we should not worry about them and whether they belong as a thread starter in a forum titled DebatePolitics are two separate issues.

Because the CFO of the Clinton Foundation turning whistle blower isn't political news?

heads in sand.jpg

Trump didn't take over $100 million from the Russians, while helping them gain control of 20% of our uranium reserves, did he?

Watch my right hand very carefully........ see the spotlight illuminate my right hand?

Lottsa overlap, Mix and match: Unmasking, Lying under Oath, Spying, Conspiracy, FISA Court violations, Theft of Government Property, Leaking of Classified Documents... all those would seem to be at least slightly illegal, maybe even downright traitorous might'n a rational person consider?

A pretty vague list for such a bold prediction. I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting if I were you.

Frankly, criminal conduct being investigated and prosecuted currently should occupy more of your attention, as the likelihood of numerous current/former Trump associates and family members are in more imminent danger.

Yes, they all looked quite happy, all smiles, at HW's funeral... until the main enforcer and his beautiful wife, the first lady, showed up.

Went from :mrgreen::lol: to :shock:

Smiles wiped cleaned slate-like immediately off their faces.

Fat lady could not look anyplace but directly forward. BJ could not overcome his inner, dominant, lil richard, yearn for a matrimonial choice like the Don... :naughty

Ah, such insult added to the coming trainwreck injury, eh BJ? Shouldn't ougtta have gone over the perilous bridge with that shaky Foundation, Bill ol boy.

He knew better... just hadn't idea he might actually get caught. Not a former president. [Maybe two]. :lamo

A pretty vague list for such a bold prediction. I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting if I were you.

Frankly, criminal conduct being investigated and prosecuted currently should occupy more of your attention, as the likelihood of numerous current/former Trump associates and family members are in more imminent danger.

Thank you.

You've succinctly informed of the usual lackadaisical attitude towards curiosity of truth... the we find here repeatedly on site. I had figured as much. That coupled with a dearth of proper cognitive discernment on the matter... I can but bid you farewell, wish you no luck...

Gotta earn truth.

Thank you.

You've succinctly informed of the usual lackadaisical attitude towards curiosity of truth... the we find here repeatedly on site. I had figured as much. That coupled with a dearth of proper cognitive discernment on the matter... I can but bid you farewell, wish you no luck...

Gotta earn truth.
I do enjoy the comical irony of being told off in an ungrammatical way by someone with a superiority complex. :2rofll:

Who ddi that?

What??? You mean the Clintons are corrupt? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.:lamo

Watch my right hand very carefully........ see the spotlight illuminate my right hand?

See the Dp Leftist run from the embarrassing FACTS...again.

Who ddi that?

Oh look!! It's play DUMB time already...

This is just Alt Right Fake News...Already de-bunked

How many times now?? (yawn)

Who knows where this could lead...should prove very interesting, to say the least. Uranium One? Fusion GPS? Who knows?

"I Know Where All The Bodies Are Buried": Clinton Foundation CFO Spills Beans To Investigators

The CFO of the Clinton Foundation, thinking he was "meeting an old professional acquaintance," admitted to investigators that the charity had widespread problems with governance, accounting and conflicts of interest, and that Bill Clinton has been commingling business and personal expenses for a long time, reports The Hill's John Solomon.

run by "accomplished ex-federal criminal investigators," who have been probing the Clinton Foundation for some time.

Kessel told MDA "There is no controlling Bill Clinton. He does whatever he wants and runs up incredible expenses with foundation funds, according to MDA's account of the interview. "Bill Clinton mixes and matches his personal business with that of the foundation. Many people within the foundation have tried to caution him about this but he does not listen, and there really is no talking to him."

MDA compiled Kessel's statements, as well as over 6,000 pages of evidence from a whistleblower they had been working with separately, which they secretly filed with the FBI and IRS over a year ago. MDA has alleged that the Clinton Foundation engaged in illegal activities, and may owe millions in unpaid taxes and penalties.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...f1uJLqoeCcM5Gw1pTwrCbgfDKtJZQBMOpqmYrhrxQj0Q0

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 67245609

Funny - the story wasn't anywhere on the news.:roll::roll:

Funny - the story wasn't anywhere on the news.:roll::roll:

He's a dead man walking... I expect he will be hit with a meteorite any day now.

Back
Top Bottom