• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"I Know Where All The Bodies Are Buried": Clinton Foundation CFO Spills Beans To Investigators

Grokmaster

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
"I Know Where All The Bodies Are Buried": Clinton Foundation CFO Spills Beans To Investigators

Who knows where this could lead...should prove very interesting, to say the least. Uranium One? Fusion GPS? Who knows?

The CFO of the Clinton Foundation, thinking he was "meeting an old professional acquaintance," admitted to investigators that the charity had widespread problems with governance, accounting and conflicts of interest, and that Bill Clinton has been commingling business and personal expenses for a long time, reports The Hill's John Solomon.

run by "accomplished ex-federal criminal investigators," who have been probing the Clinton Foundation for some time.

Kessel told MDA "There is no controlling Bill Clinton. He does whatever he wants and runs up incredible expenses with foundation funds, according to MDA's account of the interview. "Bill Clinton mixes and matches his personal business with that of the foundation. Many people within the foundation have tried to caution him about this but he does not listen, and there really is no talking to him."

MDA compiled Kessel's statements, as well as over 6,000 pages of evidence from a whistleblower they had been working with separately, which they secretly filed with the FBI and IRS over a year ago. MDA has alleged that the Clinton Foundation engaged in illegal activities, and may owe millions in unpaid taxes and penalties.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...f1uJLqoeCcM5Gw1pTwrCbgfDKtJZQBMOpqmYrhrxQj0Q0

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chickens home to roost.jpg

Re: "I Know Where All The Bodies Are Buried": Clinton Foundation CFO Spills Beans To Investigators

Zerohedge....not going to click...but could it be Tyler Durden?

Re: "I Know Where All The Bodies Are Buried": Clinton Foundation CFO Spills Beans To Investigators

Who knows where this could lead...should prove very interesting, to say the least. Uranium One? Fusion GPS? Who knows?

The CFO of the Clinton Foundation, thinking he was "meeting an old professional acquaintance," admitted to investigators that the charity had widespread problems with governance, accounting and conflicts of interest, and that Bill Clinton has been commingling business and personal expenses for a long time, reports The Hill's John Solomon.

run by "accomplished ex-federal criminal investigators," who have been probing the Clinton Foundation for some time.

Kessel told MDA "There is no controlling Bill Clinton. He does whatever he wants and runs up incredible expenses with foundation funds, according to MDA's account of the interview. "Bill Clinton mixes and matches his personal business with that of the foundation. Many people within the foundation have tried to caution him about this but he does not listen, and there really is no talking to him."

MDA compiled Kessel's statements, as well as over 6,000 pages of evidence from a whistleblower they had been working with separately, which they secretly filed with the FBI and IRS over a year ago. MDA has alleged that the Clinton Foundation engaged in illegal activities, and may owe millions in unpaid taxes and penalties.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...f1uJLqoeCcM5Gw1pTwrCbgfDKtJZQBMOpqmYrhrxQj0Q0

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 67245609

Which is relevant to what? What Government office does Bill Clinton hold. What elective office is he running to achieve.

Oh no, mabye they'll impeach Bill Clinton! (again)

This is just Alt Right Fake News...Already de-bunked

STOP looking at Trump. Look over here.... look over here .... look over here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8fd.jpg

Oh no, mabye they'll impeach Bill Clinton! (again)

We shouldn’t worry about these crimes, we gotta take out Trump, hypocrites

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whether we should not worry about them and whether they belong as a thread starter in a forum titled DebatePolitics are two separate issues.

If I posted some random ass blogger from Democratic Underground as evidence of Trump's crimes, how would you respond?

Fake news

You worry about the Clintons. I don't give a flying **** about either of them. I'm sure you've got enough outrage to balance it out.

Which is relevant to what? What Government office does Bill Clinton hold. What elective office is he running to achieve.
You know Hillary is also part of the foundation, yes? And was while a Senator and Secretary of State.

You know Hillary is also part of the foundation, yes? And was while a Senator and Secretary of State.

Give it up...The Clintons are doing just fine...Your guy trump?......Not so good

There's no statute of limitations on murder.

You worry about the Clintons. I don't give a flying **** about either of them. I'm sure you've got enough outrage to balance it out.

Why did you rush in to scream "fake noooooz!"?

Garbage news from a garbage site.

Its basically an OP wankfest for his Hillary obsession.

If it wasn't so damned funny, it would be creepy.

There's no statute of limitations on murder.

Oh how cute. You think he's literally talking about bodies. Bless your heart.

Why did you rush in to scream "fake noooooz!"?

You and your fellow Trumpettes do it all the time. Don't like having your own tactics thrown back at you?

Garbage news from a garbage site.

Its basically an OP wankfest for his Hillary obsession.

If it wasn't so damned funny, it would be creepy.

Given the real evidence that Trump used his foundation as his personal piggy bank and NYS has revoked his ability to even be involved in any charity organization it makes sense they would make up a similar story about the Clintons. It's a Karl Rove tradition to take your worst weaknesses/crimes and blame your opponent of the same thing. It doesn't matter if there isn't a bit of truth in it either. No foundation has been investigated more than the Clintons and they have always come up empty of any wrongdoing.

Last edited:

View attachment 67245609

I absolutely LOVE the desperation with which you need this to be true.

You and your fellow Trumpettes do it all the time. Don't like having your own tactics thrown back at you?

Such little snowflakes.

I absolutely LOVE the desperation with which you need this to be true.

That captures it perfectly! They are so terrified they are bringing up any piece o' crap story. How long till the "But Hillary" crowd exhumes Vince Foster for the 95th time? You think they are cra-cra now? Wait...it will be comedy gold.

I don't care that he did it. I was addressing his idiotic second post.

Back
Top Bottom