• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I know no white winger can see reality but...

Taking executive action doesn't means writing executive orders. You would know this if you actually botered to read the linked article.

All EOs are automatically subject to judicial review.

Spin it however you want. It's still unconstitutional.

Yeah, but most conservatives are it he minority in this country so who cares

There may be a few democrats with enough common sense to look around at the misery of the left. Maybe their cities are turning into ghettos and not even BLM can convince them that this is a good thing.

There may be a few democrats with enough common sense to look around at the misery of the left. Maybe their cities are turning into ghettos and not even BLM can convince them that this is a good thing.

Coming from someone who have never lived in or probably ever visited a large urban area in your life

Coming from someone who have never lived in or probably ever visited a large urban area in your life

Was born and raised in Minneapolis. It was nice back then. Now it's called Little Mogadishu. Thanks liberals.

Was born and raised in Minneapolis. It was nice back then. Now it's called Little Mogadishu. Thanks liberals.

Sure..........

It seems so obvious to me. Granted I am further left than Joe or Kamala, but one thing I believe about both of them, is they truly think they will do their best for America and mean to give it their all.

Hell, I feel that way about Mitt Romney. I even suspect Mike Pence is regretful of having been with Trump. but really has no way out now. I mean I WILDLY disagree with Pence, but I don't feel like he's malicious deep down. I think in his heart he cares about America in ways Trump is incapable of understanding,.

Trump on the other hand is so clearly a con artist and grifter, and how anyone is actually fooled into thinking he gives one damn about America beyond how he is percieved and his own fortunes is surreal to me! The whole swamp around him is pure naked grift!

I mean I have extreme lib friends who are so offended by Biden they're voting third party, and I think they're insane. I can vote for someone who does not idealogically agree with me totally when it's this important.

I'm truly terrified how bad things will be if he gets another four years. Anyone telling me Trump "cares about Americans" is a god damn decieved LIAR! :shock:

Further left, but with a Libertarian tag.

What a bipolar crock of ****.

Sure..........

Lived 16 blocks from where the riots broke out. Your people tore the place up. For a drug addict felon without knowing the entire story of " I can't breathe"

Lived 16 blocks from where the riots broke out. Your people tore the place up. For a drug addict felon without knowing the entire story of " I can't breathe"

Sure..........

Back
Top Bottom