• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I know no white winger can see reality but...

Bidens policies , Bidens handlers policies are a threat to most conservatives.

Yeah, but most conservatives are it he minority in this country so who cares

God damned lying dog faced pony soldier, amiright?

It seems so obvious to me. Granted I am further left than Joe or Kamala, but one thing I believe about both of them, is they truly think they will do their best for America and mean to give it their all.

Hell, I feel that way about Mitt Romney. I even suspect Mike Pence is regretful of having been with Trump. but really has no way out now. I mean I WILDLY disagree with Pence, but I don't feel like he's malicious deep down. I think in his heart he cares about America in ways Trump is incapable of understanding,.

Trump on the other hand is so clearly a con artist and grifter, and how anyone is actually fooled into thinking he gives one damn about America beyond how he is percieved and his own fortunes is surreal to me! The whole swamp around him is pure naked grift!

I mean I have extreme lib friends who are so offended by Biden they're voting third party, and I think they're insane. I can vote for someone who does not idealogically agree with me totally when it's this important.

I'm truly terrified how bad things will be if he gets another four years. Anyone telling me Trump "cares about Americans" is a god damn decieved LIAR! :shock:

God damned lying dog faced pony soldier, amiright?

Trump is a baby. He'd never have been accepted as a "soldier" if he had ever had the balls, which he never did....

Biden promised to kill jobs and BJ promised to use executive orders to repeal the Bill of Rights.

How is that good for the country?

It seems so obvious to me. Granted I am further left than Joe or Kamala, but one thing I believe about both of them, is they truly think they will do their best for America and mean to give it their all.

Hell, I feel that way about Mitt Romney. I even suspect Mike Pence is regretful of having been with Trump. but really has no way out now. I mean I WILDLY disagree with Pence, but I don't feel like he's malicious deep down. I think in his heart he cares about America in ways Trump is incapable of understanding,.

Trump on the other hand is so clearly a con artist and grifter, and how anyone is actually fooled into thinking he gives one damn about America beyond how he is percieved and his own fortunes is surreal to me! The whole swamp around him is pure naked grift!

I mean I have extreme lib friends who are so offended by Biden they're voting third party, and I think they're insane. I can vote for someone who does not idealogically agree with me totally when it's this important.

I'm truly terrified how bad things will be if he gets another four years. Anyone telling me Trump "cares about Americans" is a god damn decieved LIAR! :shock:
So, he's such a meanie he reduced unemployment, lowered tax rate, increased household income, raised stock prices? Even with the virus hammering the economy Trump has more people working than Obama had up to six years into his term. Man, what a monster. :roll:

Yeah, but most conservatives are it he minority in this country so who cares

Yea, dope, immigration and college sociology professors have taken their toll. Portland is the model example.

Biden promised to kill jobs and BJ promised to use executive orders to repeal the Bill of Rights.

How is that good for the country?

What is not good for the country are ill-informed people that believe that kind of nonsense. You made a rather absurd assertion, please back it up. Who is BJ?

they mean to take away the 2nd amendment, some peoples 1st amendment and be paid by corrupt corporate interests for letting us be sold to china.

the only ones causing bad things in this 4 years are China and democratic left led cities.

What is not good for the country are ill-informed people that believe that kind of nonsense. You made a rather absurd assertion, please back it up. Who is BJ?

Ok...

Here's Quid Pro Joe promising to kill jobs:

Biden: "Yes" We Should End Fracking | Americans for Tax Reform

And here's BJ promising to repeal the Bill of Rights via executive caveat:

Kamala Harris proposes major executive actions to crack down on guns - POLITICO

There...it's backed up. Ready? Debate!

Ok...

Here's Quid Pro Joe promising to kill jobs:

Biden: "Yes" We Should End Fracking | Americans for Tax Reform

And here's BJ promising to repeal the Bill of Rights via executive caveat:

Kamala Harris proposes major executive actions to crack down on guns - POLITICO

There...it's backed up. Ready? Debate!

ah, hyperbole much??????? cracking down on guns is not killing the Bill of Rights. It's saying one of those rights, the 2nd amendment, is not an unfettered right, which even the SCOTUS said in Heller. Fracking is an interesting issue, which no one will tackle without considering the consequence on jobs. Any policy is going to have its costs and its benefits. If the benefits outweigh the costs, you do it, even if the cost is some loss of jobs. Jobs are generally created when you do the right thing over time.

As to the use of executive actions, surely you can direct me to a post or two of yours expressing your outrage over Trump overstepping his authority with the use of executive actions. You can't, you say? Well then, since you weren't worried about it then, what right do you have to complain when the other party follows the precedent that has been set?

I still have no idea why you are calling Kamala "BJ".... is this simply you being crude and ugly?

Last edited:
ah, hyperbole much??????? cracking down on guns is not killing the Bill of Rights. It's saying one of those rights, the 2nd amendment, is not an unfettered right, which even the SCOTUS said in Heller. Fracking is an interesting issue, which no one will tackle without considering the consequence on jobs. Any policy is going to have its costs and its benefits. If the benefits outweigh the costs, you do it, even if the cost is some loss of jobs. Jobs are generally created when you do the right thing over time.

I still have no idea why you are calling Kamala "BJ".... is this simply you being crude and ugly?

Outlawing gun ownership with an executive order is an absolute attack on the Bill of Rights.

Fracking is an interesting issue, which no one will tackle without considering the consequence on jobs. Any policy is going to have its costs and its benefits. If the benefits outweigh the costs, you do it, even if the cost is some loss of jobs. Jobs are generally created when you do the right thing over time.

Spin it how you want, but the fact remains: Creepy promised to kill jobs.

Outlawing gun ownership with an executive order is an absolute attack on the Bill of Rights.

No one is suggesting outlawing gun ownership..... That is merely hyperbole on your part.

It might come as a shock to you but the US Constitution or a SCOTUS decision cannot be modified with an EO.

How are either Joe or Kamela going to kill jobs?

People are truly terrified if Biden I mean Harris is in charge. Different visions for America.

How can you be terrified about two centrist candidates? What are you afraid of either Joe Biden or Kamela Harris doing? They are about as boring and white bread WASP as you can get.

What exactly has Trump done, in any concrete way (i.e. other than his yucky rhetoric) that has unequivocally (i.e. not as a matter of opinion) harmed America relative to what Biden and Harris have said they want to do, or what other politicians are actually doing or failing to do right now?

What exactly has Trump done, in any concrete way (i.e. other than his yucky rhetoric) that has unequivocally (i.e. not as a matter of opinion) harmed America relative to what Biden and Harris have said they want to do, or what other politicians are actually doing or failing to do right now?

Scrapped pandemic response team.

Flubbed with toothless travel bans

No national strategy will result in at least 200K+ deaths

Raised debt needlessly with tax cut weighted to wealth and corporations.

Installed a cleptocracy in place of cabinet, numerous grift and scandals.....

The list is EPIC; that's just a few off the top of my head. It's luncacy to deny what an epic fail this regime is.... :roll:

Scrapped pandemic response team.

Flubbed with toothless travel bans

No national strategy will result in at least 200K+ deaths

Raised debt needlessly with tax cut weighted to wealth and corporations.

Installed a cleptocracy in place of cabinet, numerous grift and scandals.....

The list is EPIC; that's just a few off the top of my head. It's luncacy to deny what an epic fail this regime is.... :roll:

All very speculative and opinion-based. For instance, there's no evidence that we'd have a lower death toll from Covid-19 if Trump had enacted whatever national strategy you have in mind, to the extent it could actually be enforced. If anything, the opposite is evidenced in what has happened in CA.

But some things are not deniable:

Stock market at an all time high, despite the pandemic.

Employment at its lowest point in decades until Covid hit.

Someone finally willing to put the screws to China for its blatantly unfair trade practices.

Taking a concrete stand on illegal immigration (as opposed to the Democrat plan of "let anyone in who wants to come here, never send them back, and give them all free healthcare," which would clearly bankrupt the country).

It might come as a shock to you but the US Constitution or a SCOTUS decision cannot be modified with an EO.

How are either Joe or Kamela going to kill jobs?

How can you be terrified about two centrist candidates? What are you afraid of either Joe Biden or Kamela Harris doing? They are about as boring and white bread WASP as you can get.

Exactly my point.

Banning imports, and it's campaign bluster. Nobody is taking your precious guns, unless you decide to make a stand against the guvmint.... :lamo

At least you finally got something partially right though.... :cool:

Ban imports? She can't do that, either. :lamo

Taking executive action doesn't means writing executive orders. You would know this if you actually botered to read the linked article.

Upon being elected, I will give the United States Congress 100 days to get their act together and have the courage to pass reasonable gun safety laws and if they fail to do it, then I will take executive action and specifically what I would do is put in a requirement for anyone who sells more than five guns a year, they are required to do background checks when they sell those guns," she said Monday. "I will require for any gun dealer that breaks the law, the ATF take their license."

All EOs are automatically subject to judicial review.

Back
Top Bottom