• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I joined on 12-08-2020 and found myself in a brave new world.

C MAN

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
My background has focused on the military, my father & mother where at Pearl Harbor, I was in VN and my son was in the Middle East. I have a medical history, with active work in South East Asia. It was my father who aided me in focusing on geopolitics at the onset of the Hungarian Revolt, age 13. I am specifically here due to the lack of critical scrutiny of our world as I have experience through mass media, and the out right deception being played out. I love my country and am heart broken over the demise of good government. Thank you for letting me join

Welcome to the site!

The only deception being played out is Trump Cult spreading propaganda and cashing in on 250+ million in donations and continued victim image for his future aspirations. We will try to help you clear it all up (y)

My background has focused on the military, my father & mother where at Pearl Harbor, I was in VN and my son was in the Middle East. I have a medical history, with active work in South East Asia. It was my father who aided me in focusing on geopolitics at the onset of the Hungarian Revolt, age 13. I am specifically here due to the lack of critical scrutiny of our world as I have experience through mass media, and the out right deception being played out. I love my country and am heart broken over the demise of good government. Thank you for letting me join
Welcome.
Don't worry, the demise of good government has been postponed for four years at least. Things might be turning onto the right track now. Now that the drug is wearing off conservatives like you can take back the Republican Party and stop William F. Buckley Jr. from rolling and moaning in his grave.

Hi @C MAN!

nature-welcome-church-poster-template-4462aba18bb8695eaa7cd2ecded68fc6_screen.jpg

Welcome. We can definitely use more people here with a medical background. Have you ever studied microbiology or epidemiology?

I was hooked after taking micro in college and altho I got a different B.S. unrelated to medicine, I have been hooked on epidemiology ever since, studying as a layperson. Fascinating stuff! Happy to share my reading list any time.

Don't worry yourself about the ramblings of leftwingers and outsiders, which are either lacking in fact or don't have a dog in the fight. There are plenty here who appreciate the military, and we hope to hear from you in the forums.

@C MAN
Welcome aboard (belatedly) and I am looking forward to reading what you have to say about the world, America and the military. I hope you enjoy the debates and discussions here.

Cheers, be well, and season's greetings.
Evilroddy.

Back
Top Bottom