• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I hope we see more and more of THIS!

If someone want to fraudulently pay my bills for me, I won't object.

Nice dodge.
Or someone takes your check, changes the pay to and amount and wipes out your account. The potential is there.
Do you pay some of your bills by mail? Yes or No.

I have just one question: has there ever been a major election where the results have been altered by fraud?
If so, please name it.
If your goal is to eliminate fraud then I have an island to sell you.
In the last 5 years there have been 2 state elections altered by fraud... One was in New Jersey and the other was in the Carolina's.

In the last 5 years there have been 2 state elections altered by fraud... One was in New Jersey and the other was in the Carolina's.
Link?
State elections for what office? Was the winner changed as a result of the alleged fraud?

"While writing a 2012 book, a researcher went back 30 years to try to find an example of voter impersonation fraud determining the outcome of an election, but was unable to find even one."

One more educational piece:

Last edited:
In-person voting is more convenient today than it has ever been with nearly every state in the union offering early voting.

And Republicans are going out of thier way to make early voting all but non existent.

Like I already said....make Election Day a paid national holiday and make employers provide employees opportunity to get to the polls, then get back to me.

And Republicans are going out of thier way to make early voting all but non existent.

Like I already said....make Election Day a paid national holiday and make employers provide employees opportunity to get to the polls, then get back to me.
Even thats not good enough. There is absolutely nothing wrong with mail in voting. It increases voter participation because its more convenient to vote by mail and that should be the goal as long as its secure enough. And since no one has provided evidence that a single major election (school board elections don't count, for example) has had the results changed due to fraud I will assume that its secure enough.
I will say this: if the Repulsicans thought that the majority of mail in votes were from the right they would be all for mail in voting.

Even thats not good enough. There is absolutely nothing wrong with mail in voting. It increases voter participation because its more convenient to vote by mail and that should be the goal as long as its secure enough. And since no one has provided evidence that a single major election (school board elections don't count, for example) has had the results changed due to fraud I will assume that its secure enough.
I will say this: if the Repulsicans thought that the majority of mail in votes were from the right they would be all for mail in voting.
But they never are from the right, which is why mail-in ballots are synonymous with election fraud. Democrats created mail-in voting specifically for the purpose of ballot harvesting. The sole purpose of mail-in ballots is to commit massive election fraud.

But they never are from the right, which is why mail-in ballots are synonymous with election fraud. Democrats created mail-in voting specifically for the purpose of ballot harvesting. The sole purpose of mail-in ballots is to commit massive election fraud.
damn you figured it out so easily.......

Please provide a single example of fraud on such a massive scale that the results of an election were altered. If you cannot do so then I will assume that you have no knowledge of such a case and that it doesn't exist.
You are wrong about the purpose of allowing mail in ballots: its for convenience (I do it myself) and to increase voter participation. Fraud is not an issue. That doesn't mean there is no fraud: there is fraud on both the left and the right, just not enough to influence the results an election.

Guess you haven't been paying attention to the GOP primaries.

Explain Utah. 100% mail in ballots, strong GOP state.
How many audits were conducted on the last election, no real amount of ballot fraud was found. If it's as massive as you claim and the GOP can't find it, maybe they shouldn't be elected to office any way.

Please provide a single example of fraud on such a massive scale that the results of an election were altered. If you cannot do so then I will assume that you have no knowledge of such a case and that it doesn't exist.
You are wrong about the purpose of allowing mail in ballots: its for convenience (I do it myself) and to increase voter participation. Fraud is not an issue. That doesn't mean there is no fraud: there is fraud on both the left and the right, just not enough to influence the results an election.
Prior to the election of 2000 there were no States that permitted mail-in ballots. Everyone acknowledged that they were a serious security risk. The Democrats in Oregon became the very first State to allow mail-in ballots in 2000. A couple of States toyed with the idea briefly before that, but once they realized the amount of fraud it would allow, they dropped it completely. Only Democrats persisted to employ mail-in ballots where ever they had control. There has been massive election fraud in everyone of those Democrat-controlled States ever since.

Explain Utah. 100% mail in ballots, strong GOP state.
How many audits were conducted on the last election, no real amount of ballot fraud was found. If it's as massive as you claim and the GOP can't find it, maybe they shouldn't be elected to office any way.
Actually, there was massive amounts of election fraud discovered in at least 10 different States, including Alaska, after the 2020 election. None of it mattered because it is the State legislature that elects Presidents, not the people. So it doesn't matter how much election fraud occurs, none of it matters. The State legislatures may choose their Electors for the Electoral College in any manner they see fit, even if it involves massive election fraud. That is why Biden was legitimately elected in accordance with the US Constitution on December 14, 2020, and nothing was going to change that fact - not the massive election fraud, and not the riots on January 6, 2021 either. No matter the outcome of the election fraud or the riots, Biden was going to be sworn in as President on January 20, 2021.

damn you figured it out so easily.......
You know we have not done a very good job covering our tracks when the less educated/informed catch on to us so quickly!
That said, still pretty proud of how we were able to pull off the nationwide "steal the vote from Trump" effort in 2020 and not leave a single crumb of discoverable evidence.

Prior to the election of 2000 there were no States that permitted mail-in ballots. Everyone acknowledged that they were a serious security risk. The Democrats in Oregon became the very first State to allow mail-in ballots in 2000. A couple of States toyed with the idea briefly before that, but once they realized the amount of fraud it would allow, they dropped it completely. Only Democrats persisted to employ mail-in ballots where ever they had control. There has been massive election fraud in everyone of those Democrat-controlled States ever since.
Colorado went mail-in in 2013 and when did Utah turn Blue? It really isn't that hard to verify your "thinking" before posting.

I'm going to guess you have the same data to back up this ridiculous claim as you have for your other ridiculous claims.

Mail in voting restrictions is a solution in search of a problem. Until someone here can point out where mail in voting or voter fraud in general has influenced the outcome of a significant major election then we are all going to have to stipulate that voter fraud, although it exists in every election, isn't so big a problem that we should be restricting how people vote.

How much "investigation" is going to be needed to satisfy you?

How is such an investigation supposed to occur, after the fact, if it was not identified before the fact?

That is the problem inherent with mail-in ballots. Unless it is actually caught occurring, as was the case reported in Texas in 2020...:

...It stays under the radar until too late if at all. Like this example of a recent audit of Wisconsin nursing homes:

So, yes it does happen, and IMO quite a lot more often than you and others are willing to credit.

You know we have not done a very good job covering our tracks when the less educated/informed catch on to us so quickly!
That said, still pretty proud of how we were able to pull off the nationwide "steal the vote from Trump" effort in 2020 and not leave a single crumb of discoverable evidence.
we are going to have to address this breach of security during the next meeting.....

Positively brilliant how thousands of people across five States were organized to commit massive fraud that was covered up by Republicans.......positively brilliant!

I call that progress!
Either provide a single instance in a major election where enough fraud was proven to alter the results of that election or admit there is no such case.

And yet in that same breath, Im sure you would defend mail in voting by the military even though it is essentially the same ****ing process.

That could easily become made a possibility, IF we were to start using something like the Belgian eID card as a means of identification.
My only question is, Why do some people, politicians, and the political parties NOT want to do anything to eliminate, or reduce the possibility of voting fraud and or irregularities?
It could then even be possible for a voter to confirm who their vote was counted for after an election was over.

I dont believe either party support voter fraud. The GOP simply wants to have as few people voting as possible and the dems as many as possible.

Hence the GOP makes it difficult to vote for people and the Dems easy.

How much "investigation" is going to be needed to satisfy you?

How is such an investigation supposed to occur, after the fact, if it was not identified before the fact?

That is the problem inherent with mail-in ballots. Unless it is actually caught occurring, as was the case reported in Texas in 2020...:

...It stays under the radar until too late if at all. Like this example of a recent audit of Wisconsin nursing homes:

So, yes it does happen, and IMO quite a lot more often than you and others are willing to credit.
Of course fraud happens, to the benefit of BOTH parties. It’s YOUR OPINION that it happens quite often, and although you have no proof to support that opinion you are certainly entitled to it.
It’s MY OPINION that since the amount of fraud has never been shown to alter the results of a single major election the benefits of easier access to voting greatly outweigh the minimal risk of fraud.

Bullshit

We should all be voting on our phone by now.

ID required to vote and an end to most mail in voting!

Why are some Conservatives so ignorantly dead set against American's exercising their Right to Vote in simpler and more FREE manners?

What scares them so?

Back
Top Bottom