• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I hope Putin is dragged to The Hague

Antiwar

Green Party progressive
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Sooner rather than later.

It's not going to happen, Putin is going to get a good chunk of what he wants and he will just sit a plot until a later time when he can do it all over again

Why waste the time.

Just kill the bastard and get it over with.

There is no reason to speak with him at all.

Why waste the time.

Just kill the bastard and get it over with.

There is no reason to speak with him at all.

I don't expect you to understand why.

We all do; but I'd also like the US to join the International Criminal Court we want to use on others. Bit hypocritical for the US to ask for it to only apply to others.

He'll never see the inside of a cell.

He'll either take his own life or escape to China to live in exile.

We all do; but I'd also like the US to join the International Criminal Court we want to use on others. Bit hypocritical for the US to ask for it to only apply to others.

"Winner, winner, vegan chicken dinner."

And we have murdered and bombed civilian targets, that's also hypocritical. But because it was poor muslims the world didn't seem to care. anyway, that's an aside.

Eventually Europe and US need to get involved if this slaughter continues. **** Putin. Hopefully his countrymen take him out

It's not going to happen, Putin is going to get a good chunk of what he wants and he will just sit a plot until a later time when he can do it all over again

Yes but if he's committed war crimes...and I think he has now...if he leaves the country in the future, he'd be arrested. Wouldnt he? If a country allowed him entry at all.

To me that's one reason that he's already painted himself into a corner, successful in regaining Ukraine or not, he's now a war criminal. He has nothing to lose. If anything, all he has to do is try and keep his oligarchs happy...and I'm pretty sure that will fail, win or lose, because why would we relax economic sanctions against Russia if he wins?

And IMO he doesnt give a damn about the impacts on the Russian people. I hope that they recognize this and become the 2nd 'war' he has to fight at home...spending $$ and resources at home to stop protests.

He'll never see the inside of a cell.

He'll either take his own life or escape to China to live in exile.

Good call. But if it goes that far, the carnage he's left behind will be just horrendous. "Later rather than sooner" :(

And we have murdered and bombed civilian targets, that's also hypocritical. But because it was poor muslims the world didn't seem to care. anyway, that's an aside.
We never did it like Putzin has in Ukraine. We never intentionally hit civilian targets.

Kind of reminds me of Chile's notorious General Pinochet.

He visited London, and by chance an ordinary citizen was able to use English law to detain him.

Yes, he was released and returned to Chile.

But this humiliation eventually led to his being voted out.

Of course, the Kremlin's war criminal will not be traveling abroad.

He will never be punished -- at least not here on Earth.

A lot of evil individuals were never punished.

That's life.

But be patient. FATE often surprises one.

We never did it like Putzin has in Ukraine. We never intentionally hit civilian targets.
Of course two wars are never exactly the same; but that's a false statement that we never intentionally hit civilian targets. You're going by what officials say - which is like going by Putin saying that he is not attacking any civilians. Nice words, not correct. The issue here isn't a competition. It's justice for each wrong.

Back
Top Bottom