• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I hear the Pentagon is going to develop military cooperation with Uzbekistan

Tim

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I hear the Pentagon is going to develop military cooperation with Uzbekistan far and wide in gratitude for its supporting our military operations against the Taliban in Afghanistan. But I’m sure if now Washington agrees to supply some military equipment to Uzbekistan because of its assistance to our military in transporting cargo to Afghanistan, then Tashkent will get a chance to solve own numerous territorial claims by force. And surely, Uzbek authorities will try to explore it to the limit, which will lead to final destabilization of the situation in so explosive region.
See for yourself! Considerable superiority in military equipment that will be made thanks to our assistance will allow to current Uzbek authorities turning their country into dominant military and political force in the whole Central Asian region. And doubling efforts, Tashkent will work for gaining control over southern areas of neighboring Kyrgyzstan, for suppressing any attempts of Tajikistan to achieve restitution of lands round Bukhara and Samarkand and actually for settling any border conflict with all neighbors (Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan) for own benefit! As a result it cannot but lead to further fomenting tension right near borders of Afghanistan, creating more problems for our troops there. And do our pals in Afghanistan need it now?…

Back
Top Bottom