• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I haz a sad

OscarB63

Farts in Elevators
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
22,089 posts and I don't have the nifty little "20K" box. do I have to send in some box tops or greenstamps to get it? just curious

22,089 posts and I don't have the nifty little "20K" box. do I have to send in some box tops or greenstamps to get it? just curious

I'm sure for a nominal fee of a case of scotch, someone will find you a 20k box.

*pats OB63 on shoulder* There there......

You're not supposed to mention it. Now you're in BIG trouble!

Well ****, neither do I. I cannot help but feel we're being discriminated against.

I've been here over 5 years. That should be rewarded by mocking laughter and a wonder of why I don't have better things to do.

Is it a 20K or 25K?

Hint: look left :2razz:

dammit....I coulda sworn I saw someone with a 20k box before. looks like I am gonna have to go "thunder" on your asses to get over the hump

dammit....I coulda sworn I saw someone with a 20k box before. looks like I am gonna have to go "thunder" on your asses to get over the hump

Thunder on men's asses.

Oscar.

I'm shocked.

Moderator's Warning:
OK, OK, remember you are upstairs children.

Back
Top Bottom