• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I have to ask.

Not concerned with what BDBoop said when you are responding to me. :shrug:

Way to ignore the rest of my response. Apparently you liked what she had to say and all she had to say was about how those born unwanted may not be born to good parents and suffer as a result. I also pointed out how your post obviously focused on the matter of an individual's happiness mattering more than what you deem an insignificant human life.

No doubt according to you for their own benefits, I mean the benefit of the state.
Maybe a refresher in history and political science could help. Start with Lincoln's Gettysburg Address. The "and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth." is the relevant part in this case.

You're getting caught up in the words and missing the meaning entirely.

Really? What meaning am I missing?

Enusring the continuance of the philosophy of "Government by the People" rather than saving the douche bags in the Government.

Enusring the continuance of the philosophy of "Government by the People" rather than saving the douche bags in the Government.
Ah but those douches bags have the means and the power to consider themselves more important and in a way they are because the bags do change the policy does not. So it stands to reason that some people become more important. By the way it is not limited to politicians ans military types.

Ah but those douches bags have the means and the power to consider themselves more important and in a way they are because the bags do change the policy does not. So it stands to reason that some people become more important. By the way it is not limited to politicians ans military types.

What they, you, or them apply importance to doesn't limit the importance of anything that doesn't fall in their field of view.

Back
Top Bottom